Earth Changes? Maybe...

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."
-Edgar Allan Poe
Edythe

Earth Changes? Maybe...

Post by Edythe »

Over the years, I've had several dreams that seem to speak of future events. These dreams have a different 'feel' to them. Like a future memory. While other dreams fade with time, the details of this type of dream stay fresh in my memory. Some seem to be metaphoric, but, most appear to be actual events.. even 'snippets' of real life. The first dream memory may be metaphor or actual.. I'm not sure yet.. But, I'm leaning more toward an actual event, due to a bi-location that I experienced during meditation.. It can get so complicated sometimes, but, I will try to explain and weave it together for you and myself.

Dream #1 18 yrs ago .. I'm in a rural neighborhood, feels like the foothills of a mountain, maybe in the east of the United States. It's a beautiful sunny day, an almost cloudless blue sky. I am outside with some of my neighbors and we are looking up at the sky and pointing. We see a rip in the sky.. almost like how a fabric rip looks. We are astonished and panicky. The rip gets bigger and takes up about a third of our field of vision. More neighbors and onlooker gather in our group. Some are crying. I am one of the crying. I can feel my stomach hurting from the fear.

One the other side of the rip, it's dark grayish purplish and very shadowy.. and beings are coming through. I can tell that they are malevolent. So much fear. I can see what looks like shadowy buildings or structures on the other side of the rip. Some sort of vehicles are coming through. The vehicles don't appear to be nuts and bolts. End of dream (thank the Goddess!!!) I've tried to make sense of this.. metaphor, mythic or literal? I don't know.

About a year after this 'dream', I've experienced a bi-location. I was laying down and clearing my mind in preparation for mediation. I became aware that part of my mind was in my body lying on the bed and part was out in "space". I don't know if it was inner or outer space. I was a small ball of light suspended in darkness. I became aware of other balls of light around me. One came close to me and spoke.. but not with words.. more like pictures. We moved in 'space' to what looked like a computer generated wire frame, like the kind you use in software graphic programs. A sort of fabric overlay was put on the wire frame. It was explained to me that this is how physical reality is manifested. The fabric overlay became grass and then trees..etc. I and the other balls of light were floating above this manifestation. It now looked like a rectangular platform out in "space". I was told to go down and stand on it, which I did. My light body took on a human form and I walked on this platform. It felt like a real place. I was confused to say the least. I then walked over to the edge and looked down. All I could perceive is dark space.

Understand, please, that the whole time this was happening, I was aware of the body laying on the bed. I was in this body seeing the room and part of me was experiencing myself as a ball of light. I was not sleeping or dreaming. I had two awareness. I think this event lasted for almost 15 minutes. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed with emotion and questioning my perception of reality.

Can you see how the "dream" and the bi-location might tie together in some way? I think these two things are related. Maybe the ripped sky in the dream was actually a rip in the "fabric overlay" of our dimension. The events are true, but, I haven't decided if it comes from Light or dark.. Eternal Mind Goddess or something else.

Has anyone had similar experiences or insights? I'm very curious about your opinions!

Love, E

*edit*.. The "Transcendence" poem was written shortly after the bi-location experience. ;)
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Naga_Fireball

Re: Earth Changes? Maybe...

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dearest Edythe,
Bless your sharing.

If memory is accurate this morning, Carl Jung wrote that his mother experienced extensive interactions with intelligent "orbs"; in fact, Carl in his youth was sensitive enough to perceive them with his senses. He reported that the entities followed his mother around the family home while she was in a certain frame of mind (accelerated metabolism?).

Later in life he saw fewer of these manifestations except in dreams and visions.

Mostly dreams but his visions were in context of the two World Wars, always. His dreams with few exceptions were very personal.

Ive been mulling over dreams this week also, as so many of them seem to have a direct correlation to things that happened recently or yet to occur.

You are definitely & certainly not alone.
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Edythe

Post by Edythe »

Thank you, Naga. I experience orbs of light too.. mine are about the size of a softball and yellowish white in color. The first time I saw them in my bedroom at night was when i was 15 yrs old. At that time, one the size of a softball appeared and circled my room, glowing on the walls as it moved. Then a larger orb appeared and followed the smaller orb. It eventually caught up and engulfed the smaller one, becoming one orb of light. During this time, my bed was shaking and the covers were being pulled off me to bed to under the bed. I was paralyzed and crying. I can remember hot tears running down the sides of my face going into my ear. I thought that this event only lasted for 10 to 15 minutes, but, actually it was more like 2 and a half hours..I was finally released from the paralysis and got out of bed very very freaked out.. I saw that my whole family was in bed sleeping and it was almost 2 am. I'm pretty sure it was an abduction or maybe a visitation.. who can say. That experience was pivotal for me. That is the night I became fully aware that life isn't what we think it is.That is when I started to have "dreams" and to write poetry. Since that time, I've had many more of these types of experiences. I used be very fearful, but, now that I'm older, I see the positive effect its had on my creativity and empathy and seeing the big picture. Anyway.. rambling again! ;)

Love E
“The courage to Love fiercely is the first quality of a true Spiritual Warrior." ~ E
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

This experience is so detailed and unusual that I must reiterate my positive astonishment.

Humbled in fact to encounter someone overtly blessed by whoever They are (faeries is safe guess?)
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Dream Journal”