The Hebrew Alphabet and it's Occult Meanings and Symbolism

“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”
― J.P. Morgan
Spiritwind

Re: The Hebrew Alphabet and it's Occult Meanings and Symbolism

Post by Spiritwind »

Thank you for your kind words Naga. I had no idea how this thread was going to turn out when I started it a year ago. I've even surprised myself! But really, it is the depths of these archetypal creational energies that I have only skimmed the surface of. The study of them never ceases to amaze me, always giving more, much more, each time. I was hoping to show, as I went through, the nature of these teachings from a different perspective. One that teaches you to look inside yourself and to slowly gain the confidence you need to develop unshakable inner trust. I think that is what happened so long ago in time, we gave our trust away to someone, something, else, to some outside authority. I didn't know that the programmed caricature of me, wasn't even me. It is only in retrospect now, that I realize it has been like breaking that shell, that seemed so real and hard, and now I find there was another me hiding inside just waiting to get out. I wouldn't say I'm better or worse than before, just different, happier, less reactive to the constantly changing weather of life. More able to love without fear. So, that's all good in my book. Thank you for taking the journey with me.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

The World in Tarot of the Old Path

The World in the B.O.T.A. deck

The World in the Rider Waite deck
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Those pictures are packed with detail.
The two on the lower end, she is holding the Measuring Rods?

I also love the animal faces of the cherubim guarding the boundaries.

The one up top has the most goodies though.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I am kind of coming back around to this again. I am adding one paragraph to the first key, the Fool, and here is a nice visual of the whole major arcana of the Tarot of the Old Path with a short one word or so effort to capture the essence of each key.

That which explores - The Fool
That which creates - The Magician
That which embodies - The High Priestess
That which nurtures - The Empress
That which protects - The Emperor
That which instructs - The High Priest
That which desires - The Lovers
That which masters - The Chariot
That which is seen - Strength
That which is hidden - The Hermit
That which changes - The Wheel of Fortune
That which balances - Justice
That which upturns - The Hanged Man
That which ends - Death
That which seeks - Temperance
That which tempts - The Devil
That which crumbles - The Tower
That which knows - The Star
That which deceives - The Moon
That which shines - The Sun
That which judges - Judgement
That which is born - The World
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

This is amazing work you have compiled.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I just ran across this image today. I've seen some similar, but not this one before. It has a lot of food for thought there, as I find it an interesting endeavor to see how all these ancient systems correlate with one another.

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I saved that image yesterday too ... seems we so often are looking in the same direction. I haven't studied it yet though will do so, lots of details not usually found. Thanks.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

This video was one of those that appeared out of seemingly nowhere, when I opened it I had an initial and deep rejection of the woman, Doreen Dotan, because she was speaking of Hebrew and Gematria. The very fact that I reacted caused me to pause... as much is inflowing in simultaneous streams from a rear few i was called to listen. Her first spoken words in Hebrew brought forth such a rush of tears I gnew to listen to the full video.

In several other writings on the ee forum there is a growing expression of an internal state of Being that does not accept or reject, the Essence of YoU and Us is the still central point from which we turn our selves inside out and upside down again and again, a state of fluidity. This is what i meant by the difference between judgement and discernment... judgement is when we don't open a book because we reject the cover. Masks are falling away and will at an ever increasing rate. Open The Book of UR ... the truth is an inside Work.

Echoes of Eternity ...

For my self to Self does not accept or reject, a inner state of Being listening to the Song of Love.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLLtMOSiYTw[/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I watched her video as you suggested Christine, and if my brain wasn’t on slow from the heat there is probably a lot I could say.

When I was six years old I had that amazing experience standing in the driveway, and then in my 20’s I would drive over this certain bridge. I remember well how the first time it happened I was quite taken aback, for time seemed to stop and everything became sparkly. On all these occasions I was talking to whatever that creative force is, and feel I was given an answer. Tears just streamed unbidden down my face, and I felt as if I was in the space of eternity, where time didn’t matter. I don’t think I was even breathing or needed to. Totally blissed out. The loving embrace of the mother is how it felt. Those experiences changed me, and are part of the rock upon which I stand in this life. I wish everyone knew and had this experience. I didn’t know then that it isn’t all that common, in fact, kind of rare.

How different the world would be if we looked at all life with the same eyes most of us looked upon our newborn children, totally in love. A knowing of how important it is to nurture and protect them. Yes, indeed, the space of love must be cultivated within. And she is there waiting for you. Time is of no consequence.
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

A friend (Thomas) on FB shared the following post. Working the tree is a lifelong endeavor to me. So, even though I haven’t written anything lately on the topic, my explorations and application of these principles continues. I found these comments to be quite meaningful, especially in regards to my own musings on the topic. It IS all about balance and taking the middle path (you know, the road less traveled).

THE MIDDLE PILLAR - RECONCILIATION
"All antiquity believed in a Mediator or Redeemer (reconciler), by means of whom the Evil Principle was to be overcome and the Supreme Deity reconciled. The belief was general that he was to be born of a virgin and suffer a painful death. The Hindus called him Krishna; the Chinese, Kioun-tse; the Persians, Sosiosch; the Scandinavians, Balder; the Christians, Jesus; the Masons, Hiram." -- Henry Pirtle, A Kentucky Monitor: Complete Monitorial Ceremonies of the Blue Lodge,1921

"The Djed Pillar is used in a ceremony called “Raising the Djed" (raising the dead). The Djed is the Pillar supporting the sky and represents resurrection, strength and stability (a reconciled state of being). The Djed ceremony represents Osiris’ triumph (death and rebirth) over Set (chaos and disorder). [reconcile = restore harmony, reunite, make peace with, bring back together.]

Three distinct pillars exist in the Tree of Life of Kabbalah - the Right Pillar of Expansion, the Left Pillar of Constriction, and the Middle Pillar, which balances and harmonizes between the two opposites. The Pillars are a diagrammatic representation of the 3 forces of all Life: positive +, negative -, and neutral 0. The neutral Middle Pillar runs up the center of the Tree (Staff of Hermes) and symbolizes reconciliation and integration." -- Scott Maurer

Here is another Kabbalistic writing I found I had wrote and posted before that seems like it should have went on this thread:

http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3/vi ... sis#p11824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “The Divine Arts and Occult Knowledge”