My Thoughts on the Origin of Evil

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Fred Steeves

Re: My Thoughts on the Origin of Evil

Post by Fred Steeves »

Spiritwind wrote:Be careful when rage wells up in you. Always ask yourself, who benefits from this rage? Who might be lurking in the shadows, egging you on with a smirk? For if there truly is an energy of evil intent that glorifies in destruction, mayhem and death, our only choice is not to give it satisfaction.
First off, I'm sorry to hear y'all are in this situation. Sounds like if not handled just so it could end lose/lose for all concerned.

That rage welling up you speak of, for sure it needs to be handled with care. I've only had one experience with it, but the event proved out that the "5 Of Swords" can also be a double edged sword. It was similar to the event where I instinctively grabbed my staff and went after the wild dogs going after Braveheart, but different in the fact that it was energetic in nature and not physical.

We had just lost a dog who had gotten into the neighbor's rat poison they carelessly spew about through all the junk they leave all over the place, when another one up and disappeared one day. Night came still gone, next day still gone, and when I told old KC up the mountain about it his reaction was "oh no, it's started again. It's been a while, but this is how it happens".

"What's started again?"

"There's a lab across the border up in Southern Kentucky likes to experiment on animals, and they pay people to bring them in any way they can get their hands on them, meaning to steal them. It's been a while, but this is how it happens".

Well just the thought of that hit me like a load of bricks, it was devastating. Evening came and still no dog, did the routine dog walk to the pond with only one where until just recently there had been three, and the sadness and despair began to become overwhelming. I felt so utterly helpless...

Then about half way back to the house this rage started building from somewhere within, some place I didn't recognize. There was nothing I could really do to stop it, just stand aside and watch it erupt up through the deepest of my being, and out into the aether. It felt like thunder was spewing out of me, and I remember thinking God help the person who did this. And then it was over.

About 5 the next morning the wife and I were both awakened by a familiar bark, and rushed to the front window in time to see our missing friend bounding up the driveway announcing her arrival. She was filthy, and we picked dozens of tics off of her, but otherwise she was ok. She had obviously been captive in a filthy place with other filthy dogs, and how she got out we'll never know. But I immediately thought back to the strange events of the evening before, and knew that must have had something to do with it. Apparently if done right, Universe listens to that shit and acts accordingly.

So that's all I wanted to say, that there are two sides to this story of rage. Take it as you will.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

So, this last week, while I'm also moving along, creating the life I want, I did a little more research, some of which I've ran across before. I have decided this will most likely be my last post on this thread. My whole purpose was just to get people to think a little more deeply. Especially when it comes to our use of language and the words that we string together. We often assume a particular word means the same thing to every one, and that is actually not true. Even a deeper reflection on our own subconscious beliefs is a good idea. For we all have an idea of what we think evil is, but often those we think of as evil do not see themselves that way. And there are a lot of good people out there who just don't even realize which side they are on, if indeed things are black and white, which we all know they really aren't. There are many shades of gray. Then, there is our own shadow self that often remains unexplored. Always, it comes down to choices.

I remember watching a video by Mark Passio who talked about ignorance. He was saying that if a person or group is doing something that is actually harmful, unethical, or somehow not understood for what it actually is, then they may be somewhat excused for their lack of knowledge. They can be said to be ignorant. We are coming into a time, though, where the knowledge is out there, and a willful choice to not look at it no longer serves as a good excuse. And, of course, once your eyes have been opened and you choose to continue a certain course that even your own being recognizes is wrong according to your own professed values, then you really have run out of excuses.

I looked a little more into Dr. Joseph Mengele, operation Paperclip, and a whole bunch of other stuff related to this topic and it was so depressing I'm not even going to provide the links. You can do your own homework. For those of us trying to create a reality experience full of joy, love, beauty, and sunshine, it's not conducive to do this kind of research. I do it, because I unfortunately feel much of what is going on that the masses are blissfully unaware of any damn ways, whether I want to or not. Learning about what is known, and what is already out there in this regard helps me to consciously let it go. I acknowledge it, I know it goes on, but I do not wish to make it my focus of attention other than just for awareness sake, or to take a little time to release the ungrounded emotional energies that literally permeates nature from these types of horror. At least then when I get hit with a side ways bomb of unpleasantness, I know why and what to do about it. It's also good to stay aware enough so when it does rear its ugly head in our personal lives, we recognize it for what it is and take appropriate action to restore balance, or sometimes just speak up when no one else will.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Fred Steeves wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 pm As Spock might say: "Intriguing Captain".

From living out in a very rural atmosphere like y'all Spiritwind, and going on garden #5 this coming spring, I've come to also greatly appreciate what the various cycles of nature have to teach us. And of course not just the already proven ABC's of the matter, but to help Create sparks of insight into things as well.

So that's a fine scenario you set forth there, I can see exactly where you're coming from through that description. It reminds me somewhat of a speculation I've come across from someone known on these forums, that there is white and black magick which are both natural and organic to this realm, but that a 3rd variable to the mix, one not organic and not natural to this realm, has somehow been introduced: Red magick, and supposedly therein would lay the root problem so many keep attempting to describe.

Now personally my jury is out on that one, but were either scenario born of my own observation or intuition, here is a question I would next task myself with solving:

"What *does*, and *does not*, belong here?"

Here would be a secondary question:

"Were I this supposedly unnatural force in this realm, how would I view and interpret those such as my present self?"
It’s been two years since I first posted this thread, and I’ve written so much on this forum it’s gotten to where I can’t even remember all the topics. But this one seems worthy of revisiting. And Fred, you introduced an interesting idea when you mentioned adding a third variable to the mix of what we term black and white magick. Red magick is a very apt name, too. For I have come to feel that there is something very specific about what can be viewed as the need for blood sacrifice, to fuel the growth of this sort of “evil”. And it is evil, if your definition includes that which is against life, that which grows stronger, bigger, more powerful, from the suffering, and ultimately death of the physical, and the essence of whatever animated that being to begin with being left in a fully traumatized and fractured state.

I have kept learning, reading, watching various videos. And, just recently I have been revisiting the idea that there is something out there, that stands behind what appears to be a rather small group of interrelated individuals who have been plotting and planning for who knows how long in the windings of time. The plan appears to be to drastically reduce the human population on planet earth, and as collateral damage, also a good portion of the wildlife, flora, and fauna, as well. The Georgia Guidestones are a good example. The too numerous to mention biological scares of recent years are another, with the latest being the Coronavirus.

I know it’s hard for most to wrap their mind around the idea that a small group of human body suits (I hesitate to say they are fully human in the true sense of the word) are actually implementing this agenda, with absolutely no conscience whatsoever, and have drawn many others into helping them do so through various forms of mind control, programming, and manipulation. But, I do feel the threat is real.

I read the “God’s of Eden” many years ago, and have re-read it several times. I tend to be in the camp that doesn’t think all the plagues that swept across Europe were entirely just some random series of events. And they did wipe out a good portion of the population. The country I currently live in, the United States (what a laugh, not very united if you ask me!), even though taught in history classes as if sparsely populated by a bunch of unsophisticated and primitive beings was anything but that. And, most of those people were wiped out. Some of the wars have done a great job at reducing the worlds population. And, we’ve been heavily lied to about their true origins, and the actual people manipulating the outcome, and subsequent “stories” allowed to be taught in history classes about these wars. It’s all being shaped into a narrative that is so far from truth and reality that I have to pinch myself regularly to make sure I’m really here, living this reality, and it’s not some horrible nightmare from which I can’t wake up.

And I know I’m not alone in these realizations I am having. I do try to just keep going, find joy in the little things in life, and the beauty of where I live. But as I see things unfold, and I see the masses either rushing around in an unproductive panic, or trying to numb out to make it all go away, I do fear sometimes for our collective future. I really don’t want to witness some inevitable outcome that goes according to their nefarious plans. And the one (or more) beings that stand behind this, that we never fully see, what of them? What do they really gain, I would like to know? No answers really, and I’ll probably come back to this later.

I’m sorry if I sound pessimistic and fatalistic. Somehow I know I’ll be okay, even though I don’t know why I feel that way. But I’ve already lived before through some fairly horrible scenarios, and it does feel like it just kind of keeps repeating itself. I want off the merry go around. I want to experience something completely different. Beam me up Scotty, let’s get the phuck outta here!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I belong to several telegram chats, and I got this from Bernhard Guenther and Laura Matsue’s Time of Transition. Paul Levy is awesome, and when I read this, I remembered this thread I started 4 years ago. This seems to fit here, and it seems the darkness in our realm has ramped up considerably. Ignore it at your peril.

“Throughout history, whenever genuine spiritual realization flourished in our species were also the exact times when the activated invisible forces of darkness were consciously recognized, which is to say that these are not two separate processes—waking up and seeing the darkness—but are one and the same process, two sides of the same coin that always go together. Be it in the old or new dispensations (The Old or New Testaments), both Moses and Jesus recognized—and were demanded to deal with—the powers of evil. The theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer writes, “Surely we do not wish to accuse Jesus of ignoring the reality and power of evil! Why, the whole of his life was one long conflict with the devil. He calls evil evil.” In dealing with evil, we have to be able to recognize it and call it by its right name. Conversely, when these darker powers aren’t recognized are the times in history when destruction plays itself out most flagrantly in this world of ours.”
–Paul Levy

@timeoftransition

Return to “Express yourself”