Happy Birthday Exit-0, we miss you!

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Happy Birthday Exit-0, we miss you!

Post by Christine »

Celebrating your b-earth day! Many bridges have been crossed, wishing you the best is yet to come.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Exit-0

Re: Happy Birthday Exit-0, we miss you!

Post by Exit-0 »

Thank you Christine,

It's been a long road to recovery.

I did several months on FaceBook, but I was continuously infected with a ransomware virus. It would attack my computer nearly whenever I clicked on a link at that wretched site.

I recently moved-over to posting on TOT. I feel embarrassed to tell you, because by going to TOT, it is somewhat a betrayal of your site.

As always, I'm back on a campaign to expose the Nature of Reality, as I see it. I was concerned about bringing such a thread into the serenity of this site.

For any members who may wish to read this developing tome, you can find the link, here: https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/1 ... t841973338
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

So happy happy birthday George. Hope you got your hair back and that healthy beard. Ain't ask'in if you turned 60 yet but damn I almost got stuck feeding the reptoids. Found my way out and the damn things chased me until I was able to ditch them and then this cute little cat came along and scared the shit out them.
Happy Birthday

https://youtu.be/G02AYADKh7g

Steven
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Exit-0 wrote:Thank you Christine,

It's been a long road to recovery.

I did several months on FaceBook, but I was continuously infected with a ransomware virus. It would attack my computer nearly whenever I clicked on a link at that wretched site.

I recently moved-over to posting on TOT. I feel embarrassed to tell you, because by going to TOT, it is somewhat a betrayal of your site.

As always, I'm back on a campaign to expose the Nature of Reality, as I see it. I was concerned about bringing such a thread into the serenity of this site.

For any members who may wish to read this developing tome, you can find the link, here: https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/1 ... t841973338
Hey friend, no need to feel embarrassed for it is freedom (which is obviously tied to getting free from the false construct) to choose that we ultimately learn to respect the most. We have many mutual friends on TOT and I value my relationship with them. EE remains a small gathering and it seems it will stay that way. That said it would be nice to hear from you from time to time ... serenity of being is an inner work, the forum has its ups and downs and even some contentiousness from time to time, just part of us being human.

The Nature of Reality is the only real topic of any note and discussion of such shouldn't provoke anything other than wonderment. Thanks for sharing the link.

Facebook is a haunt of mine these days, so far no ransomware attacks and I have met some really cool folks by being present there, so I hop back and forth posting here and there as I have the time.

Much love to you george,
Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Welcome”