My Tribe

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

My Tribe

Post by Spiritwind »

My Tribe

I will be attending a local Talking Circle this evening, and have been thinking about why I want to go, what I think is important to share. Everything seems so raw these days, for all kinds of reasons.

I remember back in the early 90’s when I started really looking at the world with new eyes, wanting to know why things were the way they were. I began a much deeper search then, for probably many reasons. I had narrowly missed leaving this world in an auto accident in 1991. Maybe that’s what shook me more awake.

I began to notice that something strange and different was going on in our skies back then, and that only a few seemed to notice. I noticed that the number of required vaccinations for our children was rising sharply, and wondered why this was so. I met a few very interesting people during this time, that turned me on to a whole other level to our existence here. I met a man who was publicly speaking about his experiences with species other than our own, and the government’s involvement in this. I read David Icke’s book, And The Truth Shall Set You Free, as well as Angels Don’t Play This Haarp. I had already figured out that all the wars we so willingly sent our youth to fight, supposedly to “continue to be a free nation etc.” was a big fat lie.

And I had long figured out there seemed to be a war on indigenous people world wide, even if not officially declared. I read both Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee, and In The Spirit Of Crazy Horse during those years, which only validated what I already knew, and that was that this entire continent was populated by various tribes, nations, and people with their own traditions, languages, and story of the past and how they got here. I knew that the story about Columbus discovering this new land was a big fat lie too, and that all he brought was death and disease. The story that all of these various peoples came over the Bering Strait was a lie too, and that those who financed Columbus knew much more than will ever be taught in our public schools.

In fact, this is a pattern well established by those who seem to know so much more about “us” and our “true history”, to go in and drastically reduce native populations, forcibly making the few remaining to assimilate by giving up their language, their stories about their true past, their ways of life. I have nothing against people who adhere to a particular faith, regardless of which one it is, as long as they get that life here is to be supported, our children protected, and our earth and her resources to be honored and respected.

I don’t know for sure who these “people” really are, and I am certain if I were to be able to trace far enough back in my ancestry I would find I am related to some of them. Even in the family I do know, some of these traits can be clearly seen. And that is a sense of entitlement, a certain mindset that sees everything as a resource for their exploitation, their use, and that includes other people. It almost seems as if the ability to care deeply about and for life is missing, much like some type of brain damage. Maybe they purposefully bred it out of their genetic line. I really don’t know. But they can easily be identified by what they do, and how they live.

And I know in my heart we cannot fight against them using the same tactics they have used to basically enslave us all. So that is why I speak out. I want to know who my people are, and it goes across all imaginary boundaries that we have been led to erect. I don’t care about your skin color, where you live, how much money you have or don’t have, what your religion is, even what your sexual orientation is, as long as you’re not a pedophile. I draw a big line there. And that’s another thing that is coming to the forefront of our awareness these days, the pedophile problem. Since I kind of research different topics, I do know that the veneer of lies and secrecy that have covered up this epidemic in the very people I have been describing, is in the process of peeling off. It is going to get much worse before it gets better, this revealing, as most simply cannot even look at it.

That is another reason I keep speaking out. We must be willing to see and speak about what it true, not just what we want to believe is true. The people I heard speak last time I attended the Talking Circle were all speaking from the heart, speaking their truth. There is great power in this. We may all be very different from one another, in where we came from, and what we believe and know, but when we begin to open up and allow some trust to build between us, we can become part of the solution. We are all here because we have not cremated our ability to feel and care, for ourselves, our families and communities, as well as the environment and all our relations. I can feel it, we all want to live with honor and respect for our mother. Our very bodies are made from her. I know in my heart all life is sacred.

And I do feel and believe that the answer lies in the good people of this earth, this beautiful blue green gem shining like a star in her own right, coming together in this way. It creates a field of energy that restores the hoop of life. And it is more important than you know.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Express yourself”