LEGAL NAME FRAUD ... something everyone should be aware of!

"For the sake of goodness and love, man shall let death have no sovereignty over his thoughts."
-Thomas Mann
Christine
Site Admin

LEGAL NAME FRAUD ... something everyone should be aware of!

Post by Christine »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se1indqDbRc[/youtube]

claudia and I with others have been preparing a Power Point on the criminal legal system,a primary entry to unraveling the purposeful obfuscation is seeing through the fraudulent issue of your legal name.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
saibabavertum

Re: LEGAL NAME FRAUD ... something everyone should be aware of!

Post by saibabavertum »

Since over two years I am studying this and the best document to read if you are new for this is the following:

http://kateofgaia.net/babylon-is-fallen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The fact that the legal name is in all capital or not is irrelevant!!!

Kate of Gaia was the first being who was talking about this and now thousands are waking up to this most important truth all over the planet. In the UK billboards are popping up everywhere and it becomes nearly impossible over there to ignore this.

I recommend to all of you to gather your own information by searching on google about the legal name fraud.

With much Love
Sai

P.S. for the ones with Facebook, you can find me there, with much info about this topic: https://www.facebook.com/saibabavertum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phil

Post by Phil »

I recommend to all of you to gather your own information by searching on google about the legal name fraud.
Can you please provide your perspective on it from the research you've done?
What is the purpose of your presence?
saibabavertum

Post by saibabavertum »

Phil wrote:
Can you please provide your perspective on it from the research you've done?
I am absolutely sure that this is the truth. Here is a video I made after an encounter with the so called "Law Enforcement":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANAIIGNhNjY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The only thing which is holding us back is our own fear to stand in Truth and the only thing the "system" has is to threaten us with violence or looking us up in a prison or mental institute.

Since the time of Babylon we have been trained that there are beings who know better then us and we (till now) have given power to them, by accepting them to rule us. Govern-ment means to rule the mind. The meaning of Re-gister is to gift what you register to the Crown Corporation (without any possibility of appeal), which owners think to be the owners of the planet.

In India I had the possibility (for 7 years) to learn about the legal system, fighting a battle in the courts. I definitively know now that legalese is a language who has been created to deceive living beings. The system is not at all interested in justice, it is interested in harvest money, but what they are really interested is to harvest life energy from living beings.

Did you know that when you show papers with a legal name or when you admit to be that legal name you create a contract and accept the legal system?
That is the reason why "law enforcement" absolutely needs your approval to have power over you.

Don't get fooled, they are bluffing.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Did you know that when you show papers with a legal name or when you admit to be that legal name you create a contract and accept the legal system?
I did not, how does that work exactly?
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Phil wrote:
I did not, how does that work exactly?
As Sai so wisely advised, don't take anyone's word on this ... research it, f*cking will blow your mind.

Though to add wood to the fire in the belly here is kate of gaia's blog: https://kateofgaia.wordpress.com/

Legal Name Fraud Explained
by kate of kaia

Before any fraud can be revealed, a simple understanding of what fraud actually is is critical to grasp the enormity of the fraud placed on humanity overall. Fraud is simply a knowing attempt to deceive another to steal from them. Plain and simple, a fraud is hidden theft. What humanity is finding difficult to accept is the actual level of theft that has been achieved over every man, woman and child on what we call earth. Humanity has been duped into In-dependence upon the very thing that is draining their very souls of life and, literally, feeding it to the hounds of Hell. Not one part of humanity’s day to day activities escape this perfect net if you’re still willing to be their fishies. Every aspect of what you THINK of as a normal kinda day is soaked and dripping in this venom that has permeated the very mind of consciousness rendering it unconscious and thus, dead. All evil had to do was make being dead legally, fun enough to quell and lull the masses, and make sure you can’t imagine any other kind of normal day besides the matrix you’re spinning in. I’ll outline a few parables of this during this essay where it is my hope to be able to convey, in the simplest terms, the magnitude of this ruse while keeping your panic to a dull roar. Yes, this is serious business since your very soul is on THEIR lien/line/ligne until YOU un-Hook your Peter Pan and Tinkerbell but, the answer AND truth beyond in the living reality are so simple, you simply won’t believe it.

It’s because EVERY part of your life in what the masses of humanity think of as “normal” is affect-dead and in-fect-dead and THIS is the pole shift of 180 degrees spoke of in folklore. Yes, the physical ones occur but only for those that choose the dead physical, all there is reality whereas I and countless others chose the 180 degree about face and marched right out of Babyloan out from under their excrutiatingly relentless eyes until we literaly “went dark” on their radar screens. This is the Celestine Prophecy effect of the invisible shields go up and render you untouchable for standing in truth.

When pair-ents (two minds) or payer-rents choose to REGISTER their children, they are LITERALLY trading off the life source of the being that is SUCKED into that body in this reality for the whore of Baby-loans LEGAL NAME dead child, in essence, ADOPTING Satan’s child in LLEU of heaven’s child. The Laws-R-us effect, raising the dead NAME DEMON and razing the living consciousness you THINK of as YOU and every other human being as well as all sentient life in this reality. In short, YOU offer up your living child as a sacrifice to Satan while your living child commits sign after sign (sin upon sin) and ADOPT the dead LEGAL DEMON literally breathing life into evil with every creation thenceforth.

Have a look again at the Solomon story where two mothers were contesting one child where one mother (whore of Babyloan) who killed her child (smothering it in bed while she was sleeping is one version) and swapped babies with the living child of the other mother (living creation) claiming the living child as hers and the dead one belonging to the mother who is now fighting to save her kidnapped child. Solomon’s answer to this quarrel was to simply cut the living child in two and each could have half to which the real mother said no and to allow the liar to have the child versus halve the child. Solomon knew the real mother would never allow her child to be harmed while the whore of Babyloan stayed silent and happy with the outcome of cutting the child in two. The old “if I can’t steal your child, you’re not getting them back psychopathy” and this is exactly what’s going on in this reality. The child is life itself, the life in you, your child to protect and your child is owned, locked, stalked and B.A.R.-ruled whilst gleefully consenting to play along in the dead whore commerce kingdumb as nothing more than a minor subject in the book of the dead REGISTRARS, a page for their black night Sat-El-ite. Demons are also called El-ites, Graft-ites, Paris-ites etc…..

People will walk in circles within the matrix until they decide, once and for all, they’re not a legal anything….only the absolute removal of the literal idea of being a legal anything will finally put you out side of the box of this boxed legal matrix. Here’s an example of how 180 degrees opposite of the truth legally mind-dead people “evaluate” spiritual signs and clues with literal legal nonsense. If you’re talking in legal devil tongue in legal literal reality, you’re an El-ite just like the other El-ites that like to burroe underground as any wormwould do: THAT’S the real wormwood wiggling around in the grey clay called brain matter which is in fact, the dead and divided heart and why only following your true heart, to do what is right regardless of illusional consequence. In that walk, creation carries you.

I’ll post this segment and another segment to show how circular legal reality the mind goes, round and round only talking about the world reality from the dead legal illusion perspective…..the subject never changes because they are imprisoned in a CROWN SUBJECT I.D.-entity so their OBJECTIVE will always be from the dead legal whirled matrix trapped mined.

from the article (read the whole thing if you can stomach this much delusional programming and this one is a GREAT example of someone nailing their own box shut from the inside)

“The word “Shemitah” is a legal term that comes from the Torah of Moses, the first five books of the Scriptures. Shemitah in the Hebrew means a “legally permanent release”. The root idea of the word Shemitah in the Hebrew means to “violently throw something down with force—to utterly destroy something”. To a biblical court of Law, the Shemitah was a time-sensitive, permanent legal release that was to absolutely abolish whatever legal issue was at stake.””

back to me now…..the word Shemitah is Hebrew for the latin phrase Clausula Rebis Sic Stantibus or the CRSS to bear, bare or B’heir. The Invocation of the CRSS was on December 25th, 2012….the CRSS is commonly referred to as “the escape clause/the S-cape Claus”…..the writers of the article missed the point entirely because they’re deluded into a one way only literal way of thinking, basing their whole reality that was built on the legal name fraud deception. humanity, in short, lives the lie until they know who, not watt, they truly are.

here’s my essay:

Invocation of the CRSS

and here’s the link to the Shemitah article literal nonsense explained:

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/ ... 73016.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They’ll never know the real why speaking in devil’s tongue legal sorcery matricks…..

in laymen’s terms, the clausula rebis sic stantibus is the escape clause where a FUNDAMENTAL change in circumstances renders contracts/treaties etc. null and void…the fundamental change moment?….it’s illegal to be legal anything, mind, body, spirit. The original Birth Certificate contract is the PROOF and EVIDENCE of a clear and present INTENT to deceive another by it’s mere existence….registry buildings are proof of intent to foment this deception…everything created to put this fraud into practice is proof of fraud intent ab initio (since before it was ACT-DEAD upon where you are ACT-DEAD until truth is ACT-DEED…..when you throw down, with force, the dead legal name (all ideas ATTACHED/attacked to it), with intent to destroy that from your reality, the real Shemitah/CRSS comes into full force and effect.

You are trapped in the legal mate-tricks until YOU aren’t. Only you can utterly destroy that….and all it is, is an idea you need to 180 degree your mind on and yes, this will take your breath away when you see the full magnitude of the matrix and why BABY steps are all that’s required. The more you walk the baby steps, the sooner you’ll be running and jumping can-yans.

“Clausula rebus sic stantibus/CRSS/the “cross to bare”: A treaty provision

stating that the treaty is binding only as long as the circumstances in existence when the treaty was signed remain substantially the same. Therefore, every contract created with their Trademark is fraudulent, ab initio, ad infinitum, nunc pro tunc.”

These literal reality, because of legal dead I.D.ea of themselves, types can only interpret from a dead literal, same as always, reality and will go in circles. In this whirled filled with false jews/ewes/use/ you must become the living yew/you/U tree and you can’t do that while you still hold on to any dead idea of WHO you are based on WATT someone else NAMED/SEXED you in the physical. If you want to know about me, ask me, not the meatstick illusional idea of who you BELIEVE I am based on socio-pathic stereo-tip-eye-cull PHYSICAL ass-sumped-eye-ons/pre-sumped-eye-ons….you will find out very quickly WHO I am and how quickly I destroy any/all physical reality assumptions/presumptions thinking that somehow they know me better than myself.

The allegory of the swan is that it has a long neck and I have stuck my neck out a loooong way every time it was needed for truth to prevail, regardless of “physical threats” from systemic baboons, wolves, hyenas or any manner of predator/parasiti-cull types. You can tell a chicken by the shortness of its neck and the depth of the deep fryer it’s cooking itself in. You choose to be cygnus the swan not sign-us the boiler chickens….psi-genius….where the genie-us is found only in truth together with your dauntless position to stand, immovable from truth once found. Until you REAL-EYES the legal name fraud trap, you’ll be forever trapped in a separate from you, separate from creation box, bound by the evil you won’t, not can’t let go.

Canter-bury is what the dead whorse you’re “can’t ink, can tink” is racing to-wards and all that whorse will find is a grave because it lost the urge to fight for life based on a bluffing sorcerer’s whims. Bury that canter before it buries you….only the dead bury the dead in this world. The anogogic tie-ins prove what the Shemitah really is and folks, we’ve passed over that long ago and these I.D.-e-oughts (Identity conscious zeroes aka zombies/zoom-bees with stingers and B.A.R-B’s) still haven’t a clue as to who they are and this is a classic example. They try to prove their spiritual “beliefs” with legal literal reality schizophrenic delusions.

A classic example of this schizophrenia freemen and paid-riots and legal goo-ruse of men go to jail and it’s easy to know why….legal is about minding everybody else’s business but your own and gone are the daze where we needed to do this legal challenge thing at all….that was before the fundamental change in the contracts all humanity is bound in where the knowledge of legal name fraud and, the legal fact that it’s illegal to use a legal name from any all birth certificates bares the clasula rebis sic stantibus escape clause into view. People like Notaries (not ari’s/knot-our-eyes) insist on schizophrenia where nothing can be not-arised without presenting your willingness to commit fraud by using a legal name that doesn’t belong to you but you think it does. Then the emotions kick in with “but my mummy and daddy gave me that name!!!!” as they stomp their widdle feet screaming like banshees vowing vengeance where the simple truth is all the vengeance you need. You’ll never get burned at the B.A.R. and be Cued again. Remember, evil won’t give up without a fight but it can’t harm you, only bluff you to extremes to try and coerce or trick you back into you being their hollow-wean tree-Te’s. It’s illegal to be a legal anything stops them in their tracks.

It’s sadly obvious that people don’t mind being brain-dead/brand-dead criminals but then this LEGAL FACT was never mentioned to them by those that enslave humanity via forced REGISTRATIONS into contracts IN-TEN-DEAD to DE-SEE-EVE another. It’s only AFTER THE FACT, once this LEGAL FACT is shared with anyone does it become a CRIME KNOWINGLY to continue simply going along with evil. Just ask gurus like Santo Bonacci and Dean Clifford about that, unfortunately, they’re both in jail along with a few other legal be-gulls still dancing with the devil in the houses of Satan commonly called court houses more aptly whored souses. You’re the meat in the soup of the broth-El filled with vegetative ramblings of circular saw mineds. Of all the legal gurus, these two heard me and ignored me the most regarding this legal and spiritual fact.

The truth is much simpler. The fight only continues while one thinks there IS a fight where none exists unless you pick one. We’ve all picked all the necessary battles to set ourselves free and in the case of those of the beligerent stance, to keep them away from humanity where only B.A.R. members are allowed to pick pockets through “legal laws” and they don’t like competition from freeman guru types where you’re making these pair-a-sites work versus being a typical roll-over human monster. If you want to play legal then I’d suggest you join them because it’s illegal to even try to beat them since you’re going to have to use a legal name to enter Satan’s realm. The only way to beat them is to not join in their silly little reigned-ear games and that’s easy because you’ll have to insist you’re a dead legal name to do that and well, that’s a crime ab initio (since before the beginning) since now you know legal names are illegal contra-banned. It’s easy to spot any demons, they all in-cyst on legal names, Satan’s membership consent and they’ll push you to your limitbut forbidden to pass the Rubicon of truth: it’s illegal to use a legal name. Know that fact and stand there? Nothing in Satan’s realm can enter yours.

Essay notes: add-end-dumbs

con, with or without…..phi, creation…..de, of or to undo…..ents, mind….with or without creation of or to undo the mind….a confidence game…con gmae

life is a con game…with life or against it….the confidence game is to see how pro life or not one is….creation’s version of the shell game….in life’s game, there is a pea under every walnut shell no matter how many times the shells are rearranged….

legal name reality is the against life con, full of con-victs etc….the game of feeding off life versus creating it….when one has the con-phi-de-ents to overcome the legal reality, one has literally overcome death….THAT’S the test…..so easy really….but so few choose the real confidence game….I only use “common speak” to convey literal concepts…everyone knows what “illegal” means, it equates to wrong doings….unfortunately, legal reality makes it legal to murder, they call it war….so I have to walk between common understandings in the literal to expand the concepts into spiritual anogogics….when in Rome, speak Roman until others can learn Phoenician

we don’t ever have to explain ourselves, just clear up the illusions and misconceptions of others so they can understand their own wrong doings thinking it’s ok because it’s legal, not ok if it’s illegal….it’s wrong to kill others period…people can grasp that much……if they are truly good people, it doesn’t take them long to see through that veil of deception.

Here’s an example of a literal spell and some pieces of the inner chamber/spell revealed: Helsinki, pronounced hell-sink-key, standard common speak HEARD/herd

Phonics concepts: Think “How many things can I RELATE to what is known as the literal SPELLED city of Helsinki and all of its PIECES (i.e. Hell, El, Lucifer, sync,sink, quay, X, che etc….and there are MANY) within?” What you begin to see when you do this, is the corelation of stories merging into one story but you have to have the objective of KNOWING THYSELF. This is the objective of humanity where the vastness of humanity is blind in their own mirror here. Phonics is using every rule to break every rule singularity code where EVERY letter, syllable, number spell can be MORPHED into either good intention or evil intention where the SPELLS default to evil, tipping the scales in its favour. You literally empowered evil with every word uttered unknowingly. All you need to do is let every letter be sounded EVERY way it can be, combinations of two letters, same thing and consonants where a “C” can sound like an “S” so a “K” can be replaced there as well since Kat works to SOUND the same idea. A SOUND mind hears ALL SOUND ideas as THEY define what INTENTION they carry beyond the COMMONLY ACCEPTED definitions of the masses. Phonics is the Phoenix of unified singularity where all things must, come back to YOU but what is the common denominator you need to see that objective? It has to be something that ties everyone together into thinking they are who somebody else says they are, and that YOU, didn’t create for yourself but defend it like you did. It has to be able to control every aspect of your life and so obvious, you’ll miss it because you’ve based your whole reality where your idea of what your life is, is fully dependent on it.

1.Legal Boundary

2. Norse Mythology

3. Hades, Hell, Plutos, Astrotheological (all Zodiacs), Religion (all variations)

4. Written and spoken language using sound/spells

5. Humans inhabit buildings there (commonalities are things like blood, pain, joy, human bodies, males, females, religions etc.)

6. Atlas drawn, flat earth, 2 dimensional

7. Education, banking, military, policing, taxing, government systems

For all those still seeking vengeance in any way whatsoever in any/all man made for-Um’s…..legal, common law, vigilante’, patriots, freemen, cops, lawyers, judges, priests, popes, false kings and queens, presidents and poly-tic-Sions….et fucking cetera ad infapukum…..apparently, YOU know better than creation….that’s called blaze-for-me and you burn for that…true story

I hate to tell you but you are crazy if you think you can do anything “legal”/ “common law (man’s law still legal reality called vengeance) without first committing a felony act yourself by using ANYTHING DEEMED LEGAL BY YOUR CONSENT, regardless if the “name” you use is on ANY legal paper ANYWHERE. You are contracting with COMMERCE/LEGAL entities that render you LEGAL TENDER long pork. The word “prosecute” means DO NOT PURSUE which is EXACTLY what everyone that doesn’t trust the REAL COMMON LAW which is the the law of natural order where any justice creation wants to allow on your behalf is BLOCKED by everyone(YOU) that seeks their OWN vengeance like somehow they/you know better than creation’s law/truth/natural order/god whatever you want to call it to make is visible…..In short, you trust Satan’s legal more than you trust creation’s law itself…..the LEGAL TRUST (Satan & the Harlot, Whore of Babyloan a.k.a. LEGAL/COMMERCE reality mate-tricks) VERSES (writes, creates, establishes etc.) trusting in creation, the truth and EVERY ACT of vengeance reflects back DOUBLED in that Satanic TRUST mirror…..

You enslave yourself by trusting that some human is going to look out for you more than creation itself…..that’s the short cut to Hell and the long rode home….the long and short of it..the common law is the calm-one law that allows creation to settle all accounts of evil for you….but then, you’d have to trust the truth more than the liars you already do and have been screwed over by…yeah, that’s insane…..kate

p.s. just call evil into the light and leave it at that….here’s the trumpet call, the seventh sign, trumpet, seal and crown…..seven deadly words to evil…..IT IS ILLEGAL TO USE A LEGAL NAME…..that’s the GOD-SPELL GO-SPELL breaker right there…..not one false profit expert can diffuse that thy-me bomb
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
jollydee

Post by jollydee »

I have done a fair bit of reading on this whole thing, and in fact, I have experienced it because am living without using the Legal Name. It can be tricky in some areas (mostly concerning use of money), but beyond that, it is a wonderful feeling when one can sever the ties and cut the tubes to those who feed off us.
I have put together this simple website to help those who feel overwhelmed with the information and long essays. The long essays are well worth reading, but often they are too much, too soon when one gets into this information. I also created a flier to share with anyone who is staring to see things beyond what MSN tells them about! Here is the website which I called
Truth Prevails All Ways.info
Last edited by jollydee on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Trust Yourself, know that you know, your heart shows you which way to GO!
jollydee

Post by jollydee »

I put this list together a couple days ago - wrote from my heart from my knowings - I also am experiencing this stuff.

Ten Simple Truths
Regarding Use of LEGAL NAME Fiction.

Here are ten points I wrote out to share my knowings:
Ten Simple Truths PDF

1. None of us knew of, nor consented to the creation of a Berth Certificate.
2. The Berth Certificate is only record of an event. It is a registration, not of you, but of a FICTIONAL CHARACTER.
3. Use of this FICTIONAL CHARACTER draws one into the system and puts one under the authority of a fictional entity, often known as goverment, but actually which is a corporation offering governmental services.
4. One can decline any such offers of services.
5. Declining offers keeps one immune to all claims. Any rules made by any fictional corporation do not apply when one has not accepted any offers, or agreed to be part of any Legal Fiction.
6. When one is a living being, living on Planet Earth, one has no obligation to accept any offers, or become part of any organization. Only fictional entities can do commerce with other fictional entities.
7. Living beings can trade privately with other living beings.
8. Life is good when one remains whole and unencumbered by fictional characters and commerce.
9. Working together with other living beings helps us to remain whole, and humane.
10. Remaining self responsible, and respectful to all around us creates inflowment!!
Last edited by jollydee on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jollydee

Post by jollydee »

If anyone is interested, we have a group on FB where we discuss the whole recognition and we share our experiences. Be sure to check out the "Files" section.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LegalNa ... periences/
Last edited by jollydee on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jollydee

Post by jollydee »

Here is a version of my experiences since learning of the deception of the Legal Name..
Originally posted here: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have had a lifetime of F.E.A.R. of “authority figures” - I even could not speak when called to the school headmistress' office to explain why I wanted to give up two of my school subjects. My throat would constrict and I could not verbalize anything. It continued on and during even the simplest stop for speeding, my heart would race and my palms would sweat. It was an unreasonable F.E.A.R. - yes, a total case of False Evidence Appearing Real.

Between 2004 and 2012 I had started down many a rabbit hole – the conspiracy theory stuff – along with spiritual stuff - I had started to realize that not only was the world not as it appeared to be in the physical world, with all of the deception, extortion and dumbing down of Humanity, I also started to realize that I am way more than just this physical body.

In early 2013, I came across what was then known as the OPPT. Many have heard of this so I won't go into it in any detail. The main thing I learned from this “group” was that we are the value and that money has no intrinsic value and that in fact, all loans are fraud, governments are corporations – AND there is something called a STRAWMAN – which is the ALL CAPS name. I also learned from this that supposedly, the OPPT had foreclosed on the so called government corporations and that therefore, none of them had authority over us. Many were refusing to pay loans/mortgages and in various ways, refusing to comply and consent to all “authority.” I decided that it was time for me to do something, so I looked to get myself stopped for speeding. Easy for me! LOL. I tried to talk to the cop (with my heart ramming in my chest with FEAR), telling him that his job was a scam and fraud and he really had no authority over me. He threw the ticket onto my dash and stomped off saying “I'm not interested in your Sovereign Citizen shit.” I refused to pay the ticket or go to court. I sent them in the OPPT forelosure fliers etc telling them that I wasn't paying into their extortion etc etc!!! Several months later, notice came that the driver license would be “suspended” if not paid etc. I did not pay.In late 2013 I started to hear stuff about the “Name” - given name, sur (surety) name etc etc. I also learned that the “Name” was what allowed us to become slaves and owned, and keeping us under control by the system. I looked to learn more and started down the freeman type routes with various ideas of sending in various documents to separate oneself from the system. I was already aware that all of these traffic tickets were just extortion – great revenue for the system and a good way of sucking energy from humanity! I wanted to do something to stop this extortion – as well as the tax being total extortion. In June 2014 I heard Kaz in Oz tell her story of how she went through a DUI routine stop and refused to give any name, and how, after much ado, the cops had no choice but to let her go on her way (even though they had found an expired “license” in her car). I was really impressed with the whole thing and I recognized that over and above everything else I had heard, refusing to give any name or ID was the best way to go. Shortly after hearing Kaz's story, Universe decided it was time for me to start healing my unnecessary F.E.A.R of these characters in costume, because that is all that they actually are!I was driving through a local city in late June, where I do not visit often. I was a bit lost in the back streets and made a left turn thinking it would take me to where I needed to go. Well, in a different sort of way – it did!! It took me to an opportunity to confront these fraudulent characters in costume and to not conform and comply! Apparently, I had taken an “illegal left turn” and the flashing lights came on behind me. I was quite unaware of what it was about. But I felt within myself that “OK, this is it – time for me to not comply and conform”! This was the first time in my 50+ years of life on this planet, not to bow down and comply. The thug hammered on my window and I opened it. He yelled at me “License and registration” without anything close to a greeting. I asked him what was his problem and emergency etc. I refused to give him what he wanted, stating that “I do not own a license”. In time, he called his buddies and about four or five more cars showed up. Luckily for me, I have a stubborn streak and I used it - I continued to refuse to give anything. Eventually, the original thug asked me to get out of the car. I just sat there. He opened the door and pulled me out slamming me against the back of the car and slapping handcuffs on me as tight as he could pull them – my wrists are quite small, but still he managed to pull them tight!!! I was thrown into the back of his car while his buddies rifled through my stuff and my phone which was on a dash holder in the car. In time, I heard over the radio that they had found a name and they were using it as if it were me. They took me to the cop shop where to the sergeant, I continued to refuse to give a name, date of birth or address. He got so mad that he said “take her away before I say something I might regret”!!! Haha!! I was taken to the booking room where the original thug continued to question me – “where do you live” - “I live on planet earth.” “where were you born?” “I was born on planet earth” - “OK, let's try this a different way – where do you sleep?” - “I sleep within my heart.”!! He got really frustrated and kept working away on his computer trying to decide what to do with me. One other cop came in at one point and waved the “license” that they had found in my bag in my car, at me. I said “That is not me, that is not mine.” A couple other cops walked in and they whispered in some sorts of code – they didn't know what to do with me – they are used to either compliance or beligerance!! I gave them neither!! As the cop was twiddling around on his computer trying to decide what to do, I asked him - “Why do you do this job? For the love of it, or for the money?” He ummed and replied - “I like it, it is a good thing to do”, or something like that. So I asked - “do you like intimidating people?” He asked, “what do you mean?” I said “you guys intimidate people all day long - you intimidated me – do you LIKE intimidating people???” He paused and he asked - “are you trying to intimidate me?” - I replied “hardly, I'm the one sitting here in cuffs!! “ (I actually think he WAS intimidated by me! LOL!)A couple of times I was offered that I could “bail myself out” with the $60 they had stolen out of my bag. I refused a couple of times. Eventually, after a few threats of jail, I caved in and agreed to “bail myself out” and I was asked to “sign” the bail paper. I did not sign, but yes, I did put the pen on the paper and drew a squiggley line. They then let me out of there with a bunch of tickets for the Legal Name and a court date for it three weeks later.

I was still connected to someone who had been helping me do the name stuff as in using only “given name”. She helped me put in a bunch of stuff saying I am not the Legal Name, but am living woman blah blah blah, and actually I put in a whole list of demands (discovery) IF I were to agree to go to court at all – things such as demand for financials from all of the involved officers – both police and court – to “ensure there was no conflict of interest” (or rather, a racket of extortion going on!), also I added the apostilic letter telling them they are all personally responsible, etc etc - a bunch of that sort of stuff.

I then got to speak to Kate. I also spoke a lot to Libby. At that point – June 2014, it had just been recognized that any use of the Legal Name was fraud. And any recognition of it meant that we acknowledge being said name, and therefore that we should NOT go to court. I was thrilled to hear that – so I did not go to court! Kate did recommend that I send in both Babylon is Fallen and As Per Your Fraud. I sent them to the clerk of the court and the DA office – both of whom had already received multiple copies of the other stuff.SO, court date for The Legal Name came – and went. I went walking barefoot in the woods for hours that day and for many days after that. I connected with Earth Mother and with my Big self. I walked, I read, I wrote, I went deep within my heart. I grew from this so much. I was in F.E.A.R. for quite some time though - I thought that the Sheriff would be sent to find the Legal Name. I kept telling myself to STOP IT – stop those thoughts – so I walked and walked and walked. No one ever came. It is over one year later since all of that.I then started my baby steps to stopping using the Legal Name. First, I told the people who were paying the Legal Name for the work I was doing, to stop paying taxes to the extortionists and to stop paying the Legal Name! That took a while! I got checks for the Legal Name which I deposited into bank account using phone app. I would then go get the cash out of ATMs as soon as I could. I wanted to stop using the bank and had to be patient with my baby steps!!

But what I did that was very powerful was taking ALL old paperwork outside and burning the lot – old tax papers and receipts, old immigration papers, old bank statements and check stubs, anything paper with the Legal Name on it. There were to big trash bags full of the stuff – it felt so good to burn it all. I took the NYS License plates off my car and my Jeep. I then took the VINs off. I created online some tags that said “LIVE FREE or DIE” with “PRIVATE” along the top and “Not For Hire” along the bottom. I put one on the back of both the Jeep and the car. I started driving on local back roads and I went to many places, even past big city and over a big bridge and back. I even ended up driving through Kingston, NY by mistake in the Jeep and then onto the Interstate. I was getting very confident.That all occurred from August through the middle of November. At this point, I was almost done with the bank account, but someone had sent me a money order and I could not deposit it using the banking phone app that I had been using for checks. I decided to just drive along country roads, across into “Connecticut” to the closest bank to deposit the money order via ATM. It was a Sunday evening in the middle of November and I took my old Jeep which was sporting “LIVE FREE or DIE/Private/ Not for Hire” tags and stopped on the way at the market for a few groceries. I drove on into “CT”, through the small town of Kent and over to the Bank. I parked the Jeep and as I looked up having parked, I saw a cop car sitting in front of me. “Uh oh” I thought, but then I knew that this was another “feather brush” that I needed to complete my healing of the F.E.A.R. that I had been experiencing for so many years. It was a female cop. She came over to the Jeep - I pretended I was just sitting there waiting for someone - I didn't want her to know I was going to the ATM. She said she had noticed that I didn't have any State plates, and I said no. She asked me did I have a licence/registration/insurance etc and I said no, I didn't need those. I explained about the Legal Name Fraud and showed her the one copy of Babylon is Fallen I had with me. She went back to her cop car and alerted her buddies!! Another cop car showed up – only one!! It was a small town!! After all of the usual argy bargy and questioning, and me refusing to answer anything other than telling her that it is illegal to use a Legal Name, she pulled me out of the Jeep. I have to say, that at least there was not any real roughness like I had experienced the previous time. She put me in the front of her car and drove me miles with the damn cuffs on behind my back which was really uncomfortable.

We got to the cop shop where I was greeted by a sergeant. He took one look at me and stated that I was “much older than he expected”. I said, “I'm not old.” I explained to him the Legal Name Fraud and asked him to read the BIF I had. He wasn't really interested, but I continued to refuse to give any name at all, or DOB, address etc. After a while, a second sergeant arrived and he took a look at the BIF. However, after a while, he got impatient with me because I continued to refuse to give any information that he wanted. I even refused to sign for my stuff – my necklaces/bracelets/phone/jacket/shoes which were all taken off me. He then decided to give me a “Jane Doe” and book me as that. He insisted that he take fingerprints. I repeatedly said “I do not consent” to which he replied “well, you are on video which will record that, but we are doing it anyway”. - or words to that effect. I was very resistant to putting my fingers on the plate for the prints – he got really mad at me and told me to look away from the screen so I couldn't see the results of my fingers on the plate!! I kept pulling my fingers from the plate so he struggled to get good prints!!

I was thrown in a cold cell with just a metal shelf and concreted floor, metal toilet and water fountain. It was really cold. This was November and I was dressed in just lightweight jeans, a T-shirt and socks. I was cold. But, I did not let them see any distress or discomfort - I just bounced around, doing various movements to stay warm, along with some yoga, qigong, push ups etc!! I stayed warm and the night went quicker than I expected. Eventually, a woman officer came by with a breakfast sandwich. I wasn't hungry despite not having eaten for about 15 hours. I didn't eat the sandwich, but I did ask for a blanket or my jacket as I was very cold – she asked if there was any reason I did not have one before, and I said not that I knew of. I still got no blanket. There had been NO ONE else in the area all night. Just me. At what I learned was 9am, another officer came and took me out of the cell and gave me my jacket and shoes and took me in his car to a “court”. I told him about the Legal Name Fraud and he actually listened and seemed to understand. When we got to the court, it was a while until they would take me in – there seemed to be a lot of confusion because there was not a bond. Eventually, they took me in, took the laces out of my shoes, put shackles on me and put me in a holding cell. The woman who was in charge of that area actually was quite kind. There was a window from the holding cell into some room where various faces kept appearing! First there was a social worker, and a man who called himself Fran, and who said he was the Public Defender's office investigator. Fran actually quite liked me after I explained about the Legal Name fraud, refused a Public Defender and told him I was fully present myself so I would not be needing any re-presentation!!! He asked me how I learned about all of this and I told him how I had started down all of the conspiracy rabbit holes, and then learned about natural healing etc. He asked me for some tips on how to get healthy naturally and I gave him some ideas. He actually had heard something about the Legal Name Fraud – he had even heard of Jewels (Isawake) who had been sharing stuff about LNF in Mass. Rare synchronicity!

After him and the social worker came the Mental health checker – haha – to check to see if I was delusional!! I told her all about the LNF too - I looked her in the eye and explained it all to her with love and kindness from my heart – knowing that people like her do not like to hear this sort of thing that is in complete opposition to the system's way of thinking and imposing upon the people. However, she said that she did not think I was delusional, but that I had an “alternative belief system”. Next came the bail agent or whatever title she had. She seemed to be working between me and the judge. She kept trying to get me to give a name - I had told her that I am not a criminal and that I go by natural lore. She said she believed me, but that she wanted to “make sure” and kept asking me to give the name that I used to use!! I continued to refuse to give any name. In time, the name was found – they must have found the money order in the Jeep - I had hidden it fairly well, but not well enough!! SO,they had the name. I assume they “ran the name” - she came back and said, everything is alright, the judge will see you and you will be able to go. It ended up being a “Nolle Prosecui” ("do not prosecute" ) on the “condition” that within a year, I am not found driving without license etc. When I was brought into the court, shackles, cuffs, the lot, it was announced that this was entered as Jane Doe, but that they had found that this is “The Legal Name”. Judge told me that he had decided on Nolle Prosecui with the condition etc, blah blah blah. I replied to him that I wanted him to know that I would not give a Legal Name as I had become aware that it is Fraud to use a Legal Name and that I expected that he probably knew that, but that I would like it that he would read the BIF that I had left with the other people. He listened, and then I was taken back to the holding cell for a short while. It wasn't all that much longer before they gave me back my shoelaces, my phone, my jacket and my necklaces etc – without signing for them. I DID NOT SIGN ANYTHING the entire time I was held. I was picked up around 7pm and I was out of the court by around 1pm. Not too long to show them that they cannot hold one who is not a slave!!!

Interesting point – they had found the Legal Name. They “ran it”. Nothing came up about the case in NY that I had not gone to court for. No action was taken concerning that – nothing was said about that. Did that case disappear? Ah well, I am happy enough with the outcome. I haven't heard anything more about either incident. It's a year since the first one and 8 months since the second. The F.E.A.R. is almost healed - I have grown so much since these experiences and I continue to grow. I know that I am powerful beyond measure if only I let myself be!!!

** It is now almost 2 years since the first experience and a year and a half since the second. I continue to travel, work and live with no paperwork/ no LEGAL NAME and am living very happily.

Return to “Sovereignty”