Whitehouse.gov caught freezing vaccine choice petition to prevent signatures from reaching 100,000 threshold

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Christine
Site Admin

Whitehouse.gov caught freezing vaccine choice petition to prevent signatures from reaching 100,000 threshold

Post by Christine »

My own personal awakening to the falsified matrix began with the awareness of the dangers of vaccines during my pregnancy with my first child. Something awakens in the mother as she experiences the miracle of a new life growing in her womb, an embrace of love to protect and cherish that which is within her.

I see how far the genocidal agenda of control through vaccines has been pushed in the ensuing thirty five years, it is frightening and yet there is the eternal force of LIFE in the the actions of our voices rising up in a chorus that says NOT IN OUR NAME. Gratitude extending to all the Truth warriors whose courage to stand tall on the front lines and let not only their voice but their actions ripple through our consciousness fields.

It says much about the level of fear that the controllers are in, that they must take such extreme measures as to shut down a petition.

Source article: http://www.naturalnews.com/048806_vacci ... fraud.html

(NaturalNews) A WhiteHouse.gov petition calling for the prohibition of laws requiring mandatory vaccines has been throttled by the White House, buried from public view and finally frozen for over 36 hours to prevent the petition from achieving 100,000 signatures, Natural News can now reveal.

The petition, which was rapidly headed toward the 100,000 signatures needed to trigger a response from the White House, was frozen mid-day Friday and has remained stuck at 56,791 signatures for over 36 hours.

The petition is titled "PROHIBIT ANY LAWS MANDATING THE FORCE AND REQUIREMENT OF VACCINATIONS OF ANY KIND." It can be found at this link.

The petition reads:

No human being should be FORCED to be vaccinated against their will and/or personal/religious beliefs. I petition against making vaccinations of any kind mandatory. This includes forcing children to be vaccinated to attend public schools, activities, and daycare centers. This also includes adults working in the public or private sector.

The petition still allows people to sign it, and it still sends a confirmation email that claims your signature counts. But the numbers on the petition website never change, no matter how many people sign it.

Petition signatures systematically ignored

As the following screen shot shows, the petition confirmation page claims, "Your signature has been verified and counted."

But in reality, your signature doesn't count at all, and the signatures number on the petition page stays frozen:

To help people find the petition, Rima Laibow set up a new link that directs people to the correct petition URL:

http://TinyURL.com/VaccinationISViolation

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048806_vacci ... z3TEBGPIE8
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
soulmeaning

Re: Whitehouse.gov caught freezing vaccine choice petition to prevent signatures from reaching 100,000 threshold

Post by soulmeaning »

I notice today that it is up over 81,000 signatures. Power to the people! :)
DarMar

Re: Whitehouse.gov caught freezing vaccine choice petition to prevent signatures from reaching 100,000 threshold

Post by DarMar »

I'm interested how credible is this stuff:

Australia determined to vaccinate by release of aerosolized GMO vaccine

http://www.sott.net/article/269791-Aust ... MO-vaccine

Return to “Sovereignty”