Earth Empaths hangs out the Welcome sign for Rob

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Earth Empaths hangs out the Welcome sign for Rob

Post by Christine »

If you would like to introduce yourself please do, we appreciate you wading into these waters.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Rob

Re: Earth Empaths hangs out the Welcome sign for Rob

Post by Rob »

Hello Christine, I am a fired of Spiritwind. I was on here before as Herbnut, but I lost my password and lovely Google locked me out of my email because I don't have a cellphone number to give them. I am using protonmail.com now.

Looking forward to reading, and hopefully contributing.

Rob
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

Hi Rob! So glad you joined us again here! And hoping you and Carol (Catlady888) will feel inclined to post now and then. It always perks me up to see new posts here from someone besides myself. It’s also great to know both of you in person. Waking up to this strange new reality makes me really appreciate the few truly like minded people in my life. It would be a hard pill to swallow everyday, without knowing at least a few. I know some great people on line, but we’re all so far away from each other. And now is definitely a good time to get that support system built on solid ground, as they continue to try and pull the rug of any perceived normalcy out from under us. Just suddenly it seems a really good idea to be, as we all are, getting ready for the future, and continued changes and uncertainty. After that, might as well just try to find some joy in everyday life. Look forward to seeing what you feel moved to post. I know you and your dad both know a lot about alternative health. I’ve learned a few things since knowing you, and thank you for that. And now, since it’s finally not raining and kind of warm out, I’ve got to get going. More to do than have time and energy for!
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Rob

Post by Rob »

I hope I will find something to post here, I haven't been writing much, I am a little out of practice, herbalism and bread are my favorite subjects, and a nice way to forget about the crazy in the world, but like you I have so much work in the yard right now to make anything, all I want to do now is relax.

Return to “Welcome”