Road tripping to Norh Dakota in my minivan (need supplies to bring)

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Phil

Re: Road tripping to Norh Dakota in my minivan (need supplies to bring)

Post by Phil »

Here's one of the three songs I managed to record, the natives don't particularly like to be filmed and I didn't want to look like a "spiritual tourist", but they gave the green light that night, so I get to share:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=1wU60AqZjz4[/youtube]

Hopefully we can get the other two up soon
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

It isn't showing, is it listed as private?
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Gd youtube saying it does not exist.
Yes it does!!!!!!!!
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

How strange, and completely expected. They jacked up all our electronics, my phone lost all its cookies upon leaving camp and he said a helicopter flying over our tent was kept turning on his laptop (which that was uploaded from)...and had been as at that point it was at 12% (from full charge not used at all)...I figured it was my phone but if you can't see it...check out the YouTube channel for

william sanford

It's there, and fucked up we can't see it. Let's see if these work:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/U3_SA9M3hVg[/youtube]
What is the purpose of your presence?
Phil

Post by Phil »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/YXoVFMGA9I0[/youtube]
Phil

Post by Phil »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/rkd3KG21q5Y[/youtube]
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Phil, holy **** that is horrible about the electronic interference. What a travesty. Those people who did that ought to be lined up and horse whipped.

Thank you for trying so hard to get attention to this issue.

P.s. would it help to put your sd cards etc inside a metallic insulated container or are they actually frying stuff?

P.p.s. a month ago or so i noticed a similar thing, it was like my computer had updated with no internet connection and corrupted specific media files.

One of the missing songs was Tori Amos Space Dog.
Doh.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Thank you so much for sharing some of your journey with us Phil! Much appreciated. We want the whole world to be aware of what is happening there, as it impacts us all, in particular native/indigenous peoples everywhere. There has certainly been enough information out there that we can not feign ignorance anymore. The price of greed is literally killing us and the planet. Definitely time to wake up.

I watched/listened to all three of the videos you posted. I used to go to a local pow-wow ever year but haven't in recent years. Your videos bring back very fond memories of betting (and winning) on a certain team in what they call stick games (there are a few other names for this game of betting and mojo as well) that would go on for days, all day and night. Even after going home I would hear the drumming in the background of my consciousness, and very soothing it was.

The treatment of the people who are standing tall at Standing Rock will show the world how much respect for the people and the land we all have, and if it can overcome insatiable greed. If they start firing on innocent people I may have to just drop everything in my own little life to go and stand with them. I know I will not stand by any longer. Time we all stood up to this tyranny of a psychopathic consciousness.

Sorry about the rant. I sincerely hope the whole world is watching though. I have no interest in the circus on the political theatre. If this current so called race for the presidency doesn't wake up a lot of people to what a farce it all is anyway, I don't know what will. It's so obvious to me how this has all been in the works since long ago, and the totally scripted nature and timing of it all. Look over here, so you don't know what is going on over there. I tire of these magicians tricks. I do not find it entertaining in the least.

As Russell Means said so well, we're all on the reservation now. Too bad so many still don't know it.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Spiritwind wrote:Sorry about the rant. I sincerely hope the whole world is watching though. I have no interest in the circus on the political theatre. If this current so called race for the presidency doesn't wake up a lot of people to what a farce it all is anyway, I don't know what will. It's so obvious to me how this has all been in the works since long ago, and the totally scripted nature and timing of it all. Look over here, so you don't know what is going on over there. I tire of these magicians tricks. I do not find it entertaining in the least.

As Russell Means said so well, we're all on the reservation now. Too bad so many still don't know it.
Spiritwind, that IS a big part of the issue, just go to CNN or Fox News online and search the terms, Standing Rock, North Dakota ... all that comes up is about a sports team. I was actually incredulous. So HOW do We the People get through this media black out?

And thank you so much Phil, great you were part of the experience.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I have not texted much but last contact with Spiritwind was Thanksgiving,eek.

And hopefully someone has heard from Christine recently,

Yall are young at heart, better than me in that respect, but winter is a huge potential disaster and i worry lots.

It started snowing here today and I feel bad for not inventing some reason to go help up north.

Lmao yes I'm paranoid, but that aside, my grandfather is known for trying to do too much without help and the whole family stressed out about it.
~William Cowper

Return to “Calls to Action”