Sidewalk Racist

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."
-Edgar Allan Poe
Naga_Fireball

Sidewalk Racist

Post by Naga_Fireball »

If anything will trip out an ASD person, IMO it's two or more people unable to smoothly transition from their respective places on the sidewalk when you approach them or attempt to resume stride.

Walla walla has lot of slower than Christmas types, it's actually rare to see them walking, and of course there are lots and lots of yuppie couples (hicks don't walk).

Well, in front of one of our community service buildings close to my neighborhood, a guy walked up behind me and I stepped to the right to let him pass. I don't recall if he said much but he gave sort of an evil eye expression. He was foreign and maybe wasn't clear on which side to pass on.

This morning I dreamed of this situation, but this time instead of being quiet, the guy makes rude accusations about racism and intentionally blocking the sidewalk.

Could this be a dream about the immigration crisis or just personal anxiety? ?

Lmao
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Re: Sidewalk Racist

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Today, this evening,
I was accosted on the sidewalk in Walla Walla by two presumably white gangsters, short guys of rather indeterminate race.

One of them kept pretending to be a foreigner, he was faking this Borat sort of accent.

They passed on my left then started following as I crossed streets and eventually asked if I had a phone. I told them they needed to fuck off after the guy kept asking that.

Then he started in with his racial profiling jokes and fake accent.

The one who wasn't riding a scooter was talking all the shit. He pulled a butcher knife out of his backpack or clothing and made threats. I told him that the weapon does not make the man and indicated possession of my own knife.

He went on to make fun of the size and I said the size won't matter.

He ran to get a big stick or something like that out of his friend's bag. Sort of an ineffective looking weapon if the other person is charging.

In the process of arming himself, the one on foot stepped into a particular well lit part of the street corner and backed into the intersection.

I said I was taking his picture & he better fucking go home. He pulled a mask up over lower half of face and said South Side a bunch then they ran and scootered away down the street.

It fucking sucked but it's interesting isn't it, lots of the details in the dream were true except the direction and the light.

The part where the kid called me a racist profiler was real strange after I remembered the dream.

Christine, thanks for thinking to put this dream journal here. At least maybe you guys will know what happened.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

P.s. Image

~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://keprtv.com/news/local/walla-wall ... ty-soaring" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Walla Walla gang activity soaring
by Kathleen Jacob
Monday, October 26th 2015

2 detectives is not enough imo
~William Cowper

Return to “Dream Journal”