Aria - The whispering of spirit, thank you for being here.

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Aria - The whispering of spirit, thank you for being here.

Post by Christine »

Well come to Earth Empaths Aria, it is lovely that one who knows to hold the silent wonder of waiting has joined our little forum. It's a quiet place though there is always room for wise voices.

Embrace,
Christine

"One of our best tool is consistent observation, patience and constant questioning and re-evaluation."
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Aria - The whispering of spirit, thank you for being here.

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Aria! Welcome to the forum! Beautiful name - hoping you will post on occasion!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Welcome to the garden Aria. It is a gift for us all to greet new folks to this quiet refuge. Curious on my behalf. Is your name pronounced Airia, or Aryha? at any way it is a beautiful name. Thank you for coming in and hope to see a post from you.

Steven
Aria Persei

Post by Aria Persei »

Thank you so much for your warm welcome.
It took me a while to create the inner space to have the time to sit with the forum which I am starting to do.
I appreciate the fact it's an open space, handled by the sanity of the present members and animated by an open energy of trust and return to self sovereignty. I appreciate the great honour to be a member within this space with other fellow seekers,
Thank you for your warm words.
PS: thanks for asking about the name, you may call me Ariane, Aria Persei being the name of my online project.
♡ Keep connected to the love ♡
On the road to Remembrance
✨ Code Buster

Return to “Welcome”