Earth Empaths Warmly Welcomes Janus Quirinus & Catlady888

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Earth Empaths Warmly Welcomes Janus Quirinus & Catlady888

Post by Christine »

We are so happy to have two new contributors to our little garden in a quiet corner of cyberspace. Please feel free to introduce yourselves, the more sharing the better and more so now in these intense times of change. We are definitely open to all perspectives and not shy about addressing any subject.

Welcome to Janus Quirinus, a name that indeed intrigues.

(Sajaha 10) “Then a light, like a young star, will light up at the end of the heaven. That is the opening lid of the ewer (beginning of Age of Aquarius).

“And horror will sweep over all servants of the dark and all their helpers. All their gold will melt into screaming tears – under the shining beam of the new Babylon. And all their oaths of vengeance will hit themselves from the mirror of their malice.

“The just, however, will judge the unjust – and will shame them with their clemency.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EE wouldn't be EE without cat lovers and all manner of feline folk, welcome Catlady888.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Janus Quirinus

Re: Earth Empaths Warmly Welcomes Janus Quirinus & Catlady888

Post by Janus Quirinus »

Thanks for the welcome. I first stumbled across this site while looking into the Sajaha prophecies. According to Adolf Hitler, although he was strictly speaking of political parties, small communities are best suited as the groundwork for a new movement. I didn't wish to proceed with a website that already catered to the NS disposition or overemphasized the racial aspect.

I adopted the username Janus Quirinus for several reasons:
  • "Quirinus" apparently means "wielder of the spear"; the spear has fascinated me since the period I was a Christian and interested in the myth of Longinus, which I've since overturned in favour of Spartan society. The Sajaha prophecies mention a massive spear being prepared, in other words, a systematic presentation. That this was intended by Hitler can be discerned from his recommendation in Mein Kampf to assimilate knowledge for the purpose of placing it into a mosaic, in order to shape the Weltanschauung, which should be distinguished from world view.
  • H. S. Bellamy, that disciples of Hanns Hoerbiger, drew attention to the trident symbol and the communistic appropriation of it. He interpreted the "mark of the beast" in a cosmological fashion. In the relief depicting Marduk's struggle with Tiamat, he is clearly wielding tridents as his weapon of choice. In Otto Wagener's memoirs, if they haven't been tampered with or mistranslated, he makes it quite clear that Adolf Hitler wished for the emergence of a social order, in the long run, as a sort of counter-Freemasonry. The tired, worn-out notions of liberty, equality, and fraternity should be substituted with words still retaining rational content. Might I propose struggle, balance, and necessity?
  • I selected the username as a deterrent from accusers who claim to champion Western civilization yet know nothing about it's connection to Romulus (the mythical founder of Western civilization).
  • I think I have a pretty good grasp of the past and present. I live in both the past (not being sentimental) and the future.
  • Although I must nonetheless pay homage to the Batman rogue gallery villain Two-Face. He's a fascinating character study.
“And horror will sweep over all servants of the dark and all their helpers. All their gold will melt into screaming tears – under the shining beam of the new Babylon. And all their oaths of vengeance will hit themselves from the mirror of their malice.

Actually, it should be a reconfiguration of international organizations, being driven back to their proper spheres of operation. Sajaha could sometimes be too harsh in her desire to see evil decimated. There's no need to physically destroy their idols and their bodies. Hitler conceived of an ideological struggle. I've come to regard the international bankers as a firewall. They help keep the people's unbridled materialistic desires in check (but the way they're going about it is all wrong) and help put the needed pressure on the bourgeois (otherwise the latter would never lift a finger in contributing to the collapse of the status quo). There is something lurking behind the bankers, which I intend to draw out, which is the actual root of all our problems.

“The just, however, will judge the unjust – and will shame them with their clemency.”

The peasants, the highlanders, those of actual noble Aryan lineage, the warlike princes who separate themselves from the priests and the combined efforts of the three main races. The latter two groups are indicated in the Oera Linda book. Finda's folk (industrious Orientals) are regarded as the lowest of the racial ladder, in contrast to Linda's folk (strong blacks). Strange for a book which is said to be nationalist propaganda.
"Much has been, much will be, and in the middle of past and future lies the present. But the present is always only the interval of half a breath; there are no means to measure it." - Sajaha

project

Return to “Welcome”