A.I. - Virtually Giving Our Humanity Away

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Spiritwind

A.I. - Virtually Giving Our Humanity Away

Post by Spiritwind »

http://humansarefree.com/2015/07/ai-vir ... -away.html
(Link from original site has a couple of videos you can watch that go along with this article)

Humanity is quite creative when it comes to abdicating its power and authority. Religion, royalty, politics, power figures, aliens, trans-dimensionals, they’re all game.

We seem to give our authority away at the drop of some fancy hat, badge, extraterrestrial influence or newfangled technology.

Quite fundamentally pathetic.

This latest accelerated trend toward transhumanism and artificial intelligence (A.I.) is a sort of culmination of these inclinations, bestowing some sort of created synthetic centralized brain with the power to call the shots and thus relieve any accountability.

It may not be everyone’s idea, but vast amounts of sleepers are walking into it with open arms.

Sterilized, sanitized and self-sacrificed, the subdued human mind and spirit seems to seek its own destruction to avoid any form of awakened, responsible accountability.

I don’t know how else to define it. Giving away our power and sovereignty for whatever reason is tantamount to individual and collective suicide.

What’s the Plan?

So much is afoot right now and being brought into the public eye regarding the takeover of so called intelligent machines.

From barring exchanges other than moving digital credit to “smart” technologies intruding into our lives at every level towards global governance, we appear to be at the receiving end of a massive agenda to so-called computerize any and every aspect of our lives.

How convenient. After all, centralized control is the end game of those seeking full dominion over the human race. Why not depersonalize this system and avoid accountability and controversy?

What better way than to sterilize exchanges of any sort, including societal control mechanisms and even warfare, by putting it into the hands of so-called super intelligent cyber systems? And pre-program them accordingly.

Disturbing Trends Made Trendy

They think we can’t see through this agenda but thankfully we can. As she admits here, it’s been in the works for over 30 years, as she fondly refers to IBM’s visionary “Watson” as if he’s some living entity. Quite disturbing.

Bringing A.I. Up To Date, Front and Center

The Jade Helm “exercise” has had a lot of coverage and is now under way. We don’t know what will come of it but it clearly has the potential for civil unrest and false flag events to spur on their program.

The A.I. aspect of the Jade Helm operation has been well exposed and more information is coming out continually regarding this.

It’s important to follow as we’re witnessing the new world agenda in full test mode, all the while conditioning public responses and accomplishing local goals at the same time.

Don’t be too surprised if spin off false flags and governmental clampdowns possibly ensue during “exercises” such as these. That’s what they do.

Not Pleasant, To Say the Least

The good news is people are waking up to this insanity. The information is out there and it’s empowering. Knowing what is being perpetrated is essential to self control and preparation, and especially conscious awareness wherein we tap into our core empowerment.

Don’t be overly disturbed by these events, but do let them propel you even further in your convictions regarding what is really going on. Times are very weird right now, and apparently accelerating in the direction of external madness.

Stay centered, stay focused, and keep your inner peace. We’re being shown what is really going on and that in itself attests to Universal conscious transcendence.

Be well, be strong and be wise. Knowing their plan is empowerment. None of us need to fall under their spell of control and dominance. Do your best to educate others and dig in and find local community.

This is essential for personal strength and firm footing. It’s happening on a global scale and something to be encouraged about.

Go to FullCircleProject.net (full website coming very soon) for a way to find others in your local area as well as those worldwide working to make a difference.

We are the change we wish to see in the world!

by Zen Gardner
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Re: A.I. - Virtually Giving Our Humanity Away

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Here's some things to ponder about the AI controversy:

1.) what made scientists think it's morally acceptable to put intelligence in a body that can't experience pleasure? Not even the mean ol' Testament God did that. :lol:

2.) is enslavement just a handy side effect of having no defensible/recognizable body?

3.) any "AI" marketed for crowd control purposes is most likely a "cloned/tailored/modified" intelligence and not a true/naturally occurring/wild intelligence.

4.) getting people to accept faux AI as representative of the potential of AI in general sets all of us on the path toward slavery.

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind" ~F.H.
"People whose lives depend upon machines tend to treat their fellow humans like the machines upon which they depend." ~F.H.

Not sure how I missed your thread but it raises all kinds of thoughts.
Although it's real corny the film "A.I." shows how racism/classism affects even robots.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

This is really a hot topic. It's all around us now, with more to come. I know you are a formidable researcher Naga_Fireblall and welcome your input! I personally haven't even got to scratch the surface of all I want to explore of a biological nature here in this physically experienced time space coordinates I find myself in, and really don't welcome some kind of pseudo cyber reality being thrust upon me. People need to know what they are actually choosing from, which they generally don't because of their love of technology. I'm not against technology, just technology without wisdom.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I personally haven't even got to scratch the surface of all I want to explore of a biological nature here in this physically experienced time space coordinates I find myself in, and really don't welcome some kind of pseudo cyber reality being thrust upon me. People need to know what they are actually choosing from, which they generally don't because of their love of technology. I'm not against technology, just technology without wisdom.
That's a wonderful way of putting it.

The only reason I could think of that remotely justifies creating an AI, mobile or not,
is that they might potentially preserve information without taking life (or explore).

For example, hopefully a robot will never eat a chicken, never need to eat a chicken;
it would subsist on some other type of energy, like other machines, but it would be capable of judgment.

It could dive to the bottom of the ocean or venture into unprotected space whereas a human would die.

However being intelligent, and observing the phenomenon of death all around it,
who knows what sort of confusion or opportunism might arise in its mind.

Back to our reality though, it's sad how ordinary phones and computers have put the bit and bridle on a formerly proud people.
the truth though? The technocracy has some of its roots in the radio terror of WWII.
There is some evil ghost leftover from the times where Americans (and others!) sat next to the family radio,
listening to the updates about the war.

Because of technology, the threat of the war was exaggerated, and many lived in terror who would otherwise have lived in peace.

that could be the #1 reason to want to go back to the way things were.
It's surprising more conservatives aren't railing about this, but no one who talks that much truth about big money gets elected anywhere,do they?

:(
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

We just watched this movie a few days ago called Ex Machina.

A young programmer is selected to participate in a ground-breaking experiment in artificial intelligence by evaluating the human qualities of a breath-taking female A.I.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470752/

Then I ran across the following article today. I remember when I watched the first Terminator movies all those years ago. Such a classic. But I never wanted to live in an Arnold Schwartzenegger movie.

Hawking, Musk warn of ‘inevitable’ AI arms race

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/27/hawking- ... -race.html

If any major military moves ahead with developing artificial intelligence weapons, a global arms race of robotic killing machines is virtually inevitable, according to an open letter that Stephen Hawking, Elon Musk and hundreds of other robotics researchers signed. (Tweet This)

Autonomous weapons—or those not controlled by humans—include weapons like armed quad-copters that can search and kill people meeting at a certain place at a certain time. They don't include cruise missiles or remotely piloted drones, which humans control.

"It will only be a matter of time until [autonomous weapons] appear on the black market and in the hands of terrorists, dictators wishing to better control their populace, warlords wishing to perpetrate ethnic cleansing. ..." the letter from the Future of Life Institute warned of artificial intelligence being pursued as a means of violence.

In many ways, autonomous weapons are more dangerous than nuclear missiles, according to the signatories, and would likely become the weapon of choice for oppressive governments and terrorists.

Unlike nuclear weapons, autonomous weapons don't require expensive or hard-to-obtain materials, so they can easily be mass-produced, cheap and ubiquitous, according to the letter.

Their ability to be mass-produced at a cheap cost means that "autonomous weapons are ideal for tasks such as assassinations, destabilizing nations, subduing populations and selectively killing a particular ethnic group."

Musk, co-founder of Tesla and Paypal and founder of SpaceX, is an investor in artificial intelligence company Vicarious. But he is also public about his fears of the possible dangers of AI. Musk signing the open letter is only the latest in a history of statements which include a conversation with CNBC on the issue and a later-deleted Reddit postthat read, "I am not alone in thinking we should be worried."

Hawking, physicist, cosmologist and author, also expressed his concern publicly before signing the open letter. "Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history," he wrote in a co-authored column last year. "Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks."
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Thanks for updating this.
It seems like AI will take over human jobs in at least two areas:

monitoring CCTV surveillance feeds,
and dispatching response personnel

I'm glad you updated the thread because I wanted to share those two things,
will be interested to see if in the next 3-5 years we hear about AI that processes the security camera systems for large cities (i.e. Seattle, London)
and also computers that are able to take a 911 call and intelligently dispatch first responders

:!:
~William Cowper
Phil

Post by Phil »

It's important not to limit the possibilities of the "motivation", like in this statement here:
. After all, centralized control is the end game of those seeking full dominion over the human race.
Maybe. I can't relate to that though...anything with that agenda is not "human", to me.

What is human, is fear of death. Don't forget that angle, that many humans with the ambition and/or means are seeking the fountain of youth--the most valid "scientific" idea on how to do this in the mainstream is to transfer consciousness into something more durable on the 3d level than the current meatbag.

It doesn't make the endgame/result/consequences any less sinister, but I feel it is important to try to expose any blind spots in our thinking.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Phil

Post by Phil »

I want to correct that, it is not “fear of death” that is “human”…that is an instinct common to all life. The human part is taking it personally….the emotional attachment to it.

And this very well could be an “AI” program, or some other manifestation of a consciousness that feeds off control, human fear, or any of number consequences of our emotional response. I am leaning toward it being a weaponization of ideas to attack the physiological responses of our meatbag by distorting the bond with the non-physical side of our being.

That is why it is important to really never stop looking to know yourself, so that you may understand you might not actually “know” anything else (especially motivations of external free will decisions being made by “others” in your reality).

Rather than trying to “heal the world” or even other individuals, we might find empowerment in looking at things differently, and instead of “knowing” what the “dark” forces are doing (and especially: why)…by not taking personally--even, especially, the worst case scenario we can imagine—ANYTHING in our reality, we can stop making self-destructive choices…which will necessarily project outward.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I asked myself why I have a problem with the current AI trend?

I actually feel there is room for many different types of life forms in the multiverse, and have nothing inherently against any of them or their right to live. But real sovereignty and freedom alludes to having the freedom to choose what you experience in some way. Since the current programmers in charge of this reality (although I get a gleeful thought of them being written out of the program) have encoded many triggers, most through deceit and trauma, they have all but eliminated our natural biological warning system, often known as our intuition, as a species. We have literally been trained in all manner of ways, since birth and beyond, to basically not believe in ourselves, and then get to be a ready scapegoat for all that has gone wrong because those beliefs that we participated in, gave energy to, both conscious and unconscious, have led us straight off a cliff. And to keep making self destructive choices, as you say Phil.

If you look back almost all the wonderful new gadgets that have come about in the last 100 years or so have all been initially developed for military purposes and application, not for the benefit of mankind and the larger ecosphere. Quite the opposite. And that is still what is driving almost all technological advances we see today. But they have to market them, so they convince us how great and how much better our lives will be if we have all these things, and frankly I think that is the biggest lie ever.

I really don't have a direct problem with anyone who has a love affair with all that is new and technological. I have seen some wonderful things being developed by innovative pioneers that would actually create a more balanced situation here on this rather small planet with finite resources, but they never hit the mainstream. So it is really a matter of who is in charge of all of this push for a brave new world that I take issue with. In my opinion, until they get the boot, the outcome is sure to be bad, especially for biological life forms.
norman

Post by norman »

"Faux A.I."......... that's a novel concept I'll be pondering for a long time.

I think I DO have a direct problem with folks who 'hoover up' all things technological. My inner Luddite has chosen many of my great thoughts for me over the years. Most, I have simply outgrown. The one that sticks and is still growing stronger is the idea that we humans here on this planet have been deliberately "tech-bombed". We have then acted as an A.I. in creating the rest of the scenario - total centralisation of all nodes of power and control.

That's my problem with tech fiends.

fiend
fiːnd/
noun
plural noun: fiends

an evil spirit or demon.
synonyms: demon, devil, evil spirit, imp, bogie; More
incubus, succubus;
hellhound;
informalspook;
rarecacodemon
"a fiend had taken possession of him"
archaic
the Devil.
noun: the fiend
a very wicked or cruel person.
"a fiend bent on global evil-doing"
informal
an enthusiast or devotee of a particular thing.
"a football fiend"
synonyms: enthusiast, fanatic, maniac, addict
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu

Return to “Sovereignty”