Music for listening.

''Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.''
-Bruce Lee
Spiritwind

Re: Music for listening.

Post by Spiritwind »

This took me down memory lane. Even though it’s looking very much like they (you know, THEY) are pushing us all into a corner (purposefully) and making it look like there is no other way, it doesn’t leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling, at all. I won’t run away if it’s in my face, but I know that no matter the outcome, every war has casualties. And every war is steered by those who will not join the fight, but instigate from the shadows.

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Stand and Deliver by Eric Clapton - Music from The state51 Conspiracy

I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Thanks Karelia! (For the recommendations)

Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major BWV 1048, complete, Voices of Music

Return to “Express yourself”