The Walla Walla Gold Rush 2017 (Druglord Landlord, lol)

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Naga_Fireball

The Walla Walla Gold Rush 2017 (Druglord Landlord, lol)

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Well, my dear friends on Earth Empaths, even though we can be like strangers in the same library :mrgreen: , you truly are close to being the only friends I have.

This week, actually everything between April 5th and 12th, I spent decompressing on Spiritwind's beautifully progressing farm, featured in the thread "Farm Life". It was hard to turn off my "Jesus Christ, get me out of my Walla Walla drug house God please" brain and switch over to "I can trust my older wiser friends who avoid cities for a reason" brain.

Spiritwind is a tough lady to take on a case like that. In fact, I've never seen one pair of people juggling so many responsibilities and trying to love so many people/animals, while also trying to be fair.

Unfortunately, now that I am back in Walla Walla, ugliness stares me literally in the face -- today there was an unlawfully issued yet nonetheless embarrassing "Notice to Vacate" the premises (fuck you, Daniel Ocjious, drug lord/slum lord/closet/possible pimp) taped to my door.

As you recall in the Zonbi Ninshu forum, there was a thread about Avoiding Illegal Entry.... This involves some tape and some hair being placed so that when your landlord tries to let himself into your apartment without notice, he gets fucked up by tape or breaks the hair. Either way, you'll know when it happens because the shit will be different than you left it.

Since he had no legitimate reason to evict or even start the process, this landlord tried saying that I had somehow denied him access to the premises.

In the William Tell thread, there is an example of the sort of behavior this landlord, Daniel, uses to haze female tenants: he left two giant cum stains (semen/ejaculate) on a dress when he was asked to check the property for fire hazards on December 24th, 2016. Not my ideal Christmas gift from a guy whose friends have AIDS, correct???

Well, I'm not certain that after all this stress, that Spiritwind needs to do more for me, but I will say that her gift of life, time, and love means more to me right now than anything I've heard in a church or average conversation.

She didn't treat me like I deserved to be harassed by my landlord. She didn't make me feel stupid. She calmly told me that it was time to ****ing get out of the [my emphasis added] shitpit I live in and don't look back.

Regarding the thread title, the Walla Walla gold rush -- that's a joke about how the wealthy drug lords buying up all the private property in town are raping the section 8 riff raff for thousands of $$$$ in deposits and WWHA assisted fees, then cooperating with said Housing Authority to retaliate against the 1% with the integrity to stand up & point out what's happening here.

In the private thread, "jury selection scariness", there is a detail on the last couple pages re: what I said in Superior Court when the city was determining the value of a drug house they had seized. I said "just because the City is presiding over the sale doesn't ensure that a slumlord won't rent it out to a house full of drug dealers, and the neighborhood will be even worse off if the wrong sort of landlord buys that house".

A month later, I walked to the WWHA to tell the staff that i needed an appointment with the section 8 cunt who caused me trouble in the past by over burdening me with paperwork month after month. Her name is Rayette Langford-Mauch, and she is in cahoots with Daniel Ocjious, the druglord slumlord who issued the illegal notice to vacate this month.

I told the front desk bitches at WWHA that my landlord is allowing drug dealers to operate out of this house, and they quickly set up a physical appointment with corrupted Rayette later that week (in March; jury duty was February).

One hour before I was to appear to speak to Rayette Mauch, one of the federal employees (?) who processes section 8 vouchers here ( bitch is my assigned agent, ugh!! ), I get this Unavailable number on my cell... the HA almost always calls from an unlisted line... it's Rayette cold calling me while I'm literally dripping from the shower...

She tells me that her job doesn't involve landlord shit, and tries to end the conversation saying "Daniel Ocjious is a very nice man!", but then I say wait a fucking minute, and tell her, "but there's literally a heroin addict selling hits from our basement all night long, running to and from his drug delivery car all night" etc etc, and I get nowhere.

The police refer me to attorneys.
The attorneys refer me to the police...
The landlord receives a notice to appear in court the Friday from the county sheriff's office, then, I shit you not, turns around the same day (April 5th) to use the same sheriff's office to file a 'Notice to Terminate Tenancy' that was printed from a fucking internet website, and cites a lie as the principal reason for eviction, being the excuse I quoted earlier, that he claims I broke an RCW 59.18.150 (regarding barring entry... does not apply if landlord fails to give 24+ hours' notice)...

Long story short, the whole town is totally fucking corrupt and rotten.

The sheriff's deputy tonight, Brandy, was very helpful, and when dispatch was finished talking to me, a detective called back (a very sharp guy too), but was unable to offer much help aside from saying, now that the landlord has retaliated by trying to evict without court order, I definitely qualify for some fucking legal help.

Because the NWJP hooked me up with some pig attorney, nothing got done in court on April 4th; but in spite of their horseshit, i went to two different court houses filling out nearly 50 sheets of paper, trying to help our ailing legal system catch one of these cartel pieces of shit who's taking over our city.

I wrote to the Union Bulletin also, the day I left town to go up toward Spiritwind. Told one of their reporters that I'm trying to take this fucker down in court soon, and that he will retaliate.

When I got home today, the second I was in my apartment, my phone emitted a official safety alert (like an Amber Alert) suggesting that this is a hot scene, not a good place to be standing, crime in the area etc.

Shortly after that, a Union Bulletin employee and his daughter came directly upstairs into our house selling newspapers, but the journalist gave me his number for "when my address changes".

Looks like the UB seem more committed to solving huge crimes and protecting whistleblowers than our compromised Housing Authority or the local law enforcement.

To his credit, the detective told me their tenancy expert cop leaves for China tomorrow.

Isn't that some solid gold shit? ? ? ? ?

P.s.
There are three different kinds of WEA:

Presidential Alerts – Issued by the U.S. President or a designee.
Imminent Threat Alerts – Includes severe man-made or natural disasters, such as tornadoes, dangerous flooding, shelter in place warnings, etc., where an imminent threat to life or property exists.
AMBER Alerts – Help law enforcement search for and locate an abducted child whose life is in danger, under U.S. Department of Justice's criteria.
Lol time to just write the comedy, Druglord Landlord, the Movie, and recover some cash I'd otherwise never see again?

More later.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: The Walla Walla Gold Rush 2017 (Druglord Landlord, lol)

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Useful terms for those dealing with fuckwit landlords:

Short hold tenancy: requires a contract.
An Assured Shorthold Tenancy entitles the landlord to a possession order immediately after the initial agreed period, which is usually for six months. The landlord is therefore able to evict the tenant after the initial fixed term without a legal reason.
But my LL is treating me as such without a contract.

Notice to Terminate Tenancy
20-Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy
A “20-day” notice may only be used to terminate a month to month tenancy. It does not terminate an unexpired lease.

The 20-day notice to terminate tenancy must be served at least twenty days in advance of the last day of a rental period and must terminate the tenancy as of the end of the last day of a rental period. The date of termination is not calculated by adding twenty days to the date it is served.

After the termination date if the tenants still have not vacated the process is the same as for a 3-day notice to pay rent or vacate and/or 10-day notice to comply or vacate. The landlord may not change the locks or call the sheriff at the end of the termination period. Instead, as mentioned, the landlord must follow the exact same court process as for other types of notices.
^landlord posted this on my first day out of town, meaning that rather than 20 days notice, it's more like 2 weeks or less.

Let's see if the fucker actually goes to court or tries trespassing again!
Vacating

Termination of Tenancypermalink

RCW 59.18.200
RCW 59.18.220
Seattle Just Cause Information
A termination of tenancy is different than an eviction. A termination is the landlord ending the rental agreement and asking the tenant to vacate the rental unit. A tenant can have their tenancy terminated and move out without being evicted. An eviction is the actual court process and lawsuit to have a tenant removed from the property if they fail to leave.
Notice to Terminate is not a legally binding document. Landlord must go through the eviction process.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

It would be amazing to at least live to see the bust.

Calling all Walter Whites, please report to the rear door of cruiser 69.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Ok here's a funnier one, Vacation Inception

Or Inception Vacation :lol:
Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a thief with the rare ability to enter people's dreams and steal their secrets from their subconscious. His skill has made him a hot commodity in the world of corporate espionage but has also cost him everything he loves.
Thanks officer, don't trip on the crowbar.
Watch out for huge bags of coke rolling thru our driveway, i hear a kilo is pretty heavy
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Check out this weird local shit:

Severed fiber optic line blamed for Internet, phone failure
Andy Porter 6 hrs ago (0)
A severed fiber optic cable cut off internet and phone service Wednesday to hundreds of Walla Walla area residents and businesses.

Internet and phone service failed sometime before noon and was still out at 3 p.m. Wednesday.

According to Bryan Mali, a tech support worker with Visionary Communications, an internet provider, the cable break occurred somewhere in the Walla Walla area, but he did not know where. Other reports placed the break elsewhere.

Mali said technicians were working to repair the cable, but it was unknown when service would be restored.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://www.smarterlandlording.com/my-te ... ops-on-me/

My Tenant Called the Cops on Me
Posted by Kevin

Landlords often hold the mistaken notion that they are the “lords” of their properties. In many ways they are the lord, but in some very fundamental ways they are not. Once a lease is signed with a tenant they gain certain rights and acting like a lord may just get the cops called on you.

Here is why.

Your lease grant the tenant legal possession of your property. Your property is now their home and their home is their castle so to speak. So just like a homeowner, a tenant has rights in their home. They have the right to be secure and to privacy for example. They have a right to their possessions and they can expect that you as the landlord will keep the property safe and habitable.

What does this mean for landlords?

It means that you cannot just go in a tenant’s apartment at any time. If you do, a tenant can call the cops and potentially have you arrested for trespassing. Smarter landlords always try to give their tenants at least 24 hours notice before entering. Most tenants will understand that you need to do routine maintenance and checkups and will have no problem allowing you in with proper notice. But they may get really angry if they come home and just happen to find you there. Of course if there is an emergency such as gushing water, a landlord is permitted emergency access to prevent property damage. Otherwise, respect your tenant’s home and give proper notice.

A landlord also cannot deny access without going through proper legal procedure. Remember, the tenant has legal possession. Do not lock them out for any reason, even non-payment of rent. Every state has a procedure in place to regain possession of the property. It is called eviction. If you do not follow this process, it is you that may end up on the wrong side of the law.

As a landlord, you can’t just remove their belongings either. Even if you think they have abandoned the place and moved somewhere else, there is usually a legal procedure in place regarding a tenant’s possessions. Here in Tennessee for example, If you suspect a tenant has abandoned the property, landlords have to wait 30 days before they can remove the tenants stuff. Then the stuff has to be stored for another thirty days. Removing anything belonging to a tenant before you gain legal possession of the property can get you caught up in a nasty lawsuit or even arrested for theft.

Finally, don’t think turning off the utilities will solve your troublesome tenant problem. You as a landlord have a legal duty to keep the property in a habitable condition, and a lack of utilities is generally going to be deemed inhabitable by legal community. Will the cops arrest you for this? Not likely. But they will institute further legal actions by getting code enforcement involved.

Remember, your tenants have rights. You as a landlord need to know what those rights are and respect them. If you fail to do so, your tenant may call the cops and you may find yourself on the wrong side of the law.
And
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews. ... s.amp.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WORLD

Colorado landlord arrested for trespassing after caught having sex in renters' bed

Published December 04, 2016FoxNews.com

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) – A Colorado landlord faces a felony trespassing charge after a renter with a video security system caught the man having sex in his apartment.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Carlos Quijada of Colorado Springs. KKTV-TV asked Quijada for comment on Wednesday afternoon, but the man drove away.

Logan Pierce says he received an alert on his phone from his security system, looked at the feed from the bedroom camera and said he was in complete and utter disbelief. He said he called his wife and told her they were going to have to move, then he called police and turned over the video evidence.

Police Lt. Howard Black said landlords don't have the right to go into tenant apartments and do whatever they want to do.
Also

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/re ... operty.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can you trespass on your own property?

In a few situations, it is indeed possible to trespass onto land that you own.

By Ave Mince-Didier

The crime of trespassing is committed by going onto property, usually property that belongs to someone else, without permission.

But can people ever be charged and convicted of a crime for going onto their own property without permission?

You might be surprised to learn that in most states, in certain situations, people can be charged with trespassing or burglarizing their own property.

Burglary is committed by going into a building without permission in order to commit a crime inside. The issue most often comes up in cases involving domestic violence or during landlord-tenant disputes.

For more information on these crimes and on domestic violence, see Trespassing Penalties, Burglary: Penalties and Sentencing, Home Invasions, and Domestic Violence Laws and Penalties.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Just to document, as local LE have not done much.
When Can You Call Police on Your Landlord?
By Brett Snider, Esq. on April 7, 2014 11:55 AM
Calling the police on your landlord shouldn't be your first response to landlord problems, but it may be smart in certain situations.

Paying rent entitles you to certain rights to your apartment. And when your landlord atempts to deny you those rights, it may be time to get the police involved.

So when are those times when you can call the cops on your landlord? Here are three common situations that may warrant police involvement:

1. Your Landlord Locks You Out.

There are legal guidelines to be followed in evicting a tenant, and both landlords and tenants are expected to be civil in an eviction. If, after a spat over your lease, your landlord decides to go ahead and change the locks on you, you can likely call the police.

Although landlord/tenant laws vary from city to city, "self-help" evictions, which are done in violation of eviction procedures, are typically illegal. You can explain to the police that your landlord has not followed city or state laws in removing you from your apartment, and in some states he or she may be arrested for a crime.

In any case, police should allow a tenant to either regain access to the apartment and/or retrieve possessions after a lockout.

2. Unlawful Entry by Your Landlord.

Landlords can legally enter apartments, but entry typically requires notice and a legitimate reason to enter.

The most common reason for a landlord to enter an apartment is to perform maintenance or inspect safety features (e.g., smoke detectors). But in either case, you should have reasonable notice of his or her arrival.

If you return to your apartment and find your landlord unexpectedly rummaging through your things, you can call the police. Although it may be uncommon, landlords can be charged with trespass for entering a tenant's unit without notice and/or consent.

3. Your Landlord Shuts Off Utilities.

Landlords are required to make their properties habitable, which can mean legal trouble if the essential utilities aren't provided. In some cities, it is even illegal for landlards to allow the indoor temperature to drop below a certain point during winter months.

However, when your landlord intentionally shuts off utilities to your apartment (i.e., heat, water, or electricity), it can be legally tantamount to locking you out. "Shut-offs" are also called constructive evictions, and police will treat them much like your landlord locked you out.

Of course, these situations aren't the only times you can call police on your landlord. And you may have other options to resolve your landlord-tenant dispute, such as mediation or filing a civil lawsuit.

If you have more questions about dealing with a problematic landlord, consult an experienced landlord-tenant attorney.

Related Resources:

Can a Landlord Lock You Out? (SFGate)
Legal How-To: Dealing With Noisy Neighbors (FindLaw's Law and Daily Life)
Landlord Spanks Tenant for Overdue Rent, Tenant Sues (FindLaw's Legally Weird)
Is Landlord Liable for Criminal Activity? (FindLaw's Injured)
- See more at: http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/0 ... dAbFU.dpuf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Extremely similar situation to mine, but ofc W2 smaller than NYC

METRO
‘Madoff of landlords’ accused of using ex-cop to harass tenants

By Rebecca Rosenberg and Joe Marino

May 9, 2016 | 9:33am

Steven Croman(photo)
Steven Hirsch(photo)

​Calling him the Bernie Madoff of real estate, the state Attorney General hit a notorious Manhattan landlord with criminal charges and a civil suit Monday for mortgage fraud and strong-arming tenants out of rent-stabilized apartments using an ex-cop to intimidate them.

Steven Croman — whose portfolio includes 140 buildings — was busted for filing fraudulent paperwork to obtain tens of millions of dollars in bank loans, said the AG’s office, which has been investigating him for two years.

He was also sued by AG Eric Schneiderman, who accused Croman of unlawfully deploying an NYPD officer-turned-private investigator to harass and coerce tenants into vacating their apartments so he could jack up the rent.

“This guy is essentially the Bernie Madoff of landlords,” said Schneiderman at a press conference announcing the bust. “These are the most serious set of criminal charges brought against a bad landlord in anyone’s living memory.”

Croman, 49, and his mortgage broker-pal Barry Swartz, 53, were hauled into Manhattan Supreme Court, where they pleaded not guilty to more than a dozen counts of grand larceny, scheme to defraud and other charges.

Croman allegedly inflated his rental income on mortgage documents to score more than $45 million in loans, according to the AG’s office.

The reviled landlord built his real estate empire by buying up buildings filled with rent-regulated tenants. He then embarked on an aggressive campaign to convert the low-income apartments into expensive market-rate units through buyouts and harassment, Schneiderman said.

Croman — whose son was caught on video belittling an Uber driver in March — allegedly used P.I. Anthony Falconite, who he called his “secret weapon” to frighten and intimidate residents, the civil suit alleges.

Falconite dangled paltry cash buyouts — sometimes no more than a few thousand dollars — to manipulate confused and panicked tenants into leaving their pads, the suit charges.

The ex-cop frequently posed as a construction worker, UPS deliveryman or building manager to illegally enter apartments and menace residents. He even told tenants who refused to move that they’d be arrested by his friends in the police department, Schneiderman said.

Croman’s employees routinely referred to the vulnerable, low-income tenants as “targets” and Falconite called pressuring tenants into buyouts a “team sport,” court papers allege.

The reviled landlord would walk through the office chanting “Buyouts! Buyouts!” and paid employees bonuses of as much as $10,000 for getting tenants to vacate, the AG said.

Croman also pressured desperate tenants by burying them in baseless lawsuits.

In some cases, Croman’s employees refused to acknowledge receipt of tenants’ rent checks and then sued them for unpaid rent.

In his fever to quickly create high-rent units, Croman also routinely ignored construction laws and performed work without permits more than 175 times, authorities said.

The landlord even ignored orders to address dangerously high lead levels. One woman was forced to vacate her apartment along with her two disabled grandsons because of hazardous lead dust.

In the past, Croman has been issued hundreds of “hazardous” and “immediately hazardous” violations and refused to correct them.

The AG’s suit wants Croman to pay tenants’ millions in restitution and give up his lucrative real estate business.

Tenant Cynthia Chaffee who lives in one of Croman’s Gramercy properties called him a “tyrant.”

“From the day he bought the buildings, he was like a tyrant: All of a sudden we get no heat, no hot water, chronically, he started harassing us,” she said. “He tried to break us emotionally and financially.”

High-powered defense lawyer Ben Brafman represents Croman on the criminal case. “Mr. Croman intends to address these issues in a responsible fashion,” the attorney said.

Justice Jill Konviser set bond at $1 million for Croman and $500,000 for Swartz.

Croman’s son Jake was recorded in March berating an Uber driver at the University of Michigan, which he attends.

“You’re an Uber driver!” he spewed. “Go f—— drive you little f—! Minimum wage f—–! Go f— yourself!”

FILED UNDER ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN , LANDLORD-TENANT DISPUTES , RENT STABILIZATION , STEVEN CROMAN , UBER

TRENDING NOW

Why Aaron Rodgers dumped 'controlling' Olivia Munn
Doctor dragged off flight was convicted of trading drugs for sex
Woman decapitated ex-boyfriend's mom, cops say
Women fighting over parking spot turns bloody
'Delta paid me $11,000 not to fly to Florida'
Trump won't definitively say he still backs Bannon
MORE ON:
LANDLORD-TENANT DISPUTES
'This is my home': Tenant feuding with landlord who wants to kick him out
Landlord admits to murdering tenant while covered in blood
Tenant stabbed to death by angry landlord in rent dispute
Landlord can't find judge to rule on $15M case against Letitia James

:(
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Looks like everyone got the 911 alert yesterday, lol

However, an emergency alert broadcast to cellphone users in Walla Walla County when service was restored after 4:30 p.m. did result in a number of calls to the 911 center from people wanting to know why they were alerted, Ruley said.

The alert did not originate from the state 911 center, Ruley said, and it may have come from another county dispatch center affected by the cable break.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

This is what I hope to see happen to this guy, if he's anything like the one below:

http://komonews.com/archive/bellingham- ... -drug-ring" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bellingham man gets 20 years for running drug ring
by Associated Press
Tuesday, July 9th 2013

AA
SEATTLE (AP) - A Bellingham man has been sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for leading a drug ring that trafficked heroin and methamphetamine.

U.S. Attorney Jenny A. Durkan said the defendant, 36-year-old Todd Hamilton, ran the area's most widespread illegal drug enterprise and assaulted or threatened to assault some of his most vulnerable, addicted customers to get his way.

Court records show that Hamilton began running the ring after he was released from state prison in 2011, and that he would buy from a supplier in Olympia.

Prosecutors also said he recruited a state Department of Corrections worker to tip him off to whether police were investigating him. The now-former DOC worker has also been convicted in the conspiracy.
~William Cowper

Return to “Calls to Action”