Astrology for the Soul August 22, 2018

“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”
― J.P. Morgan
Christine
Site Admin

Astrology for the Soul August 22, 2018

Post by Christine »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjWnngqsC3g[/youtube]

About 10:11 in is the important message, so if you aren't into astrology I would start there.

As I expand my consciousness,
By diving way down deep,
It soon becomes clear what has to go,
And what I need to keep.

We've got the Moon passing through Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces these days coming up to full on Sunday (along with Venus square Pluto!). Add into the mix all the other aspects mentioned in the report and it points to very powerful collective conscious (and unconscious) issues being brought to the public light. Indeed, Mercury coming into his third square to Jupiter in Scorpio (secrets) indicates this is a time for each of us to look deeply into, and talk through, our relationships (and selves) for the unconscious forces and soul intentions that have created them.

The challenge is to pull ourselves out of our heads which are filled with media/ideas/stereotypes and down into our guts/soul to FEEL what is really true for us, which may be quite different from the current norm. We may find ourselves rebelling against the revolution! Mars, Saturn, and Pluto in Capricorn are calling us to be responsible for our own condition (which needs to be really owned and felt) rather than making assumptions resulting from "that's what happened to him/her so it's probably what's happening to me." Know what I mean? Only YOU know YOUR TRUTH. Dig into it, find it, and spread it around!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “The Divine Arts and Occult Knowledge”