Pray for My Son

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Naga_Fireball

Re: Pray for My Son

Post by Naga_Fireball »

The gardening is a superb idea; I guess some families are doing communal living in order to provide for their autistic children. Of course farming folks also enjoy this model :)

Meant to take book witj me on ride but forgot. It's hard to remember to even stop and appreciate nature.

I got some sad news this afternoon, but not too surprising.

At least when a guy flirts with me i dont hide behind a mommy figure, cry lol (rant) Sorry. That bit is not about anyone on EE either.
Hermit wrote:Read a book. Not just any book. Go back to the old, old books. The buzz from the device isn't as obvious, and sharper minds are able to filter it better.

Better yet...garden. And take youngling with you. Distracted fingers in moist soil works wonders on the brain.

Will keep praying for you!!!!
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

The battle is not over. In terms of actual "care factor" I'm not at all sure that the new public defender is concerned about the drug Risperdal being superlatively shitty for kids.

The person said it sounded "50-50" meaning she is ambivalent and too cowardly about her contract to act. Nice.

My former PD was busy ditching another young single female client yesterday and was unhappy to discuss that in front of the court.

It's hard to trust people who experience such a high turnover rate. Not to mention that now I'm with one who handles mostly dependency, this new PD less likely to be independent but to instead cave to DSHS.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

In conclusion this morning, fuck Risperdal, fuck the corrupt doctors prescribing this shit to children, and fuck women who can't read or respect statistics :( lol
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Thank you all for the prayers and hugely constructive article last night.

It means a lot to see strength on "our side" of the ring.

No matter what happens please pray for these kids in foster care. The parents being screwed up etc does not give the state the right to chemically neuter and silence healthy children.

Yeah I'm a wreck but that kid has potential. He's a good boy with a half assed defense -- no parent or child should have to face this Kevorkianesque nightmare.

They might as well do us fast, this medical industry profiting from abused people really sucks.

DSHS looks to be getting rid/phasing out their private practice therapist contracts too. I got totally screwed by conflicting referrals and latest was huge downgrade.

The state loves dealing with huge corporate entities who are well versed in deceptive practices.

Just like the doctors willing to give for profit homes whatever drug they want. It's wrong, no matter how you cut the cake it's still crap
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Please continue to pray for my son (and the other kids being rxed Risperdal hell) that we beat this stupid ugly Risperdal bullshit.
They have their heads so far up butt we don't even know when next hearing is or what it will cover.

As as I said previously the prosecution seems more concerned about Risperdal being shitty drug than my own PD.
It's a good thing but odd since it was the state who requested the judge's order to give the medication even though parents said no.

This is a situation where the parents are both still alive etc. but the child's disability is an aspect of the placement.
Obama's people are working toward educating foster parents enough to help autistic kids and close down some of the group homes/warehouses.

Risperdal is one of the most horrible things even invented, makes being drawn and quartered look good.
~William Cowper
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Done and done.
Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Thank you everyone.

He's making progress and also experiencing challenges at present, like any child in a confusing situation.

He has not seen his dad in long time.

I have not gotten recent updates on state position on Risperdal but did put in a request to his group home SW for info.

It sucks to just be waiting for the bureaucratic Axe to fall on our family's neck. I feel they were aware of the stress this would cause.

Wish I could sue the quack who prescribed it to a 7 year old in the first place... Unbelievable abuse of prescribing authority.

@@ pant. Stress. Cry
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

Just try to stay out of fear as much as you can...we're feeling for you guys. Find that strength to get positive, try to trust that all is well
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Lady Fireball... you and your son are always close at heart. I am seeing that there is a light resolving this favorably in some manner not yet known. As Phil says looking through the fear and seeing what you Know in Heart is the only outcome that will be the healing one, so difficult to do under your circumstances.

Standing with you in Truth.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Sometimes it seems impossible to remain positive. Maybe we should try to coast in neutral when that happens before we slide too far...until we can pull ourselves back into positive gear.

Yeah, I know...so hard when little ones are involved.

I hear you. Life can be painful. Prayers.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

Return to “Calls to Action”