Chicodoodoo ... welcome to Earth Empaths

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Chicodoodoo

Re: Chicodoodoo ... welcome to Earth Empaths

Post by Chicodoodoo »

LostNFound wrote:Question, Did you spend time in the Vietnam war?
No. I was 18 and my draft number had been selected but the draft ended that very year. I was lucky, because I was not going to be forced into military service.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Chicodoodoo wrote:
LostNFound wrote:Question, Did you spend time in the Vietnam war?
No. I was 18 and my draft number had been selected but the draft ended that very year. I was lucky, because I was not going to be forced into military service.
A very fortunate happening for you. I am glad that you got to miss that nasty mess. I was not as fortunate, I was a bit earlier and my number was 109 so rather than get the boot into the army and wind up in country because that is where everybody was going no matter what it seemed. I actually joined the Navy so I could be at least on the ocean. Well got to go around the world before actually going to Nam. Was transferred to a Destroyer and it pulled out for Nam in the first of January of 71" Ha the 71" PAC cruise. Well got to see the other side of the world then. Nam was a nightmare and believe me the things one gets to see and gets to know are still nightmares in me. I did have a fortunate thing happen though. I got out of the navy and off that ship before it went up the Danang river into Danang where they sucked up what was called black water and a bunch of my buddies got to drink the agent orange shit. Geez so nice of our own Government to poison their own military. Well that happens today. All one has to do is go to any big box or small hardware or garden store and purchase a gallon or two of Roundup. Same shit just a different name. So today folks do their own spraying of the good old agent orange. Real nice.

I could talk about my experiences in that hell but that is for another place and time, This is suppose to be a welcome for you to this forum. So once again welcome and really glad to see you here.

Steven
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

LostNFound wrote:Nam was a nightmare and believe me the things one gets to see and gets to know are still nightmares in me.
I have no doubt of that, despite not having the experience personally. War is hell.
LostNFound wrote:Geez so nice of our own Government to poison their own military. Well that happens today.
Yes, the U.S.S. Reagan crew that was irradiated with Fukushima fallout comes to mind. How anyone would elect to join such a military is beyond me.
LostNFound wrote:This is suppose to be a welcome for you to this forum.
The best welcome I can have is to enjoy free and unhindered discussion, exactly like we are doing now. As far as I'm concerned, you can speak on any subject in this thread. There is no requirement to "stay on subject" (at least not from me). I saw that tactic used as a control mechanism at Avalon, much to my disgust.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Chicodoodoo wrote:The best welcome I can have is to enjoy free and unhindered discussion, exactly like we are doing now. As far as I'm concerned, you can speak on any subject in this thread. There is no requirement to "stay on subject" (at least not from me). I saw that tactic used as a control mechanism at Avalon, much to my disgust.
Other people's posts are censored, my posts get cut up, my posts get moved, threads are created in my name that I don't create... this place is a nightmare. I thought a forum of "empaths" looking into the truth about WW2 and Hitler would be very different from Project Avalon, but it's almost exactly the same. Well, at least I got to experience it first-hand, because otherwise I might not have believed it.

Before I discovered Earth Empaths, I had already concluded that truth-seeking discussion forums don't work. How can they when the forum authorities can censor whatever they want? Unless those authorities have the genuine integrity to understand right from wrong and act accordingly, unbiased by outside pressures, the forums become corrupted. And they have been, and this one is certainly no exception. I am truly disappointed that I wasn't proven wrong about that.

This is my last post at EE. The censorship here is unacceptable to me, so I have no more desire to contribute. Thanks for giving it a go, and here's hoping that one day many of you will eventually understand the value of tolerating free speech.

Christine wrote:We are a varied loose group of folks who came here seeking a format in which we could explore our inner truth without censorship. As we each know this sometimes takes us down deep rabbit holes or into forbidden subjects, so please feel free to explore.

"It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth."
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

The deep exploration for Truth is both an inward and a outward looking journey. We will continue on, each of us in our own unique way.

Anything I could offer will of necessity arise from within myself and this I offer freely: It may behoove you to question why these actions were taken and more vitally why you reacted so adversely.

Our discussion of WWII history will continue uncensored as we look for keys that have the potential to unlock one of humanity's most occluded subjects.

In your search for truth Chico we bid thee to fare well. While I speak for myself I know others feel the same way, holding no animosity toward you, and so we close this chapter with unconquerable love.

Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Welcome”