GSM - Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States

Q: What do Kim Kardashian and a Cyclone have in common?
A: They will both blow the entire west coast just to get on TV.
Christine
Site Admin

GSM - Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States

Post by Christine »

Again it is not my intent to post videos or articles that lead to a reaction of fear and foreboding. I previously posted a video from Suspicious 0bservers YouTube channel about a CIA redacted book called Adam and Eve, I felt then as I do now that Ben who has been studying research papers, specifically on the Electrical Universe model and solar cycles for many years so in my assessment he has a growing gnosis of our solar system and relationship to the earth plane.

He doesn't go into any flat earth theories or hyper-dimensional realities though my suspicion is that he is aware. There is a rather big question on our collective game board and that is what if these studies are indicative of an imminent (our lifetime) pole shift, they certainly are pointing in that direction. For myself as I wrote before the big question is, what difference would this make in your choices? There is a deeper esoteric question that accompanies this pondering. Which for me at least leads to the BIGGEST question of all, how much do we as pure consciousness influence this great cyclical dance?

What I do intuit is that by 2020 our world will no longer appear as it does today, even in the state of decay we all clearly observe I sense something quite unexpected. Will that manifest? Will all beings experience a major shift? This I do not know. What I do know is that there is a thread that runs through the center of our being, it is subtle and strong so when we manage to shed our falsified minds we are inexplicably and indelibly being drawn to an outcome beyond our current state of being.

It's no secret here that I have mystical tendencies and have been leaning toward that strange pull until I finally fell in; truly, deeply and magically.

Innerstanding and observing everything is ultimately so simple that our human minds have conniption [kə-ˈnip-shən] fits.

In Ben's video last night he is speaking with Douglas Vogt of the Diehold Foundation about micro-novas and all the data this man has compiled. Reading the comments on this video is a good example of conniption fits. Do I know if this data correlates into a pole flip or reverse rotation, no I don't however I don't discard it either for it rather drives home my above lines of questioning. There is a growing body of models of our solar system and lots of data, I find it valuable but not defining.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuDtvi6 ... ploademail[/youtube]
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered?

Post by Christine »

Stumbling across this YouTube channel a few days back Mystery History I was recommended this video by the bots. The creator of this channel fortunately makes a short straight forward cases and videos about what he is investigating. This particular video ties into what I am sharing above.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxF--zrOyoY[/youtube]

Mystery History
Published on Jan 3, 2019

Narration By Don Moffit: http://www.DonMoffit.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who were the Neoliths? Yet there was another civilisation, also practicing masonry techniques, which utilised the lifting and placement of stones many tons in weight, which we know in modern day history as the Neolithics, yet who were these enigmatic people? It should be clear to all who have watched our previous content, that the intimate knowledge they had of astronomical processions, along with their astonishing capabilities of solar alignments, in addition to the size of the stones they used in their building of these structures, demonstrates that they were far from that of a primitive people.

The evidence of their knowledge, with building methods still not deciphered, is clearly undeniable evidence, that they were far more advanced than academics claim. And although their ruins may now appear primitive, this many in all possibility, be due to their tremendous age. These undeniabilities, along with our in-depth study of their intentions, which are better understood and deciphered as every day goes by, is the main reason why I am disliked by an academia, who not only have no answers to the evidence I present, but are also by default systematically being humiliated. My accusation is that mainstream archaeology, along with academic institutes, particularly those teaching our children, attest to particular groups being responsible for such ruins, yet we accuse them of fallacy, and with good reasoning, not only due to the civilisations they are teaching children who were responsible, were simply incapable, but when these young, free thinking adults, are confronted with such tales after watching my content, are armed with information which not only proves that such claims are lies, but when they challenge their teachers and academics alike, with the information provided on my channel… Subsequently receive the response I told them they would, which is a response absence any logical understanding, revealing that they are indeed purveyors of fallacies, merely following orders placed in books, continuing an illogical fallacy which conceals the truth. It is not only opening their minds to the fact that my research be accurate, but each individual who is exposed to these truths, systematically weakens academia’s influence as a whole.

A power which they once held over all of our minds. Snapping one chain at a time. As such, freeing the minds of the inquisitive, to not only the reality of our world, and the vast unknowns that these institutes are seemingly attempting to hide, but creating allies in the pursuit of these truths. How did a group placed thousands of years back within history, lift such stones atop one another? How did they quarry them and somehow carry them many miles to their final resting places? Not only that, but to align most of these sites from ground level, with such precision to precessions of astronomical bodies? Furthermore, I personally believe, that their obsession with the sun was for good reason, and that the cyclical nature of it, which I was attacked for positing as the causation of the demise of Atlantis, within my Atlantis video, may have quite possibly been the cause for this obsession, possibly created to observe its activities after experiencing a cataclysm. Is it mere coincidence, that it could be seen as “the sun of god,” “the light bringer,” “that hell is often represented as an inferno?” but I digress. The point is, the Neolithic’s were undoubtedly far more advanced and had far more knowledge than academia are willing to admit, yet regardless due to ours and others in-depth research this is now undeniable. And anything academia is reluctant to admit, we will always find, highly compelling…
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered?

Post by Christine »

Christine wrote:Stumbling across this YouTube channel a few days back Mystery History I was recommended this video by the bots. The creator of this channel fortunately makes a short straight forward cases and videos about what he is investigating. This particular video ties into what I am sharing above.

Mystery History
Published on Jan 3, 2019

Narration By Don Moffit: http://www.DonMoffit.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who were the Neoliths? Yet there was another civilisation, also practicing masonry techniques, which utilised the lifting and placement of stones many tons in weight, which we know in modern day history as the Neolithics, yet who were these enigmatic people? It should be clear to all who have watched our previous content, that the intimate knowledge they had of astronomical processions, along with their astonishing capabilities of solar alignments, in addition to the size of the stones they used in their building of these structures, demonstrates that they were far from that of a primitive people.

The evidence of their knowledge, with building methods still not deciphered, is clearly undeniable evidence, that they were far more advanced than academics claim. And although their ruins may now appear primitive, this many in all possibility, be due to their tremendous age. These undeniabilities, along with our in-depth study of their intentions, which are better understood and deciphered as every day goes by, is the main reason why I am disliked by an academia, who not only have no answers to the evidence I present, but are also by default systematically being humiliated. My accusation is that mainstream archaeology, along with academic institutes, particularly those teaching our children, attest to particular groups being responsible for such ruins, yet we accuse them of fallacy, and with good reasoning, not only due to the civilisations they are teaching children who were responsible, were simply incapable, but when these young, free thinking adults, are confronted with such tales after watching my content, are armed with information which not only proves that such claims are lies, but when they challenge their teachers and academics alike, with the information provided on my channel… Subsequently receive the response I told them they would, which is a response absence any logical understanding, revealing that they are indeed purveyors of fallacies, merely following orders placed in books, continuing an illogical fallacy which conceals the truth. It is not only opening their minds to the fact that my research be accurate, but each individual who is exposed to these truths, systematically weakens academia’s influence as a whole.

A power which they once held over all of our minds. Snapping one chain at a time. As such, freeing the minds of the inquisitive, to not only the reality of our world, and the vast unknowns that these institutes are seemingly attempting to hide, but creating allies in the pursuit of these truths. How did a group placed thousands of years back within history, lift such stones atop one another? How did they quarry them and somehow carry them many miles to their final resting places? Not only that, but to align most of these sites from ground level, with such precision to precessions of astronomical bodies? Furthermore, I personally believe, that their obsession with the sun was for good reason, and that the cyclical nature of it, which I was attacked for positing as the causation of the demise of Atlantis, within my Atlantis video, may have quite possibly been the cause for this obsession, possibly created to observe its activities after experiencing a cataclysm. Is it mere coincidence, that it could be seen as “the sun of god,” “the light bringer,” “that hell is often represented as an inferno?” but I digress. The point is, the Neolithic’s were undoubtedly far more advanced and had far more knowledge than academia are willing to admit, yet regardless due to ours and others in-depth research this is now undeniable. And anything academia is reluctant to admit, we will always find, highly compelling…
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered?

Post by Christine »

Christine wrote:
Christine wrote:Stumbling across this YouTube channel a few days back Mystery History I was recommended this video by the bots. The creator of this channel fortunately makes a short straight forward cases and videos about what he is investigating. This particular video ties into what I am sharing above.

Mystery History
Published on Jan 3, 2019

Return to “World Weather”