PUBLIC STATEMENT - Natural Law

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Christine
Site Admin

PUBLIC STATEMENT - Natural Law

Post by Christine »

LET IT BE KNOWN:

On December 1, 2015: a libelous and slanderous public thread was opened on the PA forum by BR and his crooked staff. The accusations and verification of this fact are documented and remain publicly viewable.

On December 2, 2015: BR reinstates a black magic curse wrought on christine, this act initiates an attack vector with clear intent to do harm. A crime.

On December 3, 2015: Jeffrey informs BR, crooked staff and mob on the private sub-forum (trial behind closed doors) of our intent to make public our testimony. Jeffrey is banned for speaking truth.

On December 7, 2015: christine and claudia inform BR and crooked staff with written testimony of verifiable evidence. This testimony is also made publicly available. Included in this document was a link to a YouTube video, Christine speaks.

christine and claudia gave fair written notice, christine established through a verbal declaration that the above named entities had a grace period of two weeks to make amends.

On December 21, 2015: On this day LET IT BE KNOWN that the full rectification of divine Natural Law is known in Grace.

http://document.li/53KI

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Phil

Re: PUBLIC STATEMENT - Natural Law

Post by Phil »

Well, I don't know much about or really believe in "law" and "rights" and such, they all sound more like ideals to me, doled out on the whim of "authority"...and even the most toxic of sh!t is "natural" at a certain level.

It is nice to have a clear record. It was a d!ck move to violate your privacy in that way...it's comical, I went to login to see if I got a personalized messsage like some get (on my phone of course, my work's firewall recognizes it as a "malicious site" and blocks it :lol: ), and got:

"don't post private messages from this forum (and other matters)"

:lol: :D :o :shock:

The hypocracy knows no bounds.

Anyway, I just wanted to stress that as much as "natural law" has been broken, basic human decency was totally trampled on by that PM he wants to retro-actively use as a reason for banning--I never posted a private pm til 6 months or more after being booted, he kicked me out because I wouldn't let up on finding truth in the Corey situation, his relationship with DW and other media celebs, and all of that inevitably ties into the "other matters" of your marriage and break up.

So anyway, just want to make sure it is clear on your record to anyone stumbling across this:

The heartfelt video with Shane was a response to the "private" message BR let loose to select members of the forum to share Christine's MOST PRIVATE story she trusted him with. It may seem out of context just jumping into the situation without a clear bigger picture.

The REAL rebuttals to the actual public accusations of the BR "moderation" team are on various pdfs (and that site that is hosting them is a PITA btw there, my friend)

Hope you've gotten some rest and stress relief Christine, All is well.
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “Sovereignty”