The Greater Reset

Spiritwind

The Greater Reset

Post by Spiritwind »

I should have put this out there a while back, and just didn’t think about it. The line up looks to have many good speakers on a variety of topics that cover many aspects in the spectrum of what’s important in life. We can, all of us awake enough to see even a little bit into the future, see that the time is now to be in community. Back in the day, people would not have survived, were it not for the strong communities that existed then. It’s in our blood, to live this way, and there’s never a better time to engage in creating it. Don’t wait for anyone to save us from ourselves. While I see the clear agenda of the actors on the outer stage of our life, as they act out their parts, we know more than we ever have, and I still believe that collectively we have the experience, skills, and tools, to make it real. I’m not in denial, but I know where I DO want to put my energy.

The Greater Reset is hosted by Derrick Broze with https://theconsciousresistance.com/.

This is going on all week, starting Monday, January 25, thru Friday, the 29th, and then a few more speakers on Sunday. I recognized many names in the line up of speakers. You can either watch live (you have to request an invite), or you can watch later at your convenience.

https://thegreaterreset.org/
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Moonlight

Re: The Greater Reset

Post by Moonlight »

Thank you for sharing this info. You know I always come by and read you :) You are often my confirmation. :lol:

Anyhow, the night I came, I needed this information badly. Solutions, solutions, solutions. That's what is needed.

Love you.
Om Mani Padme Hum
Spiritwind

Re: The Greater Reset

Post by Spiritwind »

Moonlight wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:05 pm Thank you for sharing this info. You know I always come by and read you :) You are often my confirmation. :lol:

Anyhow, the night I came, I needed this information badly. Solutions, solutions, solutions. That's what is needed.

Love you.
Love you too 💕 Moonlight! Focusing on solutions is where it’s at for me! It IS what is needed. I refuse to give them (the greedy, lying, power mongering control freaks of our reality) any of my attention (as much as possible). My imagination is running wild lately, as I think about productive activities to engage in. So many possibilities, that help instead of harm. We don’t have to play their game.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Upcoming Events”