Confusion as a Weapon

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Anders

Confusion as a Weapon

Post by Anders »

It's true that individual sovereignty includes the power of having a firm mind, with strong beliefs and unshakeable personal willpower. That is why the power pyramid has targeted those aspects of the individual. Our mind becomes conditioned by the society we grow up in and even gets programmed by the mother as a fetus before the child is born. Therefore often what we believe are our own firm views, desires, opinions and standpoints are actually ideas sneakily implanted into our minds below our conscious radar.

The power pyramid with hierarchical dominance, social pecking order ladder, and chain-of-command power over others wants us to have firm minds. And even when we are fighting the system, that's something the power pyramid easily can handle through things like controlled opposition and by the fact that our rigid stance makes an easy and reliable target.

What the power pyramid has problem dealing with is... confusion! It crumbles to dust, collapsing like a pyramid of cards when challenged by confusion, because, its means of control, are based on reliable positions. Shaky positions make the power pyramid shaky.

And the confusion very much includes our own minds. Our fear of confusion makes us victims with lack of personal integrity, for we then give our power away to fixed ideas that we believe are our own while in fact they have been implanted into us, such as the ideas in the truther movement which is a controlled opposition scheme to maintain control over the masses.

So a recommended weapon of choice is to use confusion to turn around the power game. This can be done by making firm plans and then be ready to change them in the blink of an eye. The power pyramid doesn't know if and when such change can happen, because not even you yourself know that. So it's about being flexible in the mind and allow both firm ideas and lightning fast changes of mind at any moment.
Anders

Re: Confusion as a Weapon

Post by Anders »

When we ALWAYS have a desperate need for money, the power pyramid has us. We need to question even the need for food and shelter and turn Maslow's hierarchy of needs upside down at unpredictable moments.

Anders

Post by Anders »

On a personal level, confusion is uncomfortable. And of course we need to be able to make clear choices. So how to deal with that? The power elite are lightyears ahead of us the general public in terms of planning, schemes, strategies, tactics, manipulation, deception, propaganda, controlled opposition, staged events and scenarios, human psychology and so on. Still, their actions are based on the past. We can be faster than to rely on only the past!

It's in the present now moment creativity and opportunity for choice resides. So we can observe our own confusion and instead of following our social conditioning and start thinking in terms of worry, fear and frustration we can suck in clear insight from the intelligence of the universe. And we can feel the difference between those actions that are at the leading edge compared to actions based only on past knowledge. The new actions feel good, peaceful and sometimes even exciting whereas actions out of old conditioning feel shaky and lacking of power and clarity.
Anders

Post by Anders »

In A Course in Miracles there is a lesson: "I could see peace instead of this":

"... Peace of mind is clearly an internal matter. It must begin with your own thoughts, and then extend outward. It is from your peace of mind that a peaceful perception of the world arises." -- http://www.acim.org/Lessons/lesson.html?lesson=34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And in Byron Katie's The Work, one part of the task is to answer the question: "Am I sure that my thoughts about ...[fill in the blank] are true?" and then "Am I absolutely sure that the thoughts are true?"

What Byron Katie's method does is to use confusion constructively. By questioning one's own thoughts there is extra confusion added, because it's unclear whether the thoughts actually are true or not.

Similarly, we can question the confusion that comes when faced with a personal problem. In my experience that's not easy to do. The confusion very quickly turns into worry leading to troublesome thoughts and more nasty feelings. But I believe that what ACIM states, that there can be peace of mind instead of the worry, is true. And in this way the deliberate confusion added by questioning one's own thoughts becomes a tool for softening up the hardened mental patterns and a weapon against the social conditioning that has been hammered into us.
Anders

Post by Anders »

How does the word responsibility feel to you? I tell you that it feels burdensome, boring, tedious and like shackles restriction your freedom. And what do we usually do? We go along with our horrible social conditioning that has convinced us that personal responsibility is something good, something to uphold and strive for, a virtue and a respectable ground to stand tall on. Well I tell you, your personal responsibilities are sucking the living daylight out of you. Personal responsibilities are evil as hell and a service to the power pyramid.

Therefore, use confusion as a weapon against your personal responsibilities and cut them all to pieces and burn them in the fire of individual freedom. Consciously and deliberately replace your personal responsibility with confusion. That is NOT the same as replacing responsibilities with irresponsibility which is just the other side of the same slave to the system coin.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Just one question, Are you a slave to keeping healthy, keeping your own mind and body healthy or do you believe that that should be accomplished by someone else? I have so many questions to your assumption that personal Responsibilities make us slaves. I could see that your idea of using confusion as a weapon more against someone that pushes their own self on you in order to control you to make you a slave may hold some merit but would not that confusion, in the stated issue be more of loving,and seeing clearly what another is trying to do? Hard to explain that but I sure cannot grasp your idea of personal responsibility making us slaves to ourselves. Little help here please.
Anders

Post by Anders »

LostNFound wrote:Just one question, Are you a slave to keeping healthy, keeping your own mind and body healthy or do you believe that that should be accomplished by someone else? I have so many questions to your assumption that personal Responsibilities make us slaves. I could see that your idea of using confusion as a weapon more against someone that pushes their own self on you in order to control you to make you a slave may hold some merit but would not that confusion, in the stated issue be more of loving,and seeing clearly what another is trying to do? Hard to explain that but I sure cannot grasp your idea of personal responsibility making us slaves to ourselves. Little help here please.
My claim that responsibility is evil is really radical. The idea came to me based on how the word responsibility makes me feel. It's a total lack of peace! And it's the separate ego that is the cause of the inner conflict. The universe is already producing itself, including my ego, moment by moment. And when I separate myself into an ego having to deal with the rest of the universe I have made a logical mistake. Therefore instead of evil, responsibility can be called an error. Or we can even call it to miss the mark, to fail to act in wholeness, which also is the meaning of sin. So responsibility is a sin. See how brainwashed we have been by our stupid society! Everybody running around parroting the lie that responsibility is something good, and telling themselves and others to be responsible. You may call responsibility good, but it ain't gonna feel good. And there's you clue to the reality of the situation.

I found that this discovery is not new:

"Responsibility is selfishness. You are responsible to yours, are you not? You have duty to yours. You say, "I must consider my child, my wife, my possessions, and therefore I am responsible." Whereas, I am talking of freedom in which there is no distinction of "yours" and "mine" and therefore neither responsibility nor its opposite. The more you set yourself up as being responsible for the welfare of man and society, for the furthering of a system, the more self-centered, narrow, bigoted you become." -- J. Krishnamurti

And in this video J. Krishnamurti explains responsibility:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKmpaJJkb7E[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

J. Krishnamurti seems to have said that ALL responsibility is evil essentially. That's not what I think. There are cases when personal responsibility feels good and correct. That's nature acknowledging that we are moving in alignment with the constructive purpose of life without having to be a oneness Borg hive mind with the universe.

Then what Krishnamurti missed was to include individual sovereignty in his either/or approach instead of the integral both/and principle Ken Wilber often has talked about. On the other hand Krishnamurti presented this kind of information for decades! And it's difficult to tell what level of consciousness he was speaking from.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FLsVngJkwY[/youtube]
Anders

Post by Anders »

Learn to choose not to choose. The system is dependent on you making choices. And it doesn't matter what choices you make as long as you make them since the system has programmed your subconscious which dictates your choices.

And learn to choose when to choose or not to choose. Sounds confusing? It simply means that you take command of your personal choices instead of you always compulsory making choices.

When not making choices the universe steps in and makes the choices for you, including advanced things such as what you say and what you do. That's useful when the choices feel burdensome or boring. In those situations just drop your personal willpower and "let go and let God" so to speak. In other situations, when making choices feels interesting or joyful, then use personal willpower; kind of: "Hey God, let go, I'm taking control now."
Anders

Post by Anders »

I'm pretty much certain that we at least subconsciously are scared shitless of our own possible death. Notice the deliberate use of the word possible here. In my estimation it's our cemented belief in certain death that is the root cause of grief, rage and panic attacks.

Changing certain to possible turns the deeply ingrained death belief into uncertainty which forms a devastating weapon of confusion against death itself. And the talk in the alternative community recently about partial disclosure may involve secret aging reversal biotech. And therefore it's a valid and rational weapon of confusion in this case.

Return to “Sovereignty”