Viral Diseases, Thyroid Diseases, and the Partial Myth of Hereditary Madness

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cathryn

Re: Viral Diseases, Thyroid Diseases, and the Partial Myth of Hereditary Madness

Post by Cathryn »

It is my considered opinion that this era will become known as the 'chemical poisoning era'. Why cures are sought before causes, idk. I do get that once ill, some action to aleviate symptoms is a neccessary part, but it has become so automatic. Viri are constantly flowing through us, why some lodge and flourish must be largly due to immune system health.

But... psyche & soma combined play an integral part, it excercises me no end this perennial 'unknown' we truly are in baby class lol. A personal anecdote - At ages 15-20 (ish) every year I got a head cold in late September (ish) no idea why, one day a shopkeeper said jokingly, "why have you got that cold" (me 'I don't know lol), he said "refuse to have it, say no, and sort out what put you in the condition to get it in the first place". Well heck, that made me think! I never forgot his advice, and now I might get one head cold in 10 years and there is ALWAYS a reason...I now label it in the category of 'vibrational flu'. This is a very innocuous example but as Jung says 'never overlook the power of the unconscious'.

I suppose I am trying to paint a big picture of societies 'ills' bringing about societies 'solutions' (which usually keep the money flowing) rather than individuals picking up the reins of their own horses... still always, words fall a long way short.
Naga_Fireball

Re: Viral Diseases, Thyroid Diseases, and the Partial Myth of Hereditary Madness

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I think you are a smart and very perceptive lady.

Frank Herbert (dune) would be saddened by the Flint lead (and walla walla lol) situation right up there with Obama, and he would have given bitter rounds of applause to the strategy of evil Oxitec...

He said the irony of a tough environment such as a desert, is that its people watch the food & water like hawks -- and therefore the Elite cannot conquer the Free Man without a direct confrontation on his home soil.

In the USA and especially in 3rd world places we do not respect yet are gravely affected by our science, we see the avenues by which we are massively poisoned.

Soda, dental fillings, car emissions, WiFi, vaccines -- surely we are The Dirtiest Generation :(
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

A smart PA user caught a timely article on our subject:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... er-Article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/ ... izophrenia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

“First, it was clear that there wasn’t a single gene, but dozens of genes involved in causing schizophrenia—each perhaps exerting a small effect. And, second, even if you inherited the entire set of risk genes, as identical twins do, you still might not develop the disease. Obviously, there were other triggers or instigators involved in releasing the illness.” But while these studies established that schizophrenia had a genetic basis, they revealed nothing about the nature of the genes involved. “For doctors, patients, and families in the schizophrenia community, genetics became the ultimate mystery,” Lieberman said.

results, reported in 2009 (and updated in 2014) in the journal Nature, were a dispiriting validation of Bleuler’s hunch about multiple hereditary factors: more than a hundred independent segments of the genome were associated with schizophrenia. “There are lots of small, common genetic effects, scattered across the genome,” one researcher said. “There are many different biological processes involved.”

But by far the most surprising association involved a gene segment on chromosome 6. This region of the genome—termed the MHC region—carries hundreds of genes typically associated with the immune system.

~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I believe it was 2010 that i tried contacting my uncle, the author Clay Prince, about my theory that something in the military vaccines might possibly be targeting/triggering persons in the service who carry the 9-repeat allele shared by all native americans.

Although I tried to send the message twice each time it was delayed 12 hours and ultimately bounced.

Needless to say, the military is hungry for answers as evidenced by the Millenium cohort study. This is a time staggered study of troop and veteran health.

Clay's son Cameron received vaccines after i told our grandma to relay message to vaccine exempt both his officer sons, but because no one listened. Cameron developed irritable bowel syndrome...

I just heard about this before last Christmas.

Carl Jung had schizophrenia but he was very often "right"
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Dear friends, Seattle Times update on Zika, it is worse than the experts realized:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-new ... pert-says/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~William Cowper
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

From GreatSchools.org, i was not the only one offended by the "annoying behaviors" headline last week:

Readers respond
"Check out P.A.N.D.A.S./P.A.N.S. at Pandasnetwork.org. Tics, OCD, Tourettes diagnosis may actually be an autoimmune disorder that is commonly misdiagnosed as transient tics, Tourettes, OCD, anxiety, etc. P.A.N.D.A.S/P.A.N.S. is a type of autoimmune encephalopathy."

Comment from Brenda Lauzon

Thank you readers for standing up for those unable to represent themselves.
~William Cowper

Return to “Wisdom - KnowThySelf”