Water Dreams

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."
-Edgar Allan Poe
Naga_Fireball

Water Dreams

Post by Naga_Fireball »

hello dear EEs.

Since maybe 3 weeks ago, could have been 1 month, progressively more frightening & realistic dreams re: water.

The first dream, I stepped out of shower into about 8" of water on bathroom floor but somehow magically not flooding the house. Next day I had an unwelcome visitor (in context).

Next dream was a week ago or so. I had a bulky but light backpack on, as a hiker wears, but the surface I was standing on dumped me into deep but still water next to a dock. I think it was fresh water. I felt like a rope uncoiling as I fell into the water.

Third dream, I was clutching a river bank with my legs caught in a strong current. The fear of death was extreme but I was barely able to escape.

Much love and virusy phone,
NF/tes
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Water Dreams

Post by Christine »

Dearest Naga/Tes,

I have certainly been thinking about you all these long weeks, from the sounds of your dreams you are in a deep place... within the psyche and collective one too. Thank you for surfacing ... that is more than a pun, it is a release to hear from you, In the inexplicable reality we are clearly finding out just how connected we are to each other.

Confronting so vividly the fear of death, while it may sound horrendous is truly a major release ... for escape you did. Giving you an immense cyber hug and a deep sigh of relief to find your post here.

With deep love to a dear being and friend,
Christine
Naga_Fireball wrote:hello dear EEs.

Since maybe 3 weeks ago, could have been 1 month, progressively more frightening & realistic dreams re: water.

The first dream, I stepped out of shower into about 8" of water on bathroom floor but somehow magically not flooding the house. Next day I had an unwelcome visitor (in context).

Next dream was a week ago or so. I had a bulky but light backpack on, as a hiker wears, but the surface I was standing on dumped me into deep but still water next to a dock. I think it was fresh water. I felt like a rope uncoiling as I fell into the water.

Third dream, I was clutching a river bank with my legs caught in a strong current. The fear of death was extreme but I was barely able to escape.

Much love and virusy phone,
NF/tes
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Thank you Christine :)

I'm a bit slow haha, but just realized the eerie parallel to a book I recently read.

In Traveler, there are barriers of 4 elements barring passage to other realms and one was water.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear ones, including those who lurk and those who weep, I forgot to tell you this week's dream.

I bought a small and sweet bottle of wine maybe four days ago. It was a red sweet riesling from the Columbia valley.

The next morning I had two extremely vivid dreams. One was longer than the later one. Maybe it was "the shocker" Lol to make me remember dream #1?

OK.

So my mother and I were standing on a small island (like Dr Seuss) in the middle of a small lake.

We were near the steep but mossy and wooded edge of the lake. On our island was short grass, moss, and a dogwood tree. My dad loved those BTW...

The tree was in spring bloom but as I fell backwards from the tall & narrow island in the lake, the air became frosty & I hit the water with an almost silent gurgle as in the dead of winter.

I was barely aware of the hypothermia until my panicking mother started pacing and wringing her hands. A pair of boatmen in an antique and rotting rowboat barely larger than a child's wagon approached.

My mother begged them to help me, as I was dying, but I saw that their boat was rotten and tried to reach the near shore.

By the time I touched the moss my hands were numb and I could neither grasp nor climb the bank.

The sound of my mother and the boatmen faded as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The 2nd dream was sitting at the head of a boardroom table watching something unmentionable. Then I woke up.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

(I just read a story over my wine glass that made me cry a lot.

The Union Bulletin ran an article from the Kansas City Star. :( on Sunday it was Elected Officials Day at Schlitterbahn in Kansas.

The 10 yo son of a lawmaker died after being seen on the 17 story Verruecht waterslide.

They don't know what happened to him yet.

But when I was young. My dad worked for Sematech in Austin TX. We went to the company party at Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels.

I remember being really scared waiting in line for those freaking tall rides. I could never take my autistic son to a place like that without serious changes to the design.

Grieving with this family.)
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2016/11/2 ... ished.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THEME PARKS

Kansas waterslide on which boy died to be demolished
Published November 22, 2016
Associated Press
~William Cowper

Return to “Dream Journal”