Earth Village Vigil for Alisa and Gabriel

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Innocent Warrior

Re: Earth Village Vigil for Alisa and Gabriel

Post by Innocent Warrior »

Sorry, I wasn't aware this was for information about the case and began a thread for updates: viewtopic.php?f=11&p=54#p54

You are welcome to merge mine into this one if you wish or I can just carry on with that one because I'll be only posting from Sabine McNiell's blog anyway. If you don't choose to merge mine into this one, are you able to edit my heading please? If so, can you please change it to, "Hampstead Paedophile Ring: Updates From Sabine McNiell"
You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?

Because we'll be together!
Marin

Re: Earth Village Vigil for Alisa and Gabriel

Post by Marin »

Christine - thank you so much for sharing this link. I didn't know what to expect until I started really reading through it. It hit me. Deeply. Right in the heart. Like I couldn't breathe - and then I started thinking why am I reading this? And then I had this "ah-ha" moment - I need to read this. I need to know the truth - in whatever shape or form it comes. Horrific, ugly and terrifying. Honestly, beyond words.

I could feel how my body was taking this in. It was like I was living through it myself. I, myself, have never encounter any sort of abuse like this - at least not in this lifetime. No sexual abuse, no violent behavior and certainly little if any verbal abuse. So this was difficult. I will say, at least 3 out of 4 women I know have, to varying degrees, been victims of abuse. I have been with them and watched them navigate through this. It's so difficult. But this case is so unique. The degree of the abuse and the killing of young children is in another league entirely.

So, I sat with it. Knowing I can't turn away from it. It was happening and I had to hear it. Feel it. And I did just that. I felt it. Deeply. At first it hit me in the heart - the sadness. Then it shot down to my 1st and 2nd charkras - but just for a second. Finally, it landed in my belly. My solar plexus. Where it stayed. I knew it was there as I saw my hand resting on it. I could feel the FEELING pumping in that area of my body.

At one point, it was so strong that I wanted to stop reading and turn off the computer. A bath felt like a great option. But I said no. I have to Feel through this. And I did. I walked in the other room and sat down for about 5-10 minutes. I allowed myself to feel it. It hurt. It was hard. But I stayed with it. So many ideas/visions were passing through me. Then, I remembered the practice I have been working on. My own creation, that is, a little bit from several different teachers, healers etc. and then my own spin. I knew I had to just feel. No stories. Just feeling. Experiencing and allowing. And it turned my insides out.

I feel the anger, frustration and hurt. Resentment. It lasted for some time and then it just started to fade. Slowly. I called on my higher self and asked for the highest good for all involved. And when I did that - I felt a release. At that moment, my inner vision started to glow purple. It was such a beautiful color. I sat with it. Smiled. And remembered - I can't change what happens around me but I can change how I deal with it. Process it. My choice was to acknowledge this completely. Not bury it. Face it front and center. Feel it and bring my best intentions toward all involved. Even the perpetrators. Healing. It was so powerful.

In working with the healers here on the earthempaths - I have come to learn how important it is to know all aspects of our being. The dark, the light, the good, the ugly and everything in-between.

More importantly, I've learned that the dark opens the door for healing. Our own personal healing and the healing of the collective.

And it took this horrific story. One that has been told and played over the course of centuries - the sexual abuse and murder of young children - to be able to face this head on. The dark is an opportunity for us to really know thy self. And clearly, there is more to learn. More to improve upon. More to burn away.

Return to “Calls to Action”