Chicodoodoo ... welcome to Earth Empaths

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Chicodoodoo ... welcome to Earth Empaths

Post by Christine »

Congratulations! You are the first one to find and read the sticky thread "How to join the forum". Very pleased you are here.

We are a varied loose group of folks who came here seeking a format in which we could explore our inner truth without censorship. As we each know this sometimes takes us down deep rabbit holes or into forbidden subjects, so please feel free to explore.

"It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Chicodoodoo

Re: Chicodoodoo ... welcome to Earth Empaths

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Christine wrote:Congratulations! You are the first one to find and read the sticky thread "How to join the forum".
The forum search utility is something I employ quite often. It's a very useful tool. How ironic that I was accused of not knowing how to use search engines at the TopicOfTopics.org forum during my very short stay there.
Christine wrote:We are a varied loose group of folks who came here seeking a format in which we could explore our inner truth without censorship.
Searching for truth without censorship has been my mission my entire life.

All of the forums that I have dealt with over the past six years have been dominated by sociopaths, so I have some hope that this one will be different, given that it is called Earth Empaths, and empaths are pretty much the opposite of sociopaths. Not that I need another forum (I have one of my own), but I do find them very useful (like search engines) for uncovering the truth. In other words, I can learn from anyone, and I almost always do. As an example, I have followed with great interest your experiences with Bill Ryan, a classic sociopath from my observations. That he is a sociopath continues to be confirmed to me by your observations, so you have added to my learning already. I am grateful for that, and I thank you for sharing publicly your trials and tribulations in dealing with Bill Ryan. I doubt you realized what a service you were providing others with that very "personal information", but I certainly did.
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

As I am called to speak my truth I rarely realize if it will have any benefit at the time I speak. However I have had enough confirmation that by doing so others may benefit either in finding courage to speak themselves or from receiving confirmation for what they intuit. It's always nice to hear it though, thank you.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Holy shit, a living legend poking out from the "history books", read a lot of your posts...I agree with your sentiment to C but would also like to thank you for your contributions (ha! Auto spell tried to make it "shank" :D )
What is the purpose of your presence?
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Well Chico >>>welcome and how interesting that you have joined ee.

I have continued to read your and others posts since I left UP and find your focus on sociopaths and erroneous war history informative and redundant, to be honest.

Happy you are here and paticipating already. May there be continued benefits for all with your well researched history, insights and Yen for the Truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Phil wrote:Holy shit, a living legend poking out from the "history books", read a lot of your posts...I agree with your sentiment to C but would also like to thank you for your contributions (ha! Auto spell tried to make it "shank" :D )
Gracias, I think... I'm not sure if you are responding to me or to Christine. Both start with "C".
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.
Chicodoodoo

Post by Chicodoodoo »

Sandy Clark wrote:I have continued to read your and others posts since I left UP and find your focus on sociopaths and erroneous war history informative and redundant, to be honest.
Informative and redundant? Those two adjectives together seem to contradict one another.

History is erroneous because sociopaths control the narrative. The false-flag attack on the Phnom Penh airport in 1971 is a great example. It will always be listed in the history books as an NVA attack, when it was really U.S. Special Forces disguised as NVA. That particular detail changes everything, turning it from redundant into informative.
Sandy Clark

Post by Sandy Clark »

Sometimes Chico we may provide the same info in different formats, analogies, metaphors, etc. but the general message stays the same...ie sociopaths are damaging to humanity ....thus informative but repetitive in it's overall message.

Not a big deal ................:-)
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Sandy Clark wrote:I have continued to read your and others posts since I left UP and find your focus on sociopaths and erroneous war history informative and redundant, to be honest.
Informative and redundant? Those two adjectives together seem to contradict one another.

History is erroneous because sociopaths control the narrative. The false-flag attack on the Phnom Penh airport in 1971 is a great example. It will always be listed in the history books as an NVA attack, when it was really U.S. Special Forces disguised as NVA. That particular detail changes everything, turning it from redundant into informative.
I've been reviewing a lot lately and like looking at an old movie over and over you keep finding nuances, pieces of information not seen in the first encounter. It isn't like we don't KNOW that sociopaths, parasitical vampirish entities have a death grip on our Earth however the keys to unlock this prison are still being discovered and uncovered.

And beware the morphing that is always going on ... one must be an acute observer to catch the glitches in the system. We are called to be multidimensionally and multidisciplinary wise.
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Welcome to the forum Chicodoodoo, Look forward to reading your informative posts. Did go and read those posts on the UP forum, quite interesting. Question, Did you spend time in the Vietnam war?

Steven

Return to “Welcome”