Once Upon a Time...

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Blue Rising

Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post by Blue Rising »

Eelco wrote:
1inMany wrote:
And my love to you and your beautiful family, as always :)
Thank you..
You know we've had an addition to the family...
15 years old and in need of a warm nest.

With Love
Eelco
Wow, that's terrific! And...likely not too very quiet. Haha. A blessing to the youngster and to your family, too.

Just....heartwarming.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

1inMany wrote:
Wow, that's terrific! And...likely not too very quiet. Haha. A blessing to the youngster and to your family, too.

Just....heartwarming.
Not quiet at all. Lol
Makes for good meditation practice. especially now that the missus and myself have resorted to sleeping in the living room because of all the peeps that need their space..(Or so they and others seem to think.)

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Oh boy...hahaha.

Well...it is within the mundane everyday choices we make that the most Magic happens. Don't you think?

Blessings,
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

1inMany wrote:Oh boy...hahaha.

Well...it is within the mundane everyday choices we make that the most Magic happens. Don't you think?

Blessings,

Now that is TRUTH

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

1inMany,

Our paths have but brushed ... and look! you are here, so much love. It seems in greeting you that words are somehow superfluous. You are such a special One in Many. Comes a single word.

Discard yourself and thereby regain yourself. Spread the trap of humility and thereby ensare love. ~ Rumi

So happy you are here.

Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Christine wrote:1inMany,

Our paths have but brushed ... and look! you are here, so much love. It seems in greeting you that words are somehow superfluous. You are such a special One in Many. Comes a single word.

Discard yourself and thereby regain yourself. Spread the trap of humility and thereby ensare love. ~ Rumi

So happy you are here.

Christine
Hello there :)

No, I don't recall ever "meeting you" directly, either. So much time in the same places, and our paths have never crossed. I think life is so funny sometimes.

I'm a little lost for how to respond to what you said there. (So much for words flowing, haha.) I, um, don't see myself as special at all. That was really kind of you to say. Thank you. :oops:

And yes...I will more than likely always leave Much Love, I can't seem to shed that no matter how I try. :)

Return to “Welcome”