432 Hz Music ... listen to the music of the spheres

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Christine
Site Admin

432 Hz Music ... listen to the music of the spheres

Post by Christine »

[youtube][/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Edythe

Re: 432 Hz Music ... listen to the music of the spheres

Post by Edythe »

Hi Christine, I've recently converted my WHOLE music library to 432 hz. It's absolutely amazing how music at this frequency make your mind and body feel. Claude Debussy's "Reverie" is even more ethereal and Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" is completely hypnotic.. Thank you for posting this. Now, I really need to create a playlist for tonight!
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Aria Persei

Post by Aria Persei »

My friend Brian T Collins does incredible work with 432 Hz healing sounds.
He works with animals and humans on trauma recovery.
I had a few interviews with him to understand his work that I find phenomenal and deeply healing and my first healing session yesterday with my own recorded healing track. It's really visionary work.
Here is his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lB8h ... bGg/videos
♡ Keep connected to the love ♡
On the road to Remembrance
✨ Code Buster
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

This is wonderful, Thank you all for the posts and comments. I could not access the Youtube channel you posted Aria but your thoughts resonate as the 432 Hz sounds. I have found that I can play my 12 string along with the Harp music in the above vid you posted Christine. Seems I have or may have been playing a 432 Hz sound on that guitar for quite some time now. The sounds do resonate with me and I can sit and play the sounds that fill my heart soul. I know I may have mentioned that my soul mate of life just recently ascended from this time locked illusion and I find myself playing this music very deeply. Something about strings plucking at my soul. This is my place to go every day, more so now.
Thank you so very much
A whole lotta love
Steven
Aria Persei

Post by Aria Persei »

Thank you so much for sharing.
The process you are in sounds deep and profound. Honouring you in this journey.

This is the youtube channel of Brian T Collins with his harmonic integration method and the healing frequency of 432Hz.
I am finishing an article on his work and will make sure to come back and post once it's online.
I have been working with this sound healing method and it's shifting many things in my life.
I am discovering the healing powers of the 432 hz frequency.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnPsZf ... KhQ/videos

Again thank you for sharing such a vulnerable and tender part of your journey here, I am honoured to read this evening.
♡ Keep connected to the love ♡
On the road to Remembrance
✨ Code Buster

Return to “Express yourself”