Washington State Witch Hunt for Vaccine-Exempted Families

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Naga_Fireball

Washington State Witch Hunt for Vaccine-Exempted Families

Post by Naga_Fireball »

:shock: Wow, talk about eating words, the local journie I like so much wrote a piece today suggesting that 'compliant' I.e. vaxxed families are "correct [ politically ] " and un-vaxxed pure healthy nutrition centric families who KNOW BETTER than to stick themselves and their children with EXPERIMENTAL, FILTHY, CONTAMINATED, GMO, RECOMBINEERED CORPORATE PRODUCTS (instruments of PROFIT), are somehow "wrong".

Why do i refuse needles and insist my son is similarly protected by my RIGHT TO REFUSE VACCINES?

I am an air force veteran who served in the Guard 5.5 years & had a front row seat both for seeing coworkers overtly damaged by these SHITTY PRODUCTS OF CORPORATIONS and the kids they raised who were not only affected by the regimen given to US kids, but the vaccines given to their parents.

Those who painstakingly educate themselves on the horse shit of vaccination are demonized by ignorant society.

Washington state is turning into Bill Gates' personal shit pit where no one on the bottom has any rights and the only reason the rest are not on the bottom is mindless compliance.

This is some major crap.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Blue Rising

Re: Washington State Witch Hunt for Vaccine-Exempted Families

Post by Blue Rising »

I think the name Fireball suits you very well. :D
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Blue Rising wrote:I think the name Fireball suits you very well. :D
It is remotely possible that it is PMS, lol...
But gosh, the article struck a nerve.
She/they (?) Called schools who exempt "breeder boxes"...

Omg I can't make this stuff up,
It's like the people from Eyes of Heisenberg out here folks, steer clear of the huge toilet west of Umatilla and north of Portland, lol.

Cleansing the mAsses shortly, please hang on.

;)
~William Cowper
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

I know what you mean, though. Texas, USA is a special kind of insane. There's no way you could peel the guns out of their death grips...because they are ultra conservatives. They aren't big on big gubmint, which comes with a level of intolerance beyond compare. Vaccines aren't even on the radar here.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Blue Rising wrote:I know what you mean, though. Texas, USA is a special kind of insane. There's no way you could peel the guns out of their death grips...because they are ultra conservatives. They aren't big on big gubmint, which comes with a level of intolerance beyond compare. Vaccines aren't even on the radar here.
Bless your heart, i recall the attitudes of Texas.
It got worse actually right after my family left for KY. We heard about that first dragging incident. Also in our neighborhood some creep had been killing dogs who got out of their yards. With a knife or razor. I found one of the dogs and it was very sad, at the end of our street was a golden retriever lying in the weeds with a bloodstain :(

Here in walla walla theres less gun aggression altho ownership is likely all time high. One is far far FAR more likely to die in a crosswalk here.

It is probably because of the migrants and tourists that the press and doctors here are so up in arms about vaccines. What's creepy though is the school officials who enforce and thereby support the fearmongering ack basswards attitudes in eastern Washington.

Seattle times newspaper, which OWNS the WW union bulletin, said a few years ago that the Gates Foundation pays off the press to write pro vaccine articles and suppress the truth.

It is/was no shock (just horror) to me when I read about the history of the gates family dating back to colonial USA. And during the revolutionary war Horatio L Gates tried to ruin George Washington through backstabbing and letter writing, bribes and back room deals.

Please google Whispering Congress Gates
Also see how Gates sent Montgomery to die in Quebec then tried to steal the widow (bathsheba much??)
See how gates ruined a competing governors family when he tried to send B Arnold to his death.

See how Bill Gates father ran Planned Parenthood and how Planned Parenthood used to deliberately target non white people....

After reading up on WHO supports vaccination as a practice and who they destroy for telling the truth, we can have an honest chat about vaccines, sounds like the last thing this newspaper wants is to be fair....
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/bill-m ... -in-india/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Vaccine Empire On Trial In India
Health Impact News Editor Comments

While fraud and corruption are revealed on almost a daily basis now in the vaccine industry, the U.S. mainstream media continues to largely ignore such stories. Outside the U.S., however, the vaccine empires are beginning to crumble, and English versions of the news in mainstream media outlets are available via the Internet.

One such country is India, where the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and their vaccine empire are under fire, including a pending lawsuit currently being investigated by the India Supreme Court. Narayana Kumar of The Economic Times of India has just written a scathing report of fraud and scandals surrounding the Gates vaccine empire: Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in india?

Kumar starts out his 4 page article by focusing on the current case before the India Supreme Court regarding deaths and injuries occurring during drug trials carried out over Merck’s HPV vaccine Gardasil. Vaccine trials were conducted on thousands of girls between the ages of 9 and 15. Many of the girls fell ill, and at least 7 died, and the lawsuit is alleging that in most of these cases, the girls and their parents did not even know what kind of vaccine trial they were participating in.

Most of the girls were students and an investigation showed that as many as 120 girls who participated in the HPV vaccine trials “experienced adverse reactions such as epileptic seizures, severe stomach ache, headaches and mood swings. The Sama report also said there had been cases of early onset of menstruation following the vaccination, heavy bleeding and severe menstrual cramps among many students.”

Kumar points out that after these adverse reactions, a report was conducted to explain them all away as not related to the vaccines, so that the approval process could move forward to market the HPV vaccine in India. That report, according to Kumar, was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF). Authorities in India have looked into BMGF, and see a huge conflict of interest:

Activists allege that these two institutions have a working relationship with pharma companies. The main charge against GAVI is that it has representatives from pharmaceutical companies on its board while the PHFI accepts grants from pharma companies. “BMGF and GAVI are pushing the [vaccine] agenda with governments around the world, including India,” says Ritu Priya Mehrotra, professor of Social Medicine and Community Health and School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi. The community health activist says the biotechnology industry was pushing more and more vaccines into India and that the health ministry was not ensuring that adequate testing was done before recommending their use in government programmes. (Source.)

?
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://www.naturalnews.com/052847_Bill_ ... ation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why Bill Gates Is Being Blamed for the Zika Virus

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 by: Daniel Barker Tags: Bill Gates, Zika virus, depopulation

(NaturalNews) The latest revelation regarding the Zika virus involves a genetically-altered mosquito project funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – an experiment which some suspect may have caused the rapid spread of a once-rare disease that is now expected to circulate around the globe.

Zika virus has been linked to a birth defect called microcephaly, which causes babies to be born with brain damage and unusually small heads.

Brazil has been labeled the "epicenter" of the Zika virus outbreak, with more than a million cases reported there.

Perhaps not coincidentally, Brazil is also the site where the GM mosquito project was carried out – and it involved the same strain of mosquito said to be responsible for the spread of the virus.

From The Event Chronicle:

he Zika virus, which has been detected in 18 of the 26 states in Brazil, is transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito. A generically modified version has been developed by a British biotech company called Oxitec.

"The results of a trial in Brazil published this summer involved genetically engineered mosquitoes that allegedly fight the spread of dengue fever, yellow fever, chikungunya, and zika virus.
"But scientists have warned the study had too few controls in place to ensure that the mosquitoes released into the wild did not end up spreading dengue fever, yellow fever, chikungunya, and zika virus.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

A little over one decade ago from today, the Christian magazine WORLD published an article condemning scientists for considering global depopulation by force.

Scientists including virologists attended a summit at a university or college in Texas. One of the scientists addressed the crowd by saying there was an emergent need to kill off 90% of human population with a virus.

The press went crazy and the guards forced each journalist out of the auditorium and secured it.

Just so you know, there is truth to the Georgia Guidestones conspiracy theory, it is as real as any whispering congress or Conway cabal.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear friends,

It occurred to me while reflecting upon a way to express just how the Union Bulletin's descriptor "breeder boxes" (schools who exercise their religious and or scientific/medical and or political/personal to permit 'mass' vaccine exemption) was inappropriate Friday, we do already have a great example.

Yesterday or the day before, the FBI automatic email press release service had a model community award announcement, which had gone to a Muslim neighborhood on the east coast somewhere (if I recall correctly).

We all know how these people and their counterparts, the Sikhs, were barbarically treated in the USA post 9/11... Heartbreaking.

How is it any different to similarly villainize and demonize fellow human beings who see the threat carried by vaccines and choose to protect themselves and the minors in their families?

How is a vaccine exemption different than wearing a veil? Only because the exemption is often based on research into microbiology and biological warfare.

If one told this corrupt newspaper that in one's past, he or she had spent time with a recombineering expert, would it matter?

Would they still strip us of civil rights and the right to choose not to vaccinate?

There is no threat of disease without a source. Disneyland is pretty far away from Walla Walla but most people are cowards in spite of that protection.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Seattle Times newsletter today says a Children's Hospital doctor is looking into SIDS cause and isolated inner ear problem as trigger.

When I googled Hepatitis B vaccine "inner ear" there were links to lawsuits where injured persons were reporting inner ear damage to VAERS.

I continue to hope that these doctors will wake up and see the common thread between so many of these diseases that strike after human beings are subjected to the needle.
~William Cowper

Return to “Calls to Action”