A.I., Delores Cannon and Mind Control

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Edythe

Re: A.I., Delores Cannon and Mind Control

Post by Edythe »

I think that Cannon was well intended, but, misguided by her contacts and her ego. I believe she just got caught up in her guru status. I compare her with orthodox science in that it refuses to take off the blinders and consider that it may be wrong. Cannon reached celebrity status and was sought after.. can you imagine what would have happened to her ego and her alternative community standing if she had said, "I've been wrong about things for years" :o

When any such material is taken on faith, bad things can happen. All we have to do is look at history. Cannon's material was rather benign and fluffy, but, it does have a cult like following. Claim such as hers does require extreme discernment. I think that's what being awake and aware and spiritually mature is really all about. And again.. this is just my opinion.
Phil wrote:Well said Edythe, beautiful post...I appreciate your beliefs, and like to share a lot of them.

To the OP: Do you think Cannon was well intended?

In other words, can someone in her position, with so much certainty of knowing and expertise in transmitting it to have gained such a following could have created the body of work--and so many's devotion to it--without seeing what seems to me to be an obvious blindspot?

I guess I'm wondering: where does it become the "guru's" responsibility to "check their knowing"?
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Pris

Post by Pris »

Edythe wrote:
Pris wrote:Hello, Edythe! I'm personally not into the Dolores Cannon material myself (I was briefly interested awhile back). Also, I'm not so sure about all that AI stuff... although there are many people that seem to want to hammer it in... So don't mind me... I'm just curious how you came to your conclusion that you are a 'first wave volunteer'. For yourself, what are you basing that on that makes you so certain?

Hi Pris, since very early childhood, I've experienced many types of phenomena... abductions, spirit communication, predictive dreams, so on and so forth.. a whole range of weird stuff that I just took for granted. At 7 yrs old, I read The Egyptian Book of the Dead and became fascinated with the soul. That is when my research really took off. I've always had an inner knowing that the unseen part of me wasn't from around here and I felt home sick most of the time (and still do at times). Then I came upon the Cannon material and thought, FINALLY! Every single first wave volunteer trait fit me perfectly...

Years pass and I'm still not convinced.. I still think that this may be my first incarnation on Earth.. I may be what Cannon and others refer to as a first wave, but, I now questioning the altruistic motives of this plan to have volunteer souls incarnate at this time to aid in raising the vibration of the Earth.

Almost every religion and spiritual teaching requires sacrifice and suffering. This includes the Cannon material. We are born (incarnate) with no knowledge of contracts or agreements (born in sin), we are to live in faith (ask no questions or you will be considered sinful), suffer because we are born in sin, worship our god of choice and rejoice in our suffering and salvation. Material like Cannon's is just more savior propaganda.. and the volunteers are the new messiahs. I believe that channeled material like this is just another spin on fluffy new age spiritualism, specifically designed to en-train the human mind.. another problem, reaction, solution paradigm...

Ok.. back on topic! I don't consider myself a first wave volunteer.. I discarded that illusion. I still believe that I have a purpose, but, it's MY purpose that I created for myself. I've changed my own personal time line. We are all responsible for Earth and all the en-souled entities that live here. We are the power and the masters of Earths destiny. This is just my belief, how I manifest my reality.
I couldn't agree with you more. I feel all tingly inside... it's good to know you.
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

Hey Pris, it's so good to know you too! :D
Pris wrote:
Edythe wrote:
Pris wrote:Hello, Edythe! I'm personally not into the Dolores Cannon material myself (I was briefly interested awhile back). Also, I'm not so sure about all that AI stuff... although there are many people that seem to want to hammer it in... So don't mind me... I'm just curious how you came to your conclusion that you are a 'first wave volunteer'. For yourself, what are you basing that on that makes you so certain?

Hi Pris, since very early childhood, I've experienced many types of phenomena... abductions, spirit communication, predictive dreams, so on and so forth.. a whole range of weird stuff that I just took for granted. At 7 yrs old, I read The Egyptian Book of the Dead and became fascinated with the soul. That is when my research really took off. I've always had an inner knowing that the unseen part of me wasn't from around here and I felt home sick most of the time (and still do at times). Then I came upon the Cannon material and thought, FINALLY! Every single first wave volunteer trait fit me perfectly...

Years pass and I'm still not convinced.. I still think that this may be my first incarnation on Earth.. I may be what Cannon and others refer to as a first wave, but, I now questioning the altruistic motives of this plan to have volunteer souls incarnate at this time to aid in raising the vibration of the Earth.

Almost every religion and spiritual teaching requires sacrifice and suffering. This includes the Cannon material. We are born (incarnate) with no knowledge of contracts or agreements (born in sin), we are to live in faith (ask no questions or you will be considered sinful), suffer because we are born in sin, worship our god of choice and rejoice in our suffering and salvation. Material like Cannon's is just more savior propaganda.. and the volunteers are the new messiahs. I believe that channeled material like this is just another spin on fluffy new age spiritualism, specifically designed to en-train the human mind.. another problem, reaction, solution paradigm...

Ok.. back on topic! I don't consider myself a first wave volunteer.. I discarded that illusion. I still believe that I have a purpose, but, it's MY purpose that I created for myself. I've changed my own personal time line. We are all responsible for Earth and all the en-souled entities that live here. We are the power and the masters of Earths destiny. This is just my belief, how I manifest my reality.
I couldn't agree with you more. I feel all tingly inside... it's good to know you.
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

Just a little side note...
I am not so hardened and cynical that I don't ask the Universe to help us help our beautiful Mother Gaia. A little guidance every now and then wouldn't hurt, especially now that things are starting to move and change rapidly Wish Mother Gaia had a brother.. we could all use some help from a doting uncle!
Don't you think? :roll: :? :shock: :o ;)

Smiles,
Edythe
Pris

Post by Pris »

Edythe wrote:I am not so hardened and cynical......
I don't think I'm so hardened and cynical either. I just pretty much stopped looking outside of myself for answers or saviours.

Return to “Sovereignty”