Why I don’t wear a mask

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Rob

Re: Why I don’t wear a mask

Post by Rob »

Rob

Post by Rob »

I think this might be good flyer to hand out... or post all over the city..

Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

This has been on my mind.

So,
If I wear a mask, I'm an idiot, a good little obeying sheep.
If I don't wear a mask, I'm an irresponsible egoistic person who doesn't care for others.

The divide is growing and this is where the danger lies, IMHO.

I have a friend who wears a mask. Is she an idiot ? No way. I do not wear a mask, am I an irresponsible jerk ? No way.

Where's the fucking problem?
Om Mani Padme Hum
Rob

Post by Rob »

Moonlight wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:20 pm This has been on my mind.

So,
If I wear a mask, I'm an idiot, a good little obeying sheep.
If I don't wear a mask, I'm an irresponsible egoistic person who doesn't care for others.

The divide is growing and this is where the danger lies, IMHO.

I have a friend who wears a mask. Is she an idiot ? No way. I do not wear a mask, am I an irresponsible jerk ? No way.

Where's the fucking problem?
People for the most part are not idiots just misinformed, scared and lied to, and its easy to act like a sheep when your apart of the heard following the masses, that is why we need to educate ourselves, so we know what is going on around us and not walk off the cliff with the rest of them.

If we keep on going the direction they want us to go, knowing what they are doing, knowing what the outcome is, letting it happen, I think the word, idiot sheep is fitting. The future is not for you, its for all the generations to come, lets not destroy their future just for our own ease and security.

(Clarification: If you give up your rights and give in to the lies in fear of losing friends or get into trouble for not wearing a mask, listing to the main stream corporate media, our children will have no future)
Last edited by Rob on Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

It’s amazing to me that this has turned into such a touchy subject. I wanted to respond to you earlier Moonlight, but I was too busy being depressed about the whole thing and took a nap instead. And I know Rob pretty well in person.

I guess the thing for me has several aspects. One, and this is something mask wearers don’t seem to be able to take in to consideration, is that some of us really absolutely should not be wearing a mask. I know many people who I have even counted as friends who honestly believe part of the reason this is not all going away is BECAUSE of us who for whatever reason choose not to “mask up”. And they are very vocal about it, and they do shame and ostracize people who won’t. I would never do that to someone who does choose to wear one.

There was a woman here locally who called the store she wanted to go to ahead of time, and was told they did not require a mask to enter the store (Grocery Outlet). Then when she got there she had two employees actually grab her cart away from her, and rudely ushered her out the door. It turns out (after she posted about it) that a number of other people had a similar experience at this same store.

All this has made people who for whatever reason will not wear one not even want to go out, myself included. You just don’t know when you’re going to get accosted by an angry mob. I don’t go out hardly at all, and respectfully stay 6 feet away, even going to another aisle if it’s too congested. But, according to them, this is not enough. Many of these people are the same ones who “believe” in vaccines, and feel even though you should be “protected” that those who do not “believe” in them are actually a threat somehow. Or, they don’t believe vaccines will ever become mandatory, even though it already has in some states and countries.

And none of these people I have talked to know anything about the Tavistock Institute, the Hegelian dialectic, or Agenda 21. They may not know who Bill Gates really is either. I could go on and on with things I know about that factor into this current agenda rolling out. I know, beyond any shadow of personal doubt, that the end result of what is happening now has really nothing to do with protecting our health, and everything to do with control. They really would like to make the whole world like China.

It is very hard not to have an emotional reaction to this, when you feel it’s being crammed down your throat. And it is especially worrisome that some people are going so far as to become self appointed gatekeepers, and taking it upon themselves to make you comply. I saw a meme going around today about how if you’re a woman you wouldn’t go out in public without a bra on. I almost spit my coffee out. Like, if you can put an uncomfortable bra on to go out, you can certainly bear the discomfort of wearing a mask. I don’t wear a bra ever, myself, so that didn’t quite do it for me. And somehow, personal health and well being is less important than making everyone feel a fake sense of safety.

I do know some friends and family who have to wear them all day or lose their job. And I can see, energetically, that wearing them is not good. I can see empathically, and everyone looks miserable. That’s why they lash out, for they don’t want to wear them, even those who comply. They ARE angry about it, but instead lash out at those who they feel are prolonging their misery, not knowing even what this is all about. It makes me sad indeed.

And I do know that when me and a small group of friends get together to just be real, be ourselves, that we probably say some mean things we shouldn’t, just because it’s taken a toll on us too. I don’t really feel someone who wears one is stupid. They just believe in the system still, and can’t wrap their mind around the possibility that their government officials, and carefully chosen experts, could be pushing a narrative with a much darker agenda. I don’t want to believe it either, but the evidence I’ve amassed all points in that direction.

And that’s kind of the funny part, for not wearing a mask is actually a statement on behalf of all life here. We were never meant to live our lives this way. I do want to grab people sometimes, especially when I look into their eyes (which is all I can do now - can’t see theirs faces beyond that), and rip it off their face and tell them it’s going to be okay. We will survive. And that it is those who we don’t know or see who are benefitting from this horrible nightmare reality that has descended on us.

I really do fear it’s going to get worse before it gets better. And I have lost some friends over this. It will never be the same, and they, too, are good people. Yes, it is very sad it has all come to this. And this little forum here is one of the few places you can even post freely about this topic (if your view is different than the mainstream) without getting censored and scolded.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

It’s the water, and a lot more....

This pretty much said what I feel. This IS a spiritual battle we’re in now. I think back to Standing Rock, and how so many gathered, and so many spiritual elders came together to hold ceremony, on behalf of all life, but especially the water. Water is life, and we are made up of water, and water has been proven to have memory, all the way back to the beginning. We were not meant to live the way that we are being programmed to believe we are. This I know and will stand on. And, it’s good to remember that these pipelines they were (and are) opposing ARE and HAVE BEEN leaking. The video is only 12 minutes long, for those who have a short attention span as I often do myself.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/BbEJxsu8xjY[/youtube]
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

A few days ago, I get a call from my friend to visit her new apartment. I was leaving for a speed walk, so I said I would go by for a little while since I wanted to go walk. She wanted to come with me and she put on her mask because it is difficult to keep the 2 meters distance on the path, she says. As you wish I said, but you know your oxygen intake is highly hindered by that mask? So off we went. By the time I was speeding up, I could hear her gasping for air, so I lowered my speed, laughing, saying that I did not want her to collapse on me. It ended up being a nice little stroll, for me, not necessarily for her as she was still gasping for air and sweating heavily. She still kept the mask on.

Where I live the maskers are few and I have not encountered much of what you are going through Spiritwind. I am sorry that you have to go through this; I am sorry for what this whole world is going through. I do see the state of the world and how some really nasty stuff is getting pushed. I stand my ground and will continue to do so through my heart. I have to say that the energies are so strong these days that it is harder to stay centered. This is where my comment, “The divide is growing and this is where the danger lies” comes from.

I am not on any social media because it is pretty nasty out there. Humans being humans, you know. I am very careful where I put my attention, more and more so, because I know what it does to my energy.

My friend the masker says she is doing this out of Love, and this statement comes from her work. If you knew who she is you would understand. She may, or may not change her mind on this issue and it is not important to me. She does not push her views on anyone as I do not either. I have conversations where information is shared and as long as it is done in respect and understanding of the other, it is all good. I can tell you one thing though; she will reconsider wearing a mask if she comes for a walk with me again. Maybe we will not walk together any more, that would be a shame, but we still love and respect each other. That is a key.

I want to thank you for posting this video, Spiritwind. The water has cleansed what was bothering me here and my mind is at peace.

I have no idea what the fate of humanity will be; I just know that I will continue my work till I die. Hopefully, some of my essence and some of my friend the masker’s essence, will live on to the seventh generations.

With Love.
Om Mani Padme Hum
Rob

Post by Rob »

Short video 2:18 I think this explains a lot.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/FUdvGSAN4sE[/youtube]
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Great video Rob! I’m sure you’ve heard the latest proclamation by our governor, Inslee (since we both live in Washington State, USA). I saw it yesterday morning while perusing FB (I belong to the ReOpen Spokane FB group).

“Heard it this morning, Inslee has ordered that businesses turn away customers who have no mask. They must turn you away or be fined and have licenses pulled.”

They just can’t quit, can they!!! So it’s obvious that the pressure is being increased, rather than the opposite. Many businesses here have not been enforcing the mask mandate (being on the east side of the mountains), which must be frustrating for poor Inslee. I almost wonder what kind of kickbacks all these governors and mayors etc. get for pushing this narrative. I have friends who live in California, and it’s even worse there I think. With so many miles of shoreline and beautiful beaches, hot summer days, yet people are expected to stay home, stay masked, and stay isolated, while they celebrate our freedom.

Yeah, let that sink in for awhile.

I have relatives possibly coming for a visit soon, and feel the need to tell them they must leave their phones home, or at least don’t update to 13.5, keep Bluetooth turned off, and keep them on airplane mode. Seriously, someone was also supposedly taken to jail for not complying with the 14 day quarantine after being informed he tested positive here locally. And I heard a horrible story about a woman who went to the mall and was seriously harassed for not wearing a mask. The store owner even followed her after she left his store, ordering her to leave. I know it’s not the same everywhere, but it’s getting totally out of hand.

I have a niece and her partner who have been laid off from their good jobs due to slowing production where they worked. My daughter has panic attacks anyway, and is having difficulty with her very physical job wearing the mask for up to 12 hours a day. Healthy, young, people are actually getting sick FROM wearing these masks. And it’s become clear to anyone paying attention that the numbers are ridiculously inflated to stir up fear and paranoia to keep this all going. They are doing more testing, in part due to the contact tracing that is being done, so supposedly there’s a big spike in the number of cases. They use this, except they leave out the part that almost none of these people are actually seriously ill, or need to go to the hospital (and they are definitely not dying).

I had a friend here locally who actually went to at least one of the local hospitals and talked to people in the emergency room about how “things were going”, and it was clear they were in fact remarkably empty considering all the hype people are being fed daily. What she heard made it clear that we are quite literally being lied to. In fact, in the county where I live there have only been 3 cases of the “virus” here in all this time, and zero deaths.

Don’t mean to harp on and on, and will try to refrain. But this is not going away. It IS a beautiful day outside, though, and since I have no plans to go anywhere, it’s sure to be a good day. I will breath deep, and appreciate my ability to still do so, while keeping the world in my prayers.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I went shopping today, no harassment, seen a bunch of people not wearing a mask, I was asked at a hardware store if I wanted a mask, said "NO health problems" she said "OK", also went to the local supermarket no one said a word, a checker that I always talk to said they were gong to start enforcing Tuesday, I said I won't do to health issues.

We will see what happens, I don't see people complying.

Return to “Express yourself”