Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
LostNFound

Re: Story of fiction and fantasy and science fiction

Post by LostNFound »

Alice wanted to show them all what these beings were in reality. The Body that some had seen was not the true life source, but rather a chameleon species that had been invaded and taken over many aeon ago. The Chameleons were able to absorb into the human bodies and co-habitate. The parasite that took over the aliens was just that, more of a worm that could invade through any Orpheus and take control of any other living creature and they could make the chameleons shape shift quite easily. This was the main problem. These things could invade the animals also and control them however, it was the most intelligent species that they mostly invaded and controlled. What made this all strange was that this type of life source existed on this world and many other places in the universe. The one that inhabited the Chameleon species was much more advanced and sinister. It was a highly developed intelligence so to speak Alice looked around and had the shivers thinking what was happening and how this world could become just like the Xzanturs. She had learned the chameleons name through Hava. She levitated up and moved to the center of the battle map. Everyone was a bit surprised at her move, until she spoke. “Gentlemen, I would suggest we invite a few others to this briefing and get the word out about what we are fighting besides the Emperor’s minions. I wish to tell you and show you and hopefully we can gather some other input and solutions as to what we find ourselves in the middle of.”

A small building had been cleared of all partitions and office furniture and set up like a meeting hall. Chairs had been brought in so the room could seat around 70 people. A video screen had been set up in the front and the video machine was set to project the videos that had been taken during the surveillance of the past few months. Alice planed to do holographies of something far more dangerous than the Emperor’s minions. Most of this had been set up prior to the HQ meeting that had taken place a few hours earlier. Alice knew that the other children and the adults of the Haven were going to show groups of patriots and civilians what had invaded around the world while everyone was busy fighting the corruption of their own species such as the Emperors, the dictators, the kings and queens, the governments that controlled the cities and towns and counties, not only in the US but countries all over the planet. It was one thing to be awakened about the corruption that had enslaved the greater populace by other human beings but to be awakened to an alien species within an alien species that was now infiltrating the human species and beginning to take over the planet was going to cause a great shock and it would be up to those that had already grasped this invasion to help the others to see and learn how to identify and expel these beings.

Sergeant Major Jack Bollard walked up to the old computer and plugged the video camera in. On the big monitor a scene came up that showed the Palace and its surrounding grounds. The Chopper pads were sitting to the west of the building and the old capitol building sat to the east. The video panned around taking in the west, south east and north areas. The people could see the choppers and how they were lifting off and landing. As the camera panned around they could see the tanks and heavy artillery setting in strategic locations. The troops were milling around and they could see the inner walls with catwalks and troops standing guard on the walls. “This wall system was the first to be built by the Emperor. You can see the extent of it as this video continues. Now this second outer wall system was built not long after the first inner wall. It is roughly 200 yards outside the first wall system and completely surrounds it. As you can see, there are more tanks, and heavy artillery plus all these hummers. We cannot find any other choppers except those ones in the inner grounds and they only amount to around 16 to 18 and the most interesting thing about them is they are not outfitted with cloaking devices.” One of the men asked the question, “How do you know they do not have the cloak systems Sergeant Major?” “Ah, good question Lieutenant Turner, We have tracked them as they fly around their perimeter and have caught them leaving that perimeter sometimes and they do not cloak when they do. That is a tell tale sign in itself. The one other thing we do have is our own tracking system that can identify their old cloaking systems and those choppers do not show any sign of having one.”

Major Wheeler asked the question this time. Jack, do we have any good figures of how many troops the Emperor has stationed on the three defense lines?” Jack stopped the video for a minute and said “we have a close estimate of how many but there could be more. We have been able to count around 5 thousand troops altogether within the three defense lines. Most of them could be on the outer perimeter. We have counted close to a battalion on the second line and just a few companies at the palace grounds its self. A strange thing happened just recently and two of our agents that had been on the inside tell why. It would seem that the Emperor may have tried or was going to move to the underground base below the old DIA which prompted the SS to clear the palace of all the civilians that worked there. Our people think it was a bad move by the head of the SS and there was some kind of coup that was in the works. Anyway, those civilians have not returned and thank the Divine Creator for that. It also seems that the head SS man and a few others paid the price of death for making their move. We have been able to retrieve our agents safely for now.’ “We recently have had some new men join the patriots and they come from the surrounding area of the Emperor’s palace so let me introduce two men that perhaps have better INTEL than we do.”

Major Phillip Vanstoffer and Sergeant Tom Jorgen introduced their selves as they stood in front of the some 70 men and women of the patriot and civilian militia. Major Vanstoffer was the first to speak. “First of all we are very glad that you have welcomed us. The nightmare that has ensued with the Emperor is on a steady course to destroy this planet. Most of us were in that army to feed our families and make some kind of living in this topsy turvey world.” He stopped for a moment and took a drink of water, wondering if they would be accepted in this patriot world. “As Sergeant Major Bollard has stated, we do have some additional INTEL. We both can confirm that the Emperor is completely taken over by something other than human. Although we all wondered if he was ever human from the start.” That got a laugh from the crowd. As you have seen, the inner guards consist of about 2 companies and those men and women are the best the Emperor could pick to guard him personally. The troops bivouac inside the old capitol building. They have about 5 full battle tanks in there along with those choppers and around 10 maybe 12 hummers all equipped with the .50 cal mini guns. The Emperor is a very paranoid man and most of the time he is stark raving mad. The man should never be underestimated because he is a full blown psychopath and that in itself makes him very dangerous.’ “I suppose this is nothing new for most of you but we have first hand experience with this Used Car Salesman, and lately we have noticed the difference in him. I wonder if the human Emperor is dead and these aliens are just impersonating him.” Tom Jorgen spoke for a moment. We do not know when the Emperor was taken over but he still acts like the old mad man and as for these aliens there might be more within the Palace walls. Now as for the barricades and men guarding the areas we can tell you something about that which may not be on your vids.”

Alice was sitting with Captain Keegan Douglas and Sergeant Bill Souther and thinking about the Aliens. The Major and the Sergeant at the front of the room were explaining about the barricades that had been set up with squads and some places full platoons. The inner wall system was easy to see as well as the outer wall system and where the troops were concentrated. It was the outer line of defense that had not been completely known as of yet. When the Emperor had begun to pull his force inward, there was a huge movement of troops and vehicles that abandoned the out lying areas and even Jack could not keep track of where those troops and vehicles were moving to. Sergeant Jorgen was talking about underground tunnels as well as buildings that had been set up as sniper positions around the rectangle. The underground tunnels connected too many guard barricades that were situated around that big outer rectangle. This was definitely news to Major Wheeler and the two other generals in the room. General Justin Walker had to speak up at this point. “You know this does not surprise me, that the rat would dig tunnels. Can you boys mark the entrances and exits of those things and do they have additional troops in them?” Major Vanstoffer moved to the digital map on another screen and asked if anyone could revise the computer generated map. “We can point some of the entrances and exits out for you and yes they do have additional troops in those damn sewers. I say sewers because that is what they mostly used to build the tunnels in the first place.” Justin had to laugh, “Well, that is truly par for the course then. Rats do like to hang out in the sewers after all.”

Tom Jorgen continued with the INTEL. “The sewers aren’t the only tunnels; the storm drains are bigger and can hold many vehicles. The small scout and troop carriers plus the hummers can travel through those quite easy; the sewers can only be traversed by foot soldiers. So what the Emperor has essentially done is create an underground army along with the ones on the surface. You must know that those troops can exit the storm drains and sewers in many places that are outside the main outer ring, so if you make a push against that outer rectangle you could be pinched from behind.” General Kenneth Andersen asked the next question. “Major Vanstoffer, do you have any Idea where these underground troops and vehicles may be located and where they are planning to exit?” Phillip looked at Tom and back to the General. “We do not know where all of them are and what they have planned other than they will be notified if and when any patriots attack their barricades anywhere along the lines of that outer rectangle.” Kenneth looked at Joseph and Jack and back at the two men up front. “I would suspect that we need to recon on all the exits to daylight that are on a perimeter around that main force of the outer rectangle. Major Vanstoffer, perhaps we can send you and Sergeant Jorgen out with our surveillance choppers and help locate these potential points that the underground army could exit and be behind us if we move to engage the Emperor’s troops on that outer rectangle.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The video was played to its end of the last hour where Jack shut it off and told everyone that they were still flying the perimeter and taking video of the troops and their movements, so there was an ongoing surveillance 24/7. “If we get any new recon that suggests new movement that shows something could change we try to inform everyone that is on the lines. Most of our troops have a direct connection to live feed and what you have seen is archive footage leading up to the live feed. The info we have received today about those underground troops is going to make our tactics and plans change. This meeting has been and is being broadcast to our field commanders.” He looked up at a bank of camera’s hanging from the ceiling and said “I hope you all are getting this as we speak. You all need to send small squads in a circumference around you to find and pinpoint any storm drain outlets and or sewer outlets that could be exits for the Emperor’s soldiers. You must be stealth about this and not let any of those troops know that we could be wise to their plans or where a bouts.” Jack looked around at the group of patriots and asked if anyone had any new information and questions. “Today we shall lay out our plans of attack and try to coordinate. With this new info of the underground forces we will have to gather as much info as we can before we begin to hit the outer lines.” Major Vanstoffer and Tom both spoke up. “There are two other things we all need to know. There are two underground tunnels that can be driven that lead to an underground parking garage directly under the Palace. The doors to enter the garage are keyed by the Emperor but maybe someone can figure out how to access the key codes. The one we took from a parking structure on the MLK is almost a straight shot to the palace but unfortunately the structure was blown to bits by the Emperor himself or the alien that lives inside him. I am not sure if we can access it now but it might be worth a shot to at least examine it.” The double doors opened and a man and a woman walked in. Jack was standing to the side and said ah, Agent Killard and agent Halford, glad to see you are still with us.”

Dan and Janice walked to the front of the meeting hall and stood with Major Vanstoffer and Sergeant Jorgen. Dan spoke up and said “as the major was saying there are two underground tunnels that lead to the palace. Agent Halford and I drove the one to that parking structure as well as the Major and the sergeant did. The other one goes all the way to an underground structure on the second basement below the DIA where we believe there is an access to the underground city.” Everybody stirred around and began to talk. General Andersen stood up and called order. “Ladies and gentlemen please. This is news we can possibly use but if we can get into that garage, does anyone have any idea how we will get a vehicle in there and if that can be accomplished, how do we propose to get into the parking structure under the palace and there are many questions related to this break-in.” Tom Jorgen listened to all of the talk and finally spoke about the parking structure on the MLK. “The parking structure on the MLK was literally melted down. I saw the explosives that were used before we got out. That crazy toad used Thermite bombs and we all know what that stuff does. If we are lucky enough to possibly find were the entrance was it could be completely caved in and have molten debris closing it off. Now if we find an opening it might only allow people on foot to enter and the walk to the palace is along way.” Kenneth Andersen spoke up again, “this is the same thing I was getting at about the other tunnel but it is a much greater distance. DIA has to be somewhere around 35 or more miles from the downtown palace. That hike could take a good day or two to walk and remember we have to break the key codes first.”

Keegan looked down at Alice who seemed to be concentrating on something and said in a whispered tone, “these people do not know what you are capable of doing, well maybe a few of them.” Alice was talking to Tamara in the mind and was telling her about the underground tunnels and how they had experienced them already. If you or Alisha can help with one of the tunnels, I can lead the other team and we can get into that palace without ever being seen. Alisha has left with her parents already and they are on their way to Paradise for a brief visit and will be helping to awaken the people of New Zealand. It seems they have an incarnate PM down there that has not learned anything from the past and she has garnered a large force of her military/police to ride hard on the people. I believe I can help you Alice. Alice and Tamara both were startled at the mind speak from another person. Alice looked around and rested her eyes on the woman Agent that had come in with the man.

Janice Halford had moved to the side of the others that were talking about the tunnels and ground forces they would have to deal with. She had heard the two girls talking in the mind, clear as if they were speaking right in front of her. She had grown up in the wilds of Montana and had been able to hear other people’s thoughts from the day she was born. She never let on to her parents until her mother began to speak to her in the mind when she turned 5. Her mother told her that she could read other people’s thoughts all her life and Janice’s father did not know. Her mother showed her how to levitate objects and she kept the secret even to this day. Her father was killed by a drunk driver when she turned 7 and her mother raised her and her brother Gary on the open land until he turned 14 and ran away to the city. Her mother died from a sickness when she turned 16. Gary was not awake at the time he left and she thought he would never wake up but then he got married and had two children and she became distant to them until the last two years of their life. Their deaths changed her life completely and when Monica was murdered by the toad that was responsible for Gary and the two girl’s death, she joined the patriots and began training to be an assassin with the sole purpose to eliminate the Emperor. Hearing the two little girls talking in the mind gave her hope that she would finally accomplish her mission. She knew it was wrong to invade their thoughts and conversation but she saw the opportunity and could not resist. She had learned how to walk through walls and other things the day her mother died so that would not be an obstacle. The Alien invasion threw some interesting wrenches in her plans and she desperately wanted to meet this little General that seemed to be able to do things she might be able to do also.

Alice, spoke to Keegan softly as she stood up. “I will be over there talking to that woman agent and then I must speak to everyone about the true nature of the aliens and how we can get inside.” Keegan smiled and when the woman agent had first walked in he felt a connection to her. He knew something was up when Alice said she was going to talk with her and he resisted the urge to go with her. As Alice approached the woman she could see that she could be in her 30’s as far as age on this plane of time went. The woman had watched her get up and walk toward her. Alice heard her speak again as she came closer. I am sorry for intruding on your conversation with Tamara but I thought you would want to know that I can hear your thoughts and talk in the mind. I too can do certain things and want to help in anyway I can. Alice reached her side and spoke I am certainly glad to hear you in the mind and that you can hear us. I think Tamara is too. Tamara spoke and said I am very glad, we keep finding more folks that can do this these days and it always makes’ us happy. Can you move objects through time and space? And can you make yourself move through time and space also? Janice wasn’t sure what Tamara had just asked but she gave her honest exposure of what she could do and had done. I am not sure what you mean by moving objects through time and space, I have made things disappear from this place and just thought about whatever it was to go away. I don’t know exactly where those things go but they definitely don’t exist here anymore. As for moving my self through what you call time and space. I have never tried to do that yet but I suppose I might be able to do that. I can walk through solid walls and I can make myself invisible. I have been able to levitate objects and in that respect I can levitate my self. I guess one could say that I can fly although I don’t do that on a regular basis. It seems that I do it only when it becomes a necessity. Tamara had to speak to Samuel and Mary and within a few moments she appeared beside Alice. Janice did not get excited about her appearance but definitely wanted to know how she did it. It was fortunate that no one else witnessed the sudden appearance of another little girl except for Keegan who was watching the conversation between Alice and the young women who appeared to be in the age period of his time on this plane.

The talk had proceeded to pinpoint areas where the patriots would engage with the Emperor’s soldiers and create spearheads toward the palace. Alice needed to inform these folks that they could get a small squad of men and women through each tunnel and get inside the palace. She absolutely had to tell the people about the symbiotic alien inside the Xzanturs and how they were the ones that truly must be expelled from this system. The symbiotic aliens did not have a name. Hava and Luun both had searched out their existence but could not find where they came from and when they entered this universe. All they could discern is these aliens had invaded this universe perhaps millions of years ago through a hole that may have been created from another dimension or universe. She did know that the small creatures could invade any life forms and live symbiotically and control that specific life form to do their bidding. The people of the Haven had been given the information from Hava and Luun as they begin to search out the Xzanturs and discover the real aliens and how they invaded the Xzanturs and then used them to invade other life forms such as humans. Alice and Tamara both knew that humans were being invaded by just the symbiotic aliens. The Xzanturs that entered the humans were here for an invasion to continue their species and they were taking over the leaders as best they could. The symbiotics as the people who knew about them began to call them, came on the first Xzanturs ship that was in orbit, in a much larger group and began to enter the humans directly so it was very dangerous for the humans at this point. Identifying a human with one of these symbiotics living in them was almost non existent at this point. The group of children that were searching how to identify and remove these aliens had not found the answers yet.

The Missions began to form with the contingencies of finding the exits of the storm drains and sewers that could allow the Emperor’s minions to attack from a rear position once the patriots hit the main line of minions. The cloaked choppers with their crews had been notified about the underground minions and where they were supposedly hiding and given orders to find as many of these exits as possible. It was being determined to hit the main barricades on the four corners of the outer rectangle plus the strategic center points. They could enter the smaller barricades with smaller teams as the big barricades created the main distraction. They wanted to try and keep from destroying the city as much as possible but were not beyond using the heavy artillery if the need called for it. They knew the Emperor’s soldiers would not hesitate using the bigger destructive artillery so it was determined to take out as much of that as possible with the cloaked choppers. They had the cloaking and stealth devices on their hummers and some of the bikes plus the troop carriers they had absconded so they could get very close before engaging. No body knew if the Emperor had any vehicles equipped with cloaking devices but Major Vanstoffer did tell them that The Emperor himself could have a private vehicle with that kind of equipment. As for the Army, it was quite doubtful that any vehicle had cloaking capabilities but it was not a sure bet. There could always be a hold out somewhere. Everyone thought it was a bit strange that the Emperor would build such a force around his palace and not have that technology to outfit his minions and especially the choppers that were gathered on his front porch. It was the alien factor that had thrown a wrench into the early on plans to take back the United States.

Alice, Janice and Tamara had been making their own plans to perhaps end this war with humans at least before it got to far out of hand and too many people died. Their plans were to remove the Aliens from the Emperor and then have him tried for crimes against humanity if he survived. They did not know who or what was inside the palace at this time. Alice suggested that whoever was inside that palace and perhaps the soldiers that were controlled by the Emperor could be infested by the “symbiotics” either straight or within the Xzanturs that are able to live within the humans very similar to the symbiotics. Tamara had thought there weren’t that many Xzanturs so the ones that did come on the first ship were only invading the main leaders of the planet until their other ships arrived. According to Hava and Luun, the other ships had been spaced out with 10 year intervals and the first ship had arrived a little over a year earlier. So as far as the other ships arriving they had time to clean and heal this planet and then find the ships that were traveling across vast distances of space and stop them. It was being discussed where they would send the ships after they could take the symbiotics out of the Xzanturs and the special containers they needed to survive when they were not parasitically living in a live alien being. Tamara said that Hava and Luun were both working on how to remove the symbiotics and the Xzanturs from the humans without causing damage or death. General Kenneth Andersen finally called Alice to speak to the group about the aliens.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

6 THE FINAL BATTLE, PART II, ALIENS AND A HEALING

Alice took Tamara and Janice’s hand and levitated. All three of them floated to the front of the room and the group of people. There was some comment about magic from those that had not been told or introduced to the people of the Haven. Dan Killard stood up from his chair as he saw Janice floating in the air. Jack Bollard and his men along with Joseph and the two Generals all just smiled, they already knew the capabilities of the people from the Haven, but seeing agent Janice Halford was a complete surprise to them. They knew Tamara and had not expected her to be there but seeing her gave them more hope. The exploits of these children had spread though the patriot army and those that had been with them on some of their missions felt a deep abiding love for them. Alice dropped down to the floor with Tamara and Janice doing the same. Janice was a bit taller than both the girls who looked to be about 7 or 8 years old. Alice could see that the people in the back of the room were having a hard time seeing her and Tamara so she materialized a platform from somewhere so it acted like a stage. All three of them were elevated about 2 feet above the main floor and the room became silent.

General Andersen stepped up on the platform and spoke to the group. “General Alice, and I see she has two Lieutenants to help her now, has some very important information to tell us and I sincerely hope it will be very helpful for our endeavors to bring this country back to it’s original status of a free republic society.” The group gave a low laughter at the General’s comments and Kenneth turned and nodded to Alice before stepping off the platform. Alice looked around at the patriot army and the civilian militia folks that were sitting in the big room. She knew that there would be death and injury in this last cleansing they were getting ready t engage in. This was the last and most important place in the country they had to win. The people across the country had been emboldened to rise up against the Police and military forces and their power had spread. The corrupt police and military that resided in the cities mostly were fighting battles to stay alive. Yes there was destruction and death but the people were winning. The Children of the Bus had been traveling around the country helping people to find them selves and unlock doors that had kept them in the dark. She started to talk. “We all know that this battle is not going to be easy. You have been given your missions as to where you will engage the Emperor’s army and you know that there is an underground Army that will come out possibly behind your lines so you could potentially be attacked from behind while you are fighting forward. Our main goal is to take out the Emperor who is the head of snake. We want to keep the destruction of this city to a minimum although that may be an unnecessary hardship that may not be avoided. Your lives are of the utmost importance.”

“We have come up with a plan to get through those two tunnels to the palace. Most of you know that I and my sisters are able to do a few things that can get us and a small team into those tunnels. From there we can make our way to the Palace where we can get inside. We do not know what or who is inside other than the Emperor who has been taken over by the Aliens that have invaded this world. There are many of these aliens all across our world and they are being confronted by other patriots and militias,” with that being said she created a 3D holographic view of an alien being. The room became noisy as people began to talk to one another about this creature. Janice was the one that finally raised her voice enough to tell everyone to settle down. “Please, you must let General Alice continue. This is very important for you. You will need to know how to identify these aliens that will be hiding inside a human.” The room quieted down and everyone concentrated on the Alien holograph. Alice continued as the holograph showed the alien in a 360 degree view. “We know that these Aliens have traveled a great distance from somewhere in our own Milky Way galaxy. We have discovered that their journey has taken them a little more than 200 years to reach our system. We have also discovered that there are more of these alien ships on their way to our system and will arrive in an orbit in 10 year intervals.” The Lieutenant that was sitting in the front row actually raised his arm and Alice acknowledged him. “Do we know how long the first ship has been in orbit and perhaps how many of these creatures were or are on board?” Tamara spoke into Alice’s mind and said she could speak to this question. Alice told her to go ahead. Tamara stepped forward and moved to the side a bit and created another hologram. This one showed a long tube that looked like a cardboard roll from a paper towel roll (still used in 2039) only it was dark, almost black in color but could be seen from the light of the closest star. “As near as we can figure, this object showed up in our system a little over a year ago. It was watched and there was little to no activity from it that could be noticed. It is in a concentric orbit to the earth out beyond our moon. We have tracked its trajectory backwards and that is how we know that its origin shows a dead system that had a double star go supernova not long ago.”

“In that backward trajectory we did discover a fleet of ships traveling on the same course and they are spaced close to 10 years apart so that is how we know what is coming at us.” As for how many of these aliens are on board each ship, we do not have an accurate count at this point. It is clear that there are hundreds and that is our extent of knowledge to date.” Tamara, Alice and Janice sensed the confusion and even a fear as to what they had revealed so far and this was not even the real concern about these aliens. She moved the holographic above the other one and asked the people to hold their questions until she and Alice could give more information. Alice continued, “these aliens appear to be a mix between Aquatic and land dwellers and as far as the numbers, they could have easily procreated on their way here and that would or could mean they could grow exponentially in number given the time of travel.”

Alice did not want to frighten these people because the upcoming engagement was frightening enough and to throw the idea of a totally different species invading the planet was like a double whammy on the world. It would be different if the human race was together to fight this invasion but unfortunately this world had taken a time line that was divided with its own species. The twisted time line also did not include the space travel that should have grown. That time line would have given the earth people the means to inhabit the outer planets and perhaps travel into deeper space. The greed and power hungry entities that became the dictators and kings squelched the creative forward movement into a higher intelligence of the human race. “Do you know how many of those ships are coming?” Alice looked at the Sergeant that asked that question. “The best we can figure Danny is around 100 and there could be others. Those ships are taking a different trajectory for each one but they are ultimately heading to this system.” Danny Comstock shook his head and continued to listen. “As I said the one ship that is in orbit showed up about a year ago so we should have at least 9 years before the next one shows up. If we can clean this planet up in that time period we may be able to stop that next ship and we may have a plan to stop all of them and turn them to another system that is barren. That is being worked on.” Tamara spoke up to give Alice a moment. There have been other aliens on this planet and within the last few years they have been sent away, back to their own original systems. Some were very friendly while others were trying to do the same thing that these aliens we are dealing with now, are trying to do. Rest assured we have sent ambassadors to the home worlds of the ones that will be joining with humans to spread into the universe. That is something to look forward to and that makes it an imperative to win this battle and cleanse the corrupt, criminals and now these aliens from this world.” The room became noisy once again and people were discussing the missions. Time had crawled to the moment were it was evident that people were hungry so Alice decided to wait to tell them about the Symbiotic aliens that were the most dangerous. She asked every one to grab a bite of lunch and come back for the rest of her INTEL.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

A. THE SYMBIOTICS/GYYUUUMMPHERS-ICHEES

Gummmmphhhh-Ichee, floated close to the thick transparent surface that held the ambiotic fluid that sustained his species. He/she watched the aquatic like species that they had taken control of more than a few spans of time, walk in the spaces of the ship they had traveled on from the dying system where they had first come through the crack in the universe that they originated in. They had been on the verge of extinction; in fact the entire universe was dying when they discovered the crack and flooded through before the crack was closed forever. There were only a billion of the fully intelligent worms that made it through as their universe collapsed in on its self. They came through in the bubble that was part of the dying universe and traveled for eons before reaching the world of the Aquatics/Xzanturs as they found out the beings called themselves. The Universe they had originated in consisted of the ambiotic fluid that they lived and thrived in. They were similar to the one cell beings that thrived inside of all life in this universe except they had evolved by cell splitting to a point where they grew intelligent enough to control their environment and inhabit any other live source within their own universe. It was unfortunate that their universe had collapsed in on it’s self and Trillions upon Trillion upon Trillions of them perished. They could reproduce but it had become a very complicated process when they finally reached the point of growing to the size of a spiral worm like creature, as the Aquatics so called them before they completely controlled that species of life. Gummmmphhhh-Ichee understood that it took billions of 1 cell organisms to make just one of the Gyyuuummphers-Ichees such as the species he/she was named. The blob of matter that formed the intelligence within each one of them had given up the simplicity of reproducing by splitting once the brain was formed as they later understood the word for that intelligence.

It was not uncommon for the cells to revert back to simplicity or single cell organisms simply because once the spiral cortex was reached it was found to be hard to hold it together. The intelligence was overwhelming at first thus a very damaging process to overcome. Once that was achieved however, the spiral worm could grow in knowledge exponentially. It was discovered, once the intelligence was achieved that they could inhabit other specie’s and survive symbiotically within their ambiotic fluids quite easily. The intelligent blobs of cells in the other species was the best place to inhabit and from there the Gyyuuummphers-Ichees could control all the motor centers plus the other functions such as thought and Emotions, a concept that had to be learned by the Gyyuuummphers-Ichees. The dangerous part of inhabiting another species was the death of that particular being. When that happened the Gyyuuummphers had to abandon the intelligent blob by the quickest opening and find another being to enter. They were limited to exposure of an atmosphere that wasn’t of the internal ambiotic fluids and would break apart into the original 1 cell state of being where they would become non existent. It was discovered that some atmospheres would dissolve them into a small puddle of foamy substance which would be without even a single cell. They learned to avoid worlds that showed any semblance to that deadly atmosphere. In most cases those atmospheres did not support any life forms. The Aquatics or Xzanturs as they called them selves had to leave their system just as the Gyyuuummphers-Ichees had to so long ago. The Gyyuuummphers used the Aquatics to create the long distance ships and build the ambiotic fluid chambers to carry the main body of spiral worms. The ones that inhabited the Aquatic species did all the physical work and piloted the ships toward the system that was discovered to be full of beings that could be inhabited and controlled just as the Aquatics had been.

The concept of time was almost non-existent to the Gyyuuummphers-Ichees because they were almost immortal. The Aquatics had a long span of time to their lives provided they could avoid wars so the travel to the distant system was of no consequence to the worms of a universe that was long since dead. Gummmmphhhh-Ichee knew that the other ships, that weren’t that many would arrive in short intervals and they had the big tanks with many more of the Gyyuuummphers. They would take control of this world first and spread out into the stars from here to create another universe like their home universe had once been. Gummmmphhhh-Ichee had stayed on the Xzanturs ship to watch and help the few new intelligent Gyyuuummphers that had been growing in the tanks since they left the system of the Xzanturs that was now non existent. Growing into an intelligent and sentient spiral cortex took many time spans and once a certain point was achieved the subject had to be guarded and gently brought into the intelligence cycle without falling apart and reverting back to a one cell that would have to start over and build with the other single cells. Thousands of the spiral cortex worms had entered the Xzanturs as the aliens flew their small ships to the planet to begin their invasion of the life forms that lived on the world. The Xzanturs took them to the surface of the world and once they inhabited an earthling as they were called, would spread to other earthlings like a biological germ that would crawl from the Xzanturs and crawl through an orifice in the closest earthling. The Xzanturs system could take many of the spiral cortex worms in one body and once all the additional worms moved to other beings, the one that controlled the Xzanturs carried on to keep the earthlings in the dark of the invasion. This had worked very well so far and Gummmmphhhh-Ichee was pleased that the invasion was happening just as it had on the Xzanturs home world and system.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

B. THE HEALING OF JANICE

Tamara and Alice had taken Janice into the no-time and out into the garden at the haven. Janice was introduced to Hava and Luun as well as the others that were still there getting ready to go to other places to inform people how to spot and protect themselves from the aliens that were invading. Janice was thrilled and amazed that there were so many other people that had the abilities she witnessed in Tamara and Alice and the abilities she had and kept hidden for so long. She could not do all the things that the two girls could do but was told that they would help her to open more doors. The girls knew what Janice had been trained to do and how she was locked into doing the job. Her one track mind to kill the Emperor for the deaths of her nieces and brother and his wife who had tried to do the same thing to take revenge was keeping her from accessing her deeper inner being and unlocking the doors to use the abilities to heal people around her. Hava and Luun asked Alice and Tamara to bring her to their living spaces and said they would help her get over the hate that grew in her.

Janice had met the people that were still at the haven and had a cup of the delicious smelling and tasting coffee. The place gave her a complete feeling of safety and mostly love that permeated the air. This was something she had longed for all her life and it gave her hope that the world would be this way sooner than later. Her abilities were limited at the moment but something was happening within her mind as she sipped the coffee and talked with Joanna, Susanna and Theresa. Susanna and Theresa were telling her about their last adventures in fighting for the country of Texas and their adventures with the aliens of Dulce base. Joanna took her out to the barn area to meet the animals that had come to live in the haven and when she heard them talk to her it brought up lost memories of when she lived on the ranch with her mother before she died. She had talked with her horses and some of the other animals that lived on that ranch and even had encounters in the wild with the wolves and even a bear one time. When she came to the stall that Ty-Ohni lived in with her pups, she immediately moved to the bedding area and sat down next to the wolf. The puppies all tried to climb in her lap at once and it was a bit awkward at first until Ty-Ohni told them to settle down. It was as if Janice had found a long lost friend. Of course the pups were much bigger than when they first came so she had to bump heads with each one. Her mind opened up in more places and she began to see the doors that had cracked open albeit there was a deeper pain in her that seemed to fight to keep the doors closed. After awhile Joanna took her back to the garden and Tamara asked her to come with her to a meeting with Hava and Luun.

Janice had taken Tamara’s hand and walked into the apartment building or so she thought of it. She asked Tamara where Alice was and about the meeting she was being taken too. “Don’t you think we should be getting back to the Longmont strategy meeting?” “Oh not to worry about that Janice, when we go back it will be the same time we left so the lunch bunch are still eating.” Janice had to give that some thought but time seemed to escape her at this point and Tamara opened a door that lead into a living room. Janice felt a pure wave of energy enter her being as she stepped into the room. Alice was sitting on a chair that was next to a dinning table and there were two young ladies sitting on a long couch. They both appeared to be in their late teens and looked at her as she was pulled into the room by Tamara. Tamara dropped her hand and walked over to where Alice was sitting. Janice watched Tamara walk away and then turned to face the two young ladies. She did not understand what was happening at first as one of the girls spoke into her mind.

The snow was falling lightly as she stood over the fresh grave of her mother who had passed away just the night before. The ranch had ceased to be workable a few years prior and the few ranch hands that had stayed after her father was killed finally packed up and moved on. She knew her mother was dying then and so the daily routine became taking care of the two horses and her mother. She watched her mother get worse and finally it took almost two years before she gave up her corporeal body and moved into the greater energy of the Divine Creator. Yesterday was her 16th birthday and today was the beginning of her living alone on this big piece of wilderness. She looked up into the heavens and felt the snow intermingling with her tears. Guy Franks and his two sons had come over and dug the grave for her mother Riana Halford. They had talked to her about selling the ranch off and moving away but she could not bear to leave the only place she knew and the horses needed her more than ever now.

The morning was brisk as she made her way to the barn to feed Sassy. Sassy was getting older and would not roam far from the barn like she use to. Ranger had died a year ago of old age and the ranch house and barn had begun to fall into disrepair. Tomorrow was her 20th birthday and she had lived through some very nasty storms and winters. The neighbors, the Franks would come over and check on her but she always told them that she was doing fine. Tommy Frank was almost the same age as she was and he had made passes at her until one time he tried to go to far with her and she made him hurt for a good week and he quit coming around after that. She walked into the barn and was heading for the scarce hay bails she had managed to get from the Franks when she noticed that Sassy was not standing in her stall this morning. She slowly moved to the edge and rushed in. Sassy was lying on her side and not breathing. She cried for hours as she dug a deep hole and then cranked up the old tractor to move Sassy to the grave. It was April 23, 2022 and the world was insane. The old ranch had just lost its last companion and she could not stay any longer. She was not sure where she would go but later in the day she contacted Guy and his wife Deidre and told them she was leaving and asked it they would take the property and help her out with a little money. A deal was made and Janice took the old truck and drove south to Helena. That was the last place Gary had disappeared to.

The morning commute to her work place was always a boring drive. She had worked for the County as a GIS tech for the last seven years. She had found Gary and his wife Monica a year after she had arrived but they were estranged to her and Monica was pregnant at the time. It had been the last two years that she finally was able to get close with her brother and his family. She was becoming quite content to be around her nieces and Monica was like a sister to her. This morning was quite cold as the seasons had moved into the late fall of 2029. There was snow on the ground and she had trouble starting her car. It seemed that the electrical charge may have drained over the cold night. As she pulled into the parking lot of the county building she saw the military police rounding people up. She knew that these people were the jack boots for the Emperor and stayed in her car while they gathered a group of folks from the building. The moment the police began to shoot the people was her wake up and she waited until the mass murder had stopped and the police drove away leaving the people dead on the steps of the front entry. There was no rhyme or reason for the killing but it was later reported that the county employees were thought to be part of an underground patriot movement. Two of the 7 supervisors survived and were the ones that called the police to come and do something. She hid in the car and then left. She drove straight to her apartment and packed what she could and drove to her brother’s house. She was sure that she would have been implicated in conspiracy although she did not know any of the people being involved in a patriot movement. Gary worked for a power company and Monica was an accountant at the local bank. When she arrived at Gary and Monica’s home there was no one home. She wrote a note and slipped it into the mail slot on the door and left for Butte. She intended to make her way into Wyoming and disappear into a small town. She would try to contact Gary and Monica once she felt secure enough
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The diner was cold this morning. She had arrived at 4am to begin the breakfast meals. She had come to Cody Wyoming a little over a year earlier running from the death of her coworkers at the county in Helena. She kept a close watch on the latest news about the police and military rounding up pockets of patriots and assassinating them. She remembered the civil wars that were bloody in the earlier years and how they became more underground but this Willy nilly murdering of innocent people by the Emperor’s jack boots was wearing on everybody’s nerves. She had found a small house on the edge of the foothills outside of Cody and paid a small rent fee to live there. The job at the diner was all she could find and it afforded her what she needed to survive. She had not tried to contact Gary and Monica since she left. Today would be the day that she would try since it had been over a year. She was going to contact them after she got off work. It was10:30am when she caught the news on the Vid about a man and his children being caught and killed in a gun battle with the police. The name of the city caught her attention and it was shown for all to see the man and his two children. They all three had weapons in their hands and the Lieutenant and his group of murderers stood over them like they were some sort of prize animals that they had hunted and killed. Janice was carrying some dirty plates and dropped them on the floor when she saw who the man and the children were. Gary, Sami and Susi all lay together on the floor of their farm house. There was no blood and the bodies looked as grayish white as if they had been dead for many hours. There was no sign of Monica and Janice knew the news was a propaganda piece. None of these people even owned a gun due to the Emperor’s mandate to take them all away years before. Her boss came out and asked if she was alright. Janice just stared at the Vid and then automatically cleaned up the mess. She asked if she could go home saying that she felt a bit sick and her boss told her to go along.

She had driven all night and stayed in a small roadside motel just on the outskirts of Helena. She moved around Helena searching for Monica for 3 days and finally got a lead on her. She had to drive to a small town called Geyser and when she located Monica, she was a wreck. Monica had to run after she found Gary and the two girls murdered. She was wanted by the police and was sure to be killed also. She was living in a small apartment and drinking heavily when Janice found her. Janice stayed for a week and helped her to straiten up. Monica had changed and was almost a robot in her moves and then she became very quiet and told Janice to go back to her place in Wyoming and she would be fine. Janice knew that something was totally different with her sister-in-law but she could not help anymore, that was in February of 2031.

Cheyenne was a pleasant city to live in except for the jack boot police and the presence of the military on the streets. Janice worked in a fancy restaurant and was still watching the news for any sign of her sister. She had suspected that Monica would sooner or later try to take revenge. It had been over a year since she had seen her and now the world was still a complete dictatorial mess. The people lived in fear and weariness always it seemed and the random killings were far worse these days and the real bad thing about it all is that the police and military were the ones that did all the killing. She was taking a break and sitting in the employee lunch room when the Vid was filled with a report of a military base being attacked. The news as always told a complete lie of what happened and propaganda sized the story saying the patriots had destroyed a highly secret science project. Janice began to think it was time to find a patriot group and possible join up. She planned and plotted on her departure for the next year and kept an eye on where the patriots seemed to be hitting the Emperor’s minions. She never stayed in one place more than a year if she could help it but Cheyenne seemed to be the exception. She began to see that the Emperors senators were being found mysteriously dead. There were only a few but something nagged her about these deaths. It was 2035 when she heard and watched a wild chase scene of a man that was a known patriot conspirator in the states of Mississippi and Georgia and how the man seemed to fly away without any mechanical means and disappear. There were news reports of mysterious deaths of police and military and more deaths in Denver of the Senators. The day before she decided to leave Cheyenne she watched the news talk about a woman spy that attempted to murder the Emperor and was killed by the Emperor himself. The pictures that were plastered all over the Vids was of her Sister in Law Monica. This set her mind on carrying out the mission for Monica and she moved to Estes Park Colorado the next day where she found a job working in a big grocery store. She kept her eyes and ears open and by chance was asked to go out with a man one evening. She took the offer and found out the man was a patriot and was recruiting people to join the movement. That is when she became a patriot and went through extensive training to be an assassin.

The Palace was quiet. The SS agents were mostly staying in their big office and or at their quarters that had been set up on the ground floor of the Palace. Janice had been offered to visit the Emperor’s top floor suites and entered his office on the 5th floor. This was the only place that could be used to access the 6th floor suite. She had to let the slimy little worm touch her in ways that made her violently ill afterwards but it was the only way to gain his deep trust or so she thought. She knew that Monica had tried the same tactics but her sister was not trained as she had been. It had taken almost a year of close intimate relations with this sick little toad to gain that trust and this was the night she would end his miserable life. He had finally invited her to spend a night with him. She was sure that he had people check her thoroughly and she had kept clean and obeyed all orders being the perfect little slave SS agent. She had to be so sweet to him all the time and even tell him secrets about the other SS agents. She was given the access codes to the elevator and was standing in it when the doors opened and the expanse of an exquisite living area came into view. “Ah my dear, you look lovely tonight, do come in and have a drink. What would you like?” She stepped in and flowed toward the bar where he was standing. She had picked out a black dress that enhanced her attributes amazingly. Vinnie was dressed in an all white suit with a black tie and his graying black hair looked as if it had been well oiled. Her stiletto was tucked into the leg scabbard and her .45 auto S&W was in her handbag. As she moved closer to the toad there was a shimmer to his appearance and she glimpsed a kind of fish looking creature with a big mouth of long sharp teeth. The shimmer lasted for just a second or quicker but it gave her the complete chills.

She told the toad that she would have a Gin and tonic as she walked closer. The greasy thing began to make a drink for her and the shimmer kept moving. She sat down on a stool and watched him mix the drink. Something was wrong with the way he did it and at that moment a creature stepped outward from the greasy little man that fell backward and into a chair. The blank stare on the man looked as if he was in a trance. The creature was taller than the emperor by a foot and looked to have scales covering its body. The face was flat and the mouth extended from one ear shaped appendage to the other. The eyes were small and beady and an obsidian black. The teeth looked like one of the piranha fish of the Amazon. The two slits below the beady eyes fluctuated as if air was moving in and out. Janice fell backward and fiddled with her hand bag to retrieve the pistol. The scene changed and the greasy little man was standing next to a bed with her stiletto in his hand. Blood was dripping from it and she felt the burning sensation in her stomach as she lay on the edge of the bed. She spat at the grease ball and the world went dark. She screamed and screamed and the creature was eating one of legs. She screamed some more and then she was sitting on the couch and looking at Tamara and Alice sitting directly in front of her.

She turned and saw one of the young ladies looking into her. Janice, you could never win or kill that man or the creature that lives in him. He would have killed you and the creature would have eaten you as is their nature. We have seen all the pain and sorrow you have endured and joining the patriot army was good in one way but for the reason you chose was not right for you. You have never grieved for your father and mother and the two horses. You did not grieve for your brother and his children or even Monica. It is for this that you have chosen a path of hate that keeps you from being whole. Know this sister, the man and the creature will be taken care of and it must be you that will do it but not the way you have dreamed of. Now you must grieve for your lost ones. They are with others through the Divine Creator but your soul and spirit are encaged with the key of hate. Come; open the doors to let this darkness out so that you will be in the light. Something fell over and a lid came undone. Janice began to cry. All of the past flooded forth from her and she cried harder until she was convulsing with tears and the pain began to loose from her. Tamara and Alice gathered close and reached out to Hava and Luun and together they created a circle around her. The light began to shine forth and the 5 humans became one bright light in a circle and moved into the universe as one. The swirling of light settled back into the room and became 5 humans once again. Janice woke up and looked around. She was lying in a bed with sunlight pouring through a big window. A door opened and Tamara along with Alice skipped into the room. “Come on sleepy head, we don’t want to be late for the rest of the INTEL meeting now do we?” Janice smiled and rolled off the bed. Alice was the first to disappear and Tamara looked at her for a moment. Janice turned sideways and disappeared with Tamara right behind her.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

C. TO SPEAK OF ALIENS

As Keegan walked to the meeting room his thoughts were on the aliens and the tunnels that Alice had told him about. He did not leave the meeting room until he watched Alice and Tamara disappear with Janice. He figured that they took the woman to the haven. He was hoping to meet her because something had connected in him when she first walked into the room. His early life had been spent on a ranch in Montana and he felt that this woman may have lived in that state at some point. When he came through the double doors, Alice, Tamara and the woman were sitting at a table close to the stage. He walked straight to the table knowing that most of the people were still eating a lunch. Tamara was the first to see Keegan come in and spoke into Alice’s mind. Keegan is going to lead the squad through that first tunnel and I think Janice should be with him. Alice smiled and looked into Janice’s eyes. Janice was smiling also and waited for the man to reach them. When Keegan reached them he sat down in an empty chair and asked “how is the haven?” Alice told him that the haven was doing well and the people were disbursing to teach people more about the aliens. “The haven was meant to be a refuse to folks that would learn and then teach others. These past 7 or 8 years have been a Great Awakening for the folks that live there and now that awakening is being spread all over the world. Janice is our latest addition and will be helping in many wondrous ways.” Alice had watched Keegan looking at Janice as she spoke and finally asked “would you like to meet agent Halford?” Keegan was silent for a brief moment and then said “yes” and stuck out his hand shyly. Janice had to giggle inside but there seemed to be a connection of some kind as she looked at him. She took his hand and started to say something but the frequency wave that ran through her gave her a feeling of knowing with this man. Keegan spoke first. “Hello my name is Keegan Douglas; I am pleased to meet you. I have a feeling that you can get us through one of those tunnels to the palace?” Before Janice could speak, Keegan blurted out “have you ever lived in Montana?”

Janice was taken aback with that question because when Keegan first touched her hand the same question entered her mind. Her answer was slow as she kept looking into his eyes. “Yes Captain Douglas, I was born and raised north of Augusta, and where might you be hailing from?” Keegan was again speechless. He finally spoke after his heart thumped wildly. “Oh, my parents owned a ranch between Browning and Heart Butte. We had a good two thousand head of cattle on the ranch.” Janice smiled and her own heart was thumping away. “Ah you might have known my Uncle John then. He and my Aunt owned a small ranch up that way and raised a sizable herd of cattle. John Halford would have been his name and the JHR circle H ranch was theirs.” Keegan was all smiles at the mention of John Halford. Their ranch was closer to Browning and his father traded with John as did any number of other ranchers. He wanted to go somewhere and talk with this woman for a long time but the groups began returning from the lunch and Alice spoke up and said “Its time to speak about the aliens I believe.” Keegan heard in his mind we can talk later and he looked at Janice and then turned to see Jack Bollard and the Major walk to the platform.

Jack and Phillip walked over to the table and Jack asked if Alice was ready to tell the group about the aliens as soon as they all returned. “We have discussed the assignment of teams and where they will move to begin this cleanup business. We must talk about the teams that will be going into those tunnels and what our ultimate mission will be.” Phillip looked at the two girls and the woman agent and said. Sergeant Jorgen and I would like to volunteer to be in those tunnels with you. We both have been in that parking garage and in the palace, especially on that sixth floor. I do believe agent Halford and agent Killard have both been in the same places also.” As he spoke, agent Dan Killard walked up with Sergeant Tom Jorgen. Alice looked at both men and said “Jack, you should gather a small team of your Special Forces and Keegan, you should pick a squad of men and women to be in one of the teams. We should prepare soon to make our move. I would rather not see a bunch of people killed. I believe we can get into that palace and remove the Emperor and whoever or whatever may be in there with him and that could stop this bloody conflict that is building.” Jack gave a nod and so did Keegan while the Major said he would like to go with Jack and Tom made a motion to go with Keegan. The girls could see that the teams were already starting to form. Janice already knew she would go with Keegan and Tamara had already said she would go with Jack. Alice was planning to help with teams that would be searching the storm drains and possible the sewers to neutralize the underground forces of the Emperor. When they were in the haven, Michael, Susanna, Daniel and Theresa had said they would come to help. Mark and Maria had taken off to fight with the Emperor’s minions in the Carolinas with Lionhawk who had finally accepted the moving on of Shadowself. Kevin, Kristyl and Alisha were down in Paradise and on their way to NZ to help with a faction of patriots to take control of that country and restore the freedoms from the very nasty PM that ran the country with dictatorial ruthlessness. Tamara’s Parents Samuel and Mary were coming to Denver and they would bring Ken and Sally with them. Alice stood up and walked out to the center of the platform. The main body of people had finally returned and it was time to inform the folks about the Aliens.

Tamara and Janice joined Alice on the Platform and waited for the little General to speak. They both knew that the symbiotic worms had not been completely researched as of yet and removing them without killing the host was still an unknown. As for the Xzanturs species it was known that they could be chased out by any number of ways and hopefully they would take the symbiotic with them. If the symbiotic abandoned the Xzanturs and stayed in the human, it then became a major problem to identify and remove without the death of the human. Alice looked at the room full of people and wished the aliens were not a factor in the cleansing of the earth. The room had become quiet in anticipation of what the little general was going to say. Alice started with the Xzanturs. She told everybody in the room their name first. “We have discovered that this invading species are called the Xzanturs’s and they are some sort of Chameleon beings. They have come here from a very distant system in our own galaxy. We think it is located on the far side of this galaxy from our own system. We know they have traveled for 200 years or longer to reach us and that their own system was destroyed at least that long ago by a binary sun that went super nova. Their first ship arrived in an outer orbit about a year ago and that is when they began to infiltrate humans on this world.” Alice looked around and could see that the people were captivated. One of the patriots raised a hand and Alice nodded at him. “How did you discover these aliens and when, they seem to be fairly secret and selective who they inhabit.” Alice had already covered some of this but to reiterate for some that might not have been in the first meeting she said “this species was not discovered until at least 6 months after they arrived so we have barely known of them for around 6 months now. As for discovery, it was two of the people from the haven that first began to see the aura around humans and hear the odd screeching sound in the voices of these people. Hava and Luun or Evelyne and Eryne could see the Xzanturs inside the humans for what they truly are once they began to notice the aura and hear the sounds. The Chameleons can not hide from the haven folk and the children can see them clearly that are awakened. It seems that these aliens have managed to inhabit the top leaders in the major countries of the world, they have begun to inhabit the high military and police leaders also so it is a slow process but is picking up.”

“The Emperor of this country is inhabited and has been for quite some time. We know that the present Emperor of Mexico and the one up in Canada are also inhabited and the patriots of those perspective countries are learning and dealing with the armies. This has become a world wide invasion and the awakened peoples are doing their best to combat not only the dictators, emperors and kings but the aliens as well. So we are fighting a dual enemy and now I must tell you that the Xzanturs are not the real alien we must combat. They are a formidable enemy for sure but we have discovered an even more dangerous alien that came with the Xzanturs. The room went dead silent for what seemed like an eternity and then the cacophony of voices began. Alice listened to the almost frightened urgency in the voices and the uncertainty that permeated the air. She looked at Jack and the Major and the others gathered on the platform. Jack stood up and moved to the center. His voice boomed above the room of noise and everyone fell silent. “We must hear the General out. Now please everyone lets give her the floor to get this out.”

Lieutenant Richard Warren stood along the side wall and had just arrived from Salt Lake City Utah the day before. He had been told of this place and the eminent gathering to prepare for the assault on the Emperor’s forces. The symbiotic had taken over his mind and body just 1 month prior and used him to gather information on the opposing patriots. He was stationed in the city and had small contacts with the patriots off and on. The Symbiotic had chosen him because he was in charge of the deep undercover spy network that exposed the patriots in the State of Utah. GuuumniphhIch had come down with one of the Aquatics that entered this area and sought to inhabit the leader of the State. The Aquatic managed to inhabit one of the humans that were close to that particular human and GuuumniphhIch saw the opportunity to enter the human and control him. The Aquatic had left shortly after that in the human body to enter the State leader’s habitat. Two days prior this Warren human left and made his way to this meeting place. Warren leaned against the wall and listened to a little female give highly classified secret information about the Aquatics and she was speaking about or starting to speak about his species. The humans did not know their name or where they had come from many eons earlier but he could see that this little human knew much more than she was giving at the moment. He thought to invade and control her. He could see that she was a powerful source of energy. As he leaned against the wall the small human began to speak about his species. The Gyyuuummphers-Ichees could invade a species and never produce any kind of tell tale sign as far as he knew unlike the Aquatics/Xzanturs that produced a hazy dark substance and caused the species that they inhabited to have their black obsidian sight receptors. He would follow this little human when this gathering was over and leave the body of the human soldier and enter her. The death of the human he would leave was the result of leaving the brain centers without any energy. The Gyyuuummphers-Ichees once entering another species had to consume the energy of the brain to take control. When they left the body the brain system would be empty and would wilt away. He waited now with a renewed sense of finding a better control system. The other humans around him had moved away from him shortly after he had entered this place and he paid no attention to that. The same thing had happened when he first took control of this soldier in the city. An anomaly he suspected.

Alice caused a holographic once again of the Xzanturs to appear in actual size on the platform. The audience flinched in surprise and the low mumbling could be heard. The alien stood about 3’6” in height and had scales that were thick on its body. The head was large for the body and had small eyes for the size of the head. The two slits below the eyes fluctuated as the thing breathed in and out. The mouth was the most prominent feature and perhaps the scariest. The entire thing spread from one side of the face to the other and touched what one might call the ears or listing devices. The teeth in this mouth were long and narrow and looked to be very sharp. Everybody got the immediate impression of a piranha fish. The ears looked like fins of some sort and were large on the sides of the head. The body was bipedal with arms and hands that had three long fingers with claws in nature and an opposing thumb. Alice spoke up and began to tell the people that this was the alien that first came in the ship and were on the other ships that were heading for their system. “We suspect this particular species is a carnivore. It is also a chameleon in nature and can inhabit other species in a semi-symbiotic way. It can also skin change to look like any other species so that in itself makes this species dangerous. Another thing we discovered about this species is that it can live in water as well as on the land.” “God can it also shoot lasers out of its eyes?” The laughter was short lived but a point was achieved. “No we do not think it can do that sort of thing. We do not know what kind of weapons these aliens might have to wield against us at this time but it would seem that their ability to invade our beings and live in us could be enough at this point.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

“This alien can be spotted and it can be killed as Major Vanstoffer can testify to.” Alice did not like the fact that these aliens should be killed but at this stage in the game they would have to be killed to chase them off if nothing else. She looked at Phillip and let him step forward. “Tom and I and my crew watched one of these aliens exit one of the soldiers from a barricade after he had been shot. It was an eerie sight to see believe me. The alien came out and Tom here shot it. They can be killed with our weapons. To identify them is almost easy. We can see a dark aura around the person and the eyes are black obsidian. The voice is screechy and as it has been said the sound is like listening to someone, scratch their fingernail across a chalkboard. The Emperor definitely has these characteristics. I think there is something else that makes them become exposed. It would appear that high emotional stress in the human or maybe any other being that has been possessed by one of these aliens causes its being to fade in and out if you catch my drift. I am not sure how that might work on the aliens themselves if they decide to come at us in their natural state, I am not sure. Phillip looked at everybody including the one lone soldier standing against the wall by himself and waited for questions. There did not seem to be any so he moved to a chair and sat down.

Alice spoke to Tamara and Janice in the mind and mentioned the lone soldier that was standing by him self toward the back of the room. Have either of you seen this man before? She got a firm no from both of them then asked Keegan the same questing in his mind. Keegan turned around and looked away from the lonely figure and back to the front and spoke I have never seen him before, notify Jack or ask him and maybe we got a spy in our mist. Alice did that and Jack had noticed the man and he had also noticed how the others in the room were keeping a distance from the man. Jack spoke in the mind to some of his men and told them to guard the doors for now and watch out for anyone that they did not know or hadn’t seen before. We will have to detain this man to get some questions answered. Tamara tried to read the man’s mind but came up blank. Janice tried also but with the same results. Alice did not try but kept an eye on the man as she began to speak about the symbiotics. She first had to finish with the Xzanturs. “We are not sure if a human will survive if we can manage to chase the Xzanturs from him or her. So far all of the humans that have been infested have died when the alien leaves their body. We need to capture one of these alive and remove him to find out. So everyone has a good grasp on the Xzanturs and how to recognize them and perhaps to kill them so now I am going to tell you all what we know of the species that has invaded the Xzanturs and brought them to our system to invade us.

GuuumniphhIch/Warren focused his attention more astutely on this little human at this turn of speaking. He had been very impressed so far and surprised that these lower life forms exhibited a much higher intelligence than what was thought at first. The Gyyuuummphers-Ichees were going to have to change their tactics now. He did not know if the other species in this system were as intelligent but it was becoming clearer to him that the takeover of this system was not going to be as easy as they had thought. He noticed the little girl looking at him but then she seemed to be looking at all the humans in this space. He was getting a good INTEL from this little meeting and the information would give his species a good inside to gain control of the humans. The Xzanturs would be a great help but if they were conquered it would not matter because they would have the human race under control and would accept the other ships as they came into the system and then they could begin to overtake the universe with two main species. He thought about the glorious control of the other universe before it was destroyed. A human walked through the doors and came close to him. He watched as the human put their hand to their face and hurried by him. It seemed odd that this happened and now he started to notice that there were not any other humans close to him. He wasn’t sure what this meant and decided it was just something that happened. He was okay with it because he planned to get out of this enclosure as soon as he gathered a few more bits of INTEL from this little human. He focused his attention once again on the little human at the front of the enclosure.

Alice watched all the odd things happening at the back of the meeting hall with the lone soldier standing against the wall and made the holographic of the Xzanturs disappear. The next holographic that appeared made the lone soldier stand up straight. Alice had provided a clear hologram of the symbiotic worm alien that controlled the Xzanturs. “This is what the symbiotic alien species that live inside the Xzanturs looks like. This species controls all of the Xzanturs species as far as we know. We managed to capture this one as it removed itself from a dead Xzanturs within a minute after the Xzanturs death. The alien was placed into a container and died within 2 minutes. As far as we can tell is this alien cannot live in our oxygen unless it is in some kind of fluid or other species. We have not been able to capture another one in the time it takes for them to leave a dead host and find another one to enter. So far all we know is that within 2 minutes if it is out of the fluid or another host it dies.” This particular alien even though it lives in the Xzanturs can live in any host on its own and we suspect that it conquered the Xzanturs at some time in a very distant time period. It is in a process of trying to conquer the human race and this is the one that we must fight more so than the Xzanturs.” She paused and looked straight at the lone soldier. GuuumniphhIch/Warren looked at the little human and knew that it was time for him to leave. This human and perhaps the human species were on the track of knowing how to destroy his entire species and this very fact needed to be conveyed to the Clew. He did not know how this had come about; after all, this species was far inferior to his species. Even the Xzanturs were more advanced than this species and they had been relatively easy to conquer. He turned and walked out the openings.

Danny Comstock and Bill Souther were standing watch at the front entrance to the meeting hall when the Lieutenant came rushing out through the doors. Danny raised his rifle and told the man to stop. Alice and Tamara both disappeared from the platform just as the man went through the doors. They reappeared next to Danny and Bill and watched the Lieutenant stop. They were invisible at this point and the Lieutenant tried to rush Danny. Danny back away quick enough while Bill slammed the butt of his rifle into the back of the Lieutenants head. The Lieutenant went down hard on the sidewalk and both men smelled the rancid odor of a dead animal and backed away from the Lieutenant. Alice produced a jar of ambiotic fluid and waited for the worm to crawl out of any orifice. She had suspected this man to be inhabited by one of these aliens and when she smelled the odor she knew why the man had stood alone in the meeting hall. She was hoping to capture the worm and keep it alive while keeping the man alive also. It was only a half of a minute when the worm slithered from the man’s nose. She reached out and moved it into the jar. Tamara was standing by to reach into the man’s mind and try to save him. When the worm slithered from the man and Alice caught it up into the jar, she went in and could not find any energy waves or life in the lieutenant. She backed out swiftly and had tears in her eyes. She turned and said “That thing took this man’s essence of life with it and I can’t reach into its existence. It does not have a brain as we know it. It is part of a larger one cell organism yet independent in a way. Danny and Bill had both wrapped a hanker chief around their noses as Jack came out the door with Janice, Keegan and Tom behind him. The two generals were right behind and the scene was one of questions. Jack told Danny and Bill to get the man to a room where he could be examined. Tamara was still in tears and Alice took her hand and they moved back into the hall.

Alice placed the jar with the live worm in it on a table. She wanted to try and communicate with it but as Tamara said there was no connection in the thing. It was just a piece of a larger Cell although it could inhabit another living species and control it completely. The ambiotic fluid had kept it alive. Alice was wondering if this one thing could communicate with the larger Cell of the species. There was no indication that it was doing anything other than living in the fluid. It was like looking at an amoeba under a microscope only much larger. Janice looked at the thing and said “if this thing splits and reproduces itself we are going to be in a world of hurt. Just as she said that the worm began to break apart into many small pieces and within a very short period of time the thing dissolved in front of their eyes. All the people that had been sitting in the hall had sat back down and were waiting for some explanation. Jack came in with Kenneth and Justin and moved to the platform. Jack looked in the jar and it was empty. “Where the hell did that thing go, and what in God’s name did it do to that man?” Alice told him that it self destructed by falling into nothing. “As for what it did to that man, I am not sure but it would seem that it sucked his complete life essence from him, his soul and his spirit were not present. These aliens are insidious and will make humanity just like the Xzanturs, a host with no soul or spirit. The worms are very foreign and have no resemblance to us other than; they are very intelligent and act as a whole Cell. I am not sure if that one communicated with the whole before it disintegrated.” Janice asked if they had noticed the oddity of the man when he was standing by himself in the hall. Jack mentioned that the man reeked of a dead animal smell like maybe the animal had been dead for a good week or more. “It could have resembled the maggots that swarm inside the carcass.

Alice had smelled the man just before the worm crawled from his nose. In fact they all smelled him and she was sure that many of the people that were sitting in the hall had smelled a dead animal when ever they came to close to the man. She asked “Does anyone know where that man came from and how long he was here?” Phillip Vanstoffer had been checking something on the secure internet 2.0. He had typed the man’s name in and it came up with a Salt Lake City address. He turned around and said “the man was stationed in Salt Lake City. He was part of the Emperor’s Army and I wonder how he came to be here. So it looks like we may be compromised at this truck stop.” He backed out of the program and erased the link. “We don’t know how long he may have been here but it sure wouldn’t be too hard to find that out. The smell that lingered around him would give him away to anyone that came in contact; I would say that smell only extends a few feet around someone that could be inhabited by one of those things. I think we may have found a way to identify these things.” “Where is the body? Can we do an autopsy on it? We may find something else out that could help us to combat these things.” Alice wanted to see the human that had been turned into a soulless, spiritless zombie as the old sayings went. Jack told her that the body had been taken to the Mobil hospital and put in one of the freezer trucks. Alice took Jacks hand and said “show me”

They climbed into the freezer truck and moved to the body. The doctor turned the head around and cut into the lower skull. The base of the brain was exposed and he turned and looked at everybody. “The Pineal gland is missing and a small chunk of the brain looks like it has been eaten away. Do you think the symbiotics did this?” Alice had her suspicions and this confirmed it. She was afraid this is what happened to the host when the symbiotics inhabited one. The creature virtually ate the pineal gland to become the host and then feasted on the brain itself as it lived inside. She had to wonder how long a host would survive until the brain was eaten away too much. With the little amount of that showing, she could see that the creature would not kill its host for quite awhile. After all the Xzanturs had been living for a very long time unless the symbiotics caused them to procreate and then transferred to others when the host began to die. This entire chain of events was becoming much more deadly to her now. She was thinking that the human race did not have long to remain human unless they could expel these insidious worms sooner than later and there were going to be a lot of humans that would or have already died. The smell was a big piece of INTEL and now could be given out as a defense. Unfortunately the humans that were inhabited by the worms were walking dead. She could only hope that this invasion had not increased exponentially. She wondered why the humans that were inhabited by the Xzanturs did not exude the smell. It was not so important because they could see the Xzanturs by the dark aura and obsidian eyes.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

7. THE FINAL BATTLE PART III MISSIONS

The Head Quarters had to be moved. The Longmont truck stop had been compromised. The choppers had been sent out to find a safe place and came back with news of an old abandoned School campus in a place called Fort Lupton. How appropriate that name was for them. Jack and his team scouted the entire little town and found that the people were sparse. The place had been a hot spot for the Emperor’s minions at one time and had driven the people away. There were no signs of any of the minions left so Jack told General Walker and Andersen that the old school would be perfect and the big abandoned sports field could be used to land the choppers. They would keep them cloaked for sure and there was still power to the buildings. Jack said the big indoor gymnasium could be used to park the heavy artillery and some light armor in. The army of patriots and civilian militias finally moved away from the Truck stop and took round about ways to get to the new HQ. A few of the people that still lived in the town witnessed the small groups of Humvee’s and regular civilian vehicles driving into the north of town but thought nothing of it as the Emperor’s minions seemed to drive through here regularly up until almost 6 months prior. Everyone had been checked out before they began to move and the girls along with Janice and Keegan’s small team soldiers had entered the town and read the thoughts of the people that still lived in sparse housing more to the outskirts of the town and found that none of them would have anything to do with the emperor and his minions. Tamara picked up on a man and his wife that had been school custodians when the old school was still in operation. She met with the man and his wife and soon enough the man knew how to get the systems back up and operating at the school and had keys to all the buildings. They were inducted into the patriot’s army and given uniforms and weapons. Henry and Yani Reinhart knew everything about the old school and the town so they were a good addition to the patriot’s army.

It was learned that a few days after the Longmont truck stop had been abandoned a caravan of white vans showed up and were watched as they checked out all the buildings. They soon left and drove back over the mountains. One of the choppers followed them all the way back to Salt Lake City. It was known that the secret spy network of the Emperor was still operating and would have to be cleaned out soon. It was not known how many of these people could be inhabited by the symbiotics and no one was ready to find out yet. It had been almost 10 days since they moved their operations to Fort Lupton and the Choppers had been flying around the outskirts of the big rectangle and identifying the outlets of the storm drains that seemed to be too small. The sewers were harder because the manholes were everywhere so they covered an area that was around a mile out from the main lines and marked all the man holes that could be used to hide in and where men on foot could get to the lines on the surface within a few hours. The battle board was speckled with these opening and it was decided to begin inspecting them prior to hitting the main barricades with any large force. While this was happening, Alice, Tamara and Janice were discussing the teams to enter the tunnels and how they would have to find vehicles and get them into the tunnels.

Keegan watched the live video of where the parking structure had stood on the MLK Blvd. There was a blasted building with a block of blasted and burnt out building setting at ground zero. He zoomed into the parking structure itself and panned around to see if he could find where the underground tunnel had exited. Dan Killard, Janice Halford and Tom Jorgen sat and watched the video. Tom and the two agents were concentrating on what had been the first floor of the structure. As the drone moved slowly over what could have been ground zero Tom told Keegan to pause the motion. Janice and Dan both asked for a closer zoom on this particular area. The picture grew to an out of focus frame so Keegan focused the view until it became crystal clear. The hole was somewhere around 10 feet deep with molten steel rivets on the sides. It looked to have a diameter of perhaps 20 feet possibly and with a smaller diameter at the bottom. Tom made the comment that it wasn’t all that big for such destruction that was caused to the surrounding area. “It would appear that whatever was in those explosives were much more than just the Thermite with what may have been the old C4. That explosion resembled a small nuclear bomb. Can you tell us if there is any radiation emanating from that area?” Keegan did something to the device he was holding in his hand and looked up at the screen. There was a graph displayed and it showed a slight amount of radiation but nothing that would cause anyone to have to wear protective clothing. “Now what do you suppose the Emperor or the goons that planted the devices on the truck have come up with that can cause this much damage and resemble a small nuclear device but leave virtually no radiation?” Tom was sort of thinking loudly while he contemplated the destruction. All three of them asked Keegan to move the drone toward the southwestern area.

The drone straightened up and Keegan had to re-focus the lens. He did not move the drone yet but as the focus cleared they could see the blasted remains of the building and the surrounding area for a good block or more. The area looked almost flattened with chunks of concrete and melted steel bars jutting forth from the rubble. As Keegan caused the drone to begin a pan view Janice put her hand on his arm and told him to pause. She asked him to zoom in and the view became unfocused once again as the picture zoomed in close to what looked like a flat surface of solid concrete. They could just make out the vertical face that was almost buried but the top extended away until it disappeared into the ground. The debris was thick all around and the vertical face was only about a foot above the thick melted chunks of metal and blasted concrete rubble. Janice spoke up and said “that my dear friends, is the beginning of the underground tunnel. We will have to find out if the debris has filled the entrance in depth but it looks like the top and perhaps the sides have held up. The signal jerked and a horizontal line started rolling on the screen. Keegan reacted quickly and turned the drone around until he could just barely see the hummer sitting on the MLK that was perhaps a few hundred feet from the drone. The video was broken up but they could see the soldiers and as Keegan caused the drone to lift straight up another jolt happened and he immediately hit the self destruct button on the control device. “Well it looks as if the patrol has discovered our drone and tried to destroy it. That was a stupid move on their part but it is now dust to mingle with the rest of the debris out there. I wonder if we should send anymore in that vicinity.” Tom looked at him and said “Those men have discovered one for sure and you bet they will be looking for others and they may get smart about the next one and capture it. If they get their hands on one that is operational they can hack it and that won’t be good for us.”

Master Sergeant Farrigan gave a quick order for his corporal to stop the hummer. His 7 man squad was returning on the MLK from the west when he spotted the movement in the blast zone. The hummer came to a stop and he jumped out and looked through his binoculars where he had caught the movement. He saw the drone moving and watched it until it stopped. He did not know what it was doing in the blasted zone but something was funny about the way it was moving around. He told his best shot to ready a round to take it down and said he wanted it to remain operational but not be able to get away before they could capture it. He knew that if it was an enemy drone it could be hacked and they could get valuable information of locations and movements from it. Private Hullets was the sniper on the squad and he readied his .348 cal rifle to take the drone down. He was going to shoot it on the control module that would break the signal with whomever was controlling it and that would drop it in the dirt or the debris in this case. All the soldiers knew what used to be here and how it was lightly nuked by the Emperor himself. He sighted his rifle in and waited for the Sergeant to give him the order to shoot. That came quick enough and his first shot hit just below the module. The thing turned and shot straight up and his next shot hit the side of the ball and then it exploded into a billion pieces of dust. The Sergeant screamed at him and hit him in the back of the head. “Damnit you imbecile I told you to just knock it out not destroy it, now we don’t have anything to tell us what that thing was doing out there and who it might be from.” The Sergeant swore a blue streak and climbed back into his hummer. “You men get out there and search for any remnants of that thing; perhaps we can find something that will give us a clue.” Two hours later he called his men back and told Private Hullets and Corporal Ernst to remain and continue to search and they would be picked up on the next patrol to the west.

Sergeant Major Jack Bollard looked at the almost empty concourse on the main floor of the DIA main building. This place could be mistaken for a ghost haunt, he thought. He remembered when this was one of the busiest airports in the world or at least in the United States but with the Emperor taking the commercial airliners and outfitting them for his war effort in China and various other places around the world, civilian air travel had dwindled to an almost non existent way for the people to get around. This served a dual purpose, one, to control the people easier although people still traveled on the land but the military and police could track them and stop them much easier. The airport still had a few flights but they were for the Emperors minions and his senators to get around to places of importance. Tamara led the squad to the alcove with the elevator and waited while everyone gathered. She had told Jack and his men that the elevator to the underground city did not exist anymore and explained how she and Alice and Alisha had destroyed that place and the tunnel that ran over to Kansas City. The second basement had one long corridor that led to the underground parking garage and she would get them in. Jack had picked Major Vanstoffer along with Sergeant John Rockford, Corporal Joe “Flying Eagle” Simms and Buck sergeant Tommy Greyfox, Sammy Whitefeather and Malcolm Ross to take the tunnel from the DIA to the Palace. Tamara had told them that she needed to get into the parking garage and visualize the area and then she could retrieve the hummer that they had traveled to the airport in. They took the elevator down after Tamara unlocked it and walked the corridor to the door that opened into the parking garage. Tamara made the key lock system disappear and they moved into the very empty area. Tamara walked over to the door that separated the parking garage from the tunnel and walked through. She stood in the tunnel and looked at the low light system then turned and made the door disappear. The men had become used to seeing this girl do unbelievable things so they just walked into the tunnel. She disappeared and a moment later the Humvee materialized in front of the men. They all piled into the vehicle and Sergeant Rockford shifted the gears and began moving through the tunnel.

Captain Keegan Douglas, Corporal Clint Walkson, Agent Janice Halford, Agent Dan Killard, Sergeant Tom Jorgen, Sergeant Danny Comstock and Sergeant Bill Souther Had all been outfitted with the Dispance cloak belts and the Humvee they drove was also outfitted with a cloaking device plus stealth gear. They had driven the 85 out of Fort Lupton and crossed the 270 and took back streets to get under the I-70 and then connected via back streets to the MLK Blvd. They had passed a number of patrols after passing under the I-70 and had to dodge around on the back streets to keep from running into the patrols vehicles that appeared to be thicker now than before. They all knew that the Emperor’s soldiers had seen the drone in the parking garage blast zone and could be on the watch for any activity in that particular area. The drone had been destroyed but the alert had been given to the minions. Janice did not need a cloak jet belt and was going to see if she could find a way into the tunnel first. They parked in between two buildings that were still standing to the north that kept them out of the way of any traffic while Janice and Keegan levitated to the ground zero zone and then over to the cement top and front entry of where that tunnel might start. Tom Jorgen and Danny Comstock had flown up to the top of one of the buildings and watched through binoculars at the blast area for any patrols that might be moving around. They all had their ear mic’s on and could communicate on a secret frequency.

Janice was standing were the top corner of the tunnel opening could be seen and trying to determine if she get through the small opening in that upper corner. Keegan was floating high enough to see the area around them. Janice pulled some debris away from the hole and stuck her head into the opening. She could see the debris of concrete and molten steel had been pushed into the tunnel. She could not tell how far until she crawled in further. Keegan watched her disappear through the opening and kept a watch of the surroundings. “Captain, there is a small squad of men coming into the blast zone from the east. They are on foot and look like they are searching for something. Wait a minute, there is a hummer moving slowly toward the west on the MLK. Keegan spun around and could see the men weaving their way through the debris and then he saw the hummer as it crept up the road and came to a stop where the old drive into the garage structure had been. He could see the man standing at the mini gun and the Master Sergeant that had just climbed out of the vehicle. Something was odd about these men and how they were combing through the debris in a horizontal line spread out in front of him. Janice had disappeared into the hole but he could see where she had left some boot prints and where she had removed some debris that had blocked the hole she had crawled into. The men that were combing through the blast area would surely come across those tell tale signs with the direction they were moving. He spoke to Janice over the Bluetooth apparatus and told her what was transpiring. “Watch them and if they get to close to the hole I crawled into let me know. The debris filled the entrance and pushed in about 100 feet or more. I am still climbing over the stuff but it appears to be getting less deep. I need to find the road bed and get a clear picture before I can get the hummer down here” “Be careful, I am going to try and cover your tracks up here and hopefully these people will go on by. I don’t know what they are looking for but it has got their attention.

Danny had retrieved his .50 cal Barrett sniper rifle and Bill was spotting for him. “Set your sights on that mini gun operator first and then take out that Master Sergeant. Tom, Clint and Dan were all zeroing in on the men that were combing through the debris. Tom spoke over the mic and told them all that if they shot any of these men the mission could be compromised. Once they go down we are going to have a swarm of them coming from that barricade. This place will be a hot spot and we may never get another chance to get into that damn tunnel.” They all knew what Tom had just reiterated but they would not let any of their team get captured or shot without defending them. Keegan watched the men come closer. They were kicking debris around and walking in circles it seemed. He had wiped the boot prints away and covered the area with some loose debris so it looked like there was no hole at the edge of the slab looking concrete. He hovered about 20 feet up and waited. The smell that wafted up from these men as they passed under him made him almost wretch. It was the same smell that the man had at the truck stop. He knew that these men had been infested with the worm aliens. He wondered about the two that were at the hummer and saw the dark aura around the Master Sergeant. The man standing at the mini gun did not have the aura but he was sure the man had a worm in him. One man did stop at the edge of the concrete slab and looked closer at the mound of debris that Keegan had piled in front of the hole. Keegan was ready to shoot but the man finally stood back up and moved around the edge of the concrete and walked toward the west with the others. He watched as the men moved further away and then the hummer began to move again, driving slowly toward the west. One thing was sure. All of these men had been infested with the worm directly or one of the Xzanturs and his or her worm. Janice spoke into his mind and told him that she had found the road bed in the tunnel and would meet him at the hummer and the others.

Alice had taken two squads of men and fanned out to the west of I-25 first. She was leading the men to search the storm drains. She intended to check these first while two man teams began to search the sewer covers. They all had taken sections and would start at the center focal point and move outward to an edge then take a bigger section and do the same. The storm drains would be the tricky ones because they could hold platoons and vehicles where as the sewers could only hold troops on foot, albeit there could be platoons in them also. Michael, Susanna, Daniel and Theresa had flown in early in the morning and decided to do air surveillance to the south. Samuel and Mary, Ken and Sally joined the air surveillance crews and were helping to cover the east areas. The Children of the Bus had gone to some of the major cities in the Southwest and were helping the patriot’s clean pockets of minions out. The cleaning up of Denver was the main focal point and if and when the Emperor was taken out the war or battle would become easier. It was believed that most of the minions fighting would give up (hopefully) once their Emperor was no longer in control of a country. The civilians were being notified to stay out of skirmishes but remain armed to defend themselves. The Patriots and the militias would do the heavy work but they needed to be unhampered by enthusiastic civilians. As for the aliens the people were being educated on how to spot them and if need be how to kill them. The world was being awakened slowly but surely.

The western side of the I-25 was devoid of storm drain outlets outside the Emperors main defense lines. It seemed the drains that dumped into the water course were mostly located behind the line. There was some small areas of that water course that were beyond the line but it was not sure how far the tunnels ran underground in the bigger residential and public areas to the west. Alice and her teams found the outlets that were located on the west bank of the water course and they all had to be cloaked at this point because the soldiers that patrolled the West I-25 line of the Emperor were fairly close to the water course. Alice took 1 squad into the tunnel while the other one went down stream and found another one. It wasn’t long before the tunnels narrowed and stepped up into smaller pipe diameters and the teams stopped. These drains were most like a web of pipes that a man could not climb through and there were thousands and thousands of them. The two squads left the tunnels at the water course and made their way to a safe place away from the watchful eyes of the minions on the I-25. Sergeant Ricky Welch looked through his binoculars at the I-25 freeway and could see the patrol vehicles and the tanks moving slowly with plenty of troops walking or standing on the west side of the roadway. “So it would appear this side of the main line may be vulnerable. Those storm drains will be useless to them for a back stab on us. Have we heard anything from the teams about the sewers?” Alice looked at him and then toward the old football stadium that seemed to be in some disarray. “The storm drains may be useless to them but what about something like that,” as she pointed to the stadium. “You think there could be tunnels leading into that from over there?” Sergeant Welch shifted his binoculars toward the stadium and back across the freeway. “There could be, do you thing we should check it out. That is real close to their barricade on the Colfax.” “Well they could have placed some artillery and armor with troops in there and are just waiting to spring a trap on us if we attack that barricade on Colfax.”
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

The two cloaked and stealth controlled hummers pulled into a parking lot on the far side of the road from the big parking lot just north of the old stadium. The cloaking devices and Stealth gear were left on while the cloaked men and women exited and began to walk toward the stadium. This place was filled to capacity when the old sports games were still being used as entertainment. Alice had seen these games in another life and they were brutal just as the coliseum games in the Roman times were except for the death by animals and other men. She remembered that time and how she had thought that the games weren’t that far off from being the Emperors next depravity. Fortunately her life in the previous time was well before the Emperor had taken over and he shut the activity down rather than use it to appease the masses. When they reached the long bank of doors to enter the stadium, they found all of them locked. There were ramps leading up to second and third stories on the walls which climbed even higher. The big garage type doors were on the ends of the elliptical shaped structure. Alice told them to levitate to the top and down to the inside which they did after spreading out. The view from above showed them the large open field with layers of seating all the way around the inside. The open field was full of weeds and there were even a few trees that had grown over the years. The seating looked to have been ripped up in great swaths and there were some sort of viewing boxes that were enclosed at the top of the forth story.

The teams moved inward and began to drop down toward the field when Sergeant Welch and Sergeant Valerie Callahan spotted some movement in the enclosed boxes. Ricky and Valerie both moved close to the windows and could see some soldiers milling around inside. Alice motioned for Sergeant Jenny Shaver and Corporal Oscar Phillips to check out the other enclosed boxes on the far side and sure enough there were more soldiers in them. Jenny was the first one to see the soldiers on the very top cat walk of the stadium. The soldiers were all looking outward with binoculars so it was a cinch that this stadium was being used by the Emperor’s army to hide in. Alice wanted to find out how much artillery and armored vehicles and how many troops may be hold up in here. She put the mind speak out to her teams and told them to gather on the outside and away from the prying eyes of the soldiers on the catwalk. There were only a few of her team that could hear and speak in the mind at this time. She wished she had more time to teach them so the ones that could hear moved to the ones that couldn’t hear yet and motioned for them to come.

At ground level the teams assembled under a ramp that rose to the second level area of the stadium. They all stood in a close circle around Alice as she gave them orders to go and find where the vehicles were stored and take a count as best they could on the troops. “This place could be crawling with a few platoons or even companies of troops and we really need to know what they have in the way of artillery and armored vehicles. I suspect they may have their vehicles parked in the tunnels that lead to the big field. You all saw the big garage doors and I suspect those can be opened from the inside with ease so there may be vehicles sitting just on the other side waiting to be called by their compatriots at the barricades.” Jenny motioned for her men to fly up and over the top and drop to the field where there were doors to those tunnels. Everyone was told to remain in stealth to keep these people from knowing they were discovered. The plan was to take the count and leave. The attack on this place would be planned by the Generals after the INTEL was given. In fact all of the teams were out and about to do just this, collect INTEL to give the generals info for strategy to move against the outer lines and spearhead into the second wall and beyond. The goal was to take the palace and hopefully do that with minimal causalities on both sides. Alice knew and so did the others that any infested humans were going to be freed but would die. She knew they were already dead. The ones that had been inhabited by the Xzanturs might still retain their pineal glands and there had to be a way to get the Xzanturs out of them without death being the result.

Alice took her team up and came in on the far end of the stadium. They were doing the same thing that Sergeant Shaver and her team were doing. On the weed infested field the two teams looked at the doors that were closed that would let vehicles onto the field. Alice moved to the double doors and vanished through them. On the inside of the tunnel it was lit up. She was standing at the rear of a mobile howitzer. She could hear the talking of men inside the tunnel. The next vehicle was a full battle tank with men sitting on the chassis and in the turret. In front of the tank sat two patrol vehicles with the 30mm cannons. She could see two troop carriers and beyond that in a double row there were 4 Humvee’s. The men were sitting in and on the vehicles and she could see doors on each side of the tunnels. The men were coming and going through a couple of doors. Her team was standing outside at the edge of the field watching for any movement.

On the far end of the field Jenny and her team stood around watching for movement while Corporal Oscar Phillips did the same thing that Alice had done at the other end. He was the one that had been awakened during the teaching sessions that were far too few and short periods. He had already used his abilities to levitate and read other peoples minds when he was very young. He was only 22 years old now and when Alice first began to show the small groups how to access these abilities he moved right to the opening of doors and discovering other abilities in his mind. Alice had seen him perform and knew he was already becoming a fully open mind. She picked him to accompany her teams to do this work. Oscar vanished through the doors and found himself standing at the tail end of a troop carrier. He moved to the side and could see the men sitting and standing around the vehicles that lined up in the tunnel. There were two full battle tanks and 1 scout/patrol vehicle with the 30mm cannon and at the far end sitting close to the doors were 4 Humvee’s with the .50 call mini guns mounted on the top. He quickly did a count of the troops and walked through the wall into the open space of old locker rooms with showers and restrooms. He walked forward until he found himself in a wide corridor and began to walk away from the tunnel where the vehicles were sitting and almost bumped into two soldiers that had come from a door just ahead of him. He quickly moved up to the side and watched the two make a slight turn as they approached a door that most likely led into that tunnel. He was curious now and moved to the door the two had come from. There were long glass windows on the wall and he could see a huge lunch/lounge room with at least 20 or more men sitting or milling around. He thought he had counted that many in the tunnel with the vehicles which could be a platoon at this end. He wondered what Alice may have found at the other end.

Alice walked through the wall into a locker room and continued to move through that wall into a corridor. She levitated up close to the ceiling and moved along. There were soldiers walking the corridor and soon she came to the long glass windows and saw the greater mass of soldiers eating and milling around. The power was still on for this area and the tunnel where the vehicles were parked so she thought that there was a place where the generators or power stations had to be located. She counted around 30 or more soldiers sitting and milling and with the ones that were in the tunnel and moving back and forth, she figured there was at least a full platoon and maybe more. What they had seen on the top of the walls and the men moving around in those enclosed boxes there could be close to another platoon. She had not heard from Oscar yet so she envisioned the outside where her team was waiting and materialized to that place. Valerie told her that there was no movement in the mass seating levels. Alice spoke to her in the mind as well as the others and told them that they were leaving. She sent a mind speak to the other team and told them to meet at the hummers. The cloaked teams rose to the top of the stadium and moved toward the two hummers sitting in the parking lot to the west.

The two cloaked hummers pulled into the big gymnasium at the old school in Fort Lupton. All the vehicles that were being used to scout and track the storm drains and sewers had been outfitted with the latest cloaking devices and stealth gear. It was a complete boon to know that the Emperor’s Army did not have any cloaked vehicles or choppers. It seemed so strange that the minions did not have this tech. People speculated that the Emperor was brain dead for not securing the tech for his own troops around the Palace. Alice climbed out and told her teams to meet her in the HQ building. They had discussed the possibility of making the Stadium troops disappear on their way back but Alice wanted to explore those troops further to see if there were any aliens infesting the men and women that she had seen briefly. She did give some thought to making all the vehicles disappear. They all had to wonder if there were other buildings that a platoon of soldiers and vehicles could have been set up during the pull back of the minions. This was just another place to think about along with the underground troops they had all been told about.

Seven Blocks east of the barricade on Colfax and Quebec Street, Sergeant Frank Diesel stood in the room on the 6th floor of the old apartment building looking through his binoculars at the surrounding buildings and streets. He and his 3 squads of men had been stationed here as snipers and backup when the drawback had occurred. He and the 25 men he had at his command would come to the barricades aid if and when the patriots and militias attacked. He knew they would sooner or later and with the activity on the outskirts of the main line, it was looking more and more like the big push was eminent. He had set up his snipers on this floor and across the Street in a 3 story building that had been an Office structure. The men were all bivouacked in the empty rooms of the abandoned apartment building. There were other teams or squads placed up at the MLK Blvd and down at the E 6th Avenue, spaced roughly the same distance to the east from the main barricades. The small patrols ran back and forth between the barricades just as they did to the north and south and over on the I-25. The West and East areas did not have any useful Storm drains to hide the troops and light armor for the underground army that the Emperor had set up so the troops were placed into old buildings and spaced out. He knew about the 3 platoons that were stationed in the old Mile High Football stadium and wished he had been given more men. He and his men as well as the others that were placed outside of the main defense ring were considered the 4th line of defense and more like a stealth unit.

Samuel and Mary along with Ken and Sally had been flying their cloaked chopper back and forth on the east side of the main lines of defense. They were looking for any movements and or signs of troops. There were not any storm drains that could be used for that purpose so they were tracking any heat signatures of larger groups of humans that could be squads or platoons of troops. They were also tracking the vehicle signatures that showed up as a military type of vehicle. They had been further out to the east making their way closer to the main defense line when Mary picked up an anomaly. The heat signatures did show a clump of bodies in an old building that looked abandoned but that could just be citizens that had moved in or lived there due to the conditions that had been created in this city. It seemed that ordinary people had been escaping the city for years now and the unfortunate ones that got caught had been harassed and assassinated depending on the military soldier’s twisted sense of power at the time. The city had begun to look like a ghost city and the greater outskirts were still inhabited somewhat. Mary was adjusting her equipment when Sally said “Look, There are men on top of that building and across the street there are some more. Those men are carrying weapons so what do you think?” Sam banked the chopper to get a good look at the men on the roofs and knew immediately that they were soldiers. Do we have any patriot units this close in yet?” Mary placed a com to Fort Lupton and asked for a SITREP of their troop movements. Word came back that most of the men and women were still a good mile out from the main defense lines and still tracking the sewers and any storm drains that could be used to hide vehicles and soldiers. The choppers were the only ones in closer. “Captain Patterson has reported in that they have discovered troops on some building tops that are located outside the main lines. He thinks these nests of soldiers could be snipers. He does not know how many troops may be stationed in these places but it is a sure bet they have more than a few squads.”

In the Tunnel that led from the parking structure under the Denver International Airport, Sergeant Rockford had driven slowly. The tunnel seemed to curve and then have sharp turns as they moved along. Tamara had told the small team about how she, Alisha and Alice had taken out the elevator and destroyed the city below. They were glad to hear this and when she told about the nuclear missiles that the Emperor planned to use on Texas and how they made them go away the men were even more grateful. Tamara had told them of the nightmare timeline she showed the people that had been enslaved to work the factory to make the android soldiers and how it came close to being a reality. Sergeant Rockford slowed the vehicle even more and came to a stop. Jack who was sitting in the front had reached over and touched him a minute earlier to stop. As the vehicle came to a stop everyone was told to be very quiet. They all heard the voices and what sounded like vehicle motors running not to mention a clanging of metal against metal. Jack had heard this over the chatter from the others. Jack spoke quietly and said “I do believe we may have a blockade somewhere up in front of us. He turned and looked at Tamara. She understood the next move and motioned for him to step outside the vehicle. Jack once again told everyone to be quiet. “Sound can travel a long distance in a tunnel like this.” He opened the door and stepped out. Tamara had disappeared and reappeared in the tunnel outside the hummer. Jack closed the door but did not latch it. The men could see him and Tamara’s shadow in the low level lighting and then they both disappeared.

Return to “Express yourself”