Once Upon a Time...

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Blue Rising

Once Upon a Time...

Post by Blue Rising »

A forum was a place full of interesting new information I could read, think about, and learn from. And a place where I could meet some sincere folks that would eventually become my close friends. A forum was not a place of making a stand for or against anyone, or a place of division, or a place for being politically correct (although there was always decorum).

I am taking a stand alone, if that's okay. I am going back to Once Upon a Time, and that time is Now for me. I support and honor the path of each individual, and believe we are all heading to the same point. Becoming whole again. Some will take a winding path, some will take the path straight through the muck. Whether this takes lifetimes, or just one moment in this lifetime, that is up to our Higher Guidance System(s) as far as I can tell. I see the spark inherent in every living being. Okay, maybe not...but I try though :)

So, I am here because I see some information that has again gotten me to thinking. Some articles I have found immensely helpful. And I see some people I have missed speaking with and listening to. I hope sincerely that no one sees my action here as hurtful in any direction. But I will not be afraid to put one foot in front of the other, I will Trust Universe that the path will materialize under my feet, probably even before my feet hit the ground. My intent is pure, and I know this. This is where my path led this morning. I am shaking off the fear, and where that is not possible I am looking into the face of it.

Much Love,
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Spiritwind

Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post by Spiritwind »

We are each of us here as individuals first, having claimed our right of freedom and choice. I was going to try and write up a welcome post, but you beat me to it! Your post gave me goosebumps!

No matter where we find ourselves, in our individual journeys these days, I honor each beings right to choose where and how they want to spend their time, and with whom. This, to me, is a time of collaboration, a time of creative minds coming together in a wavelike outward moving pattern, of interconnecting circles of like minded beings. This is a time of free flow, a time to follow your hearts desire. There is no limit to what we can create when we remove the imaginary boundaries that have been imposed by those who wish to enslave and use those creative abilities to create a world we don't even want to live in.

May each of us rock our worlds with our enthusiasm for life and for love, for this is the force that can grow like a tidal wave to join with the incoming energies to fuel our star like qualities that make each of us shine. The force of love in all its splendor is with us. Much love to all, to those who reach out with love, and even to those who don't.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Spiritwind wrote:Image

Nice image! Freedom, indeed.

We are each of us here as individuals first, having claimed our right of freedom and choice. I was going to try and write up a welcome post, but you beat me to it! Your post gave me goosebumps!

Wow, goosebumps? Well that is certainly a good sign!

No matter where we find ourselves, in our individual journeys these days, I honor each beings right to choose where and how they want to spend their time, and with whom.

Me, too.

This, to me, is a time of collaboration, a time of creative minds coming together in a wavelike outward moving pattern, of interconnecting circles of like minded beings. This is a time of free flow, a time to follow your hearts desire. There is no limit to what we can create when we remove the imaginary boundaries that have been imposed by those who wish to enslave and use those creative abilities to create a world we don't even want to live in.

May each of us rock our worlds with our enthusiasm for life and for love, for this is the force that can grow like a tidal wave to join with the incoming energies to fuel our star like qualities that make each of us shine. The force of love in all its splendor is with us. Much love to all, to those who reach out with love, and even to those who don't.
Indeed.

Now to post this and see how well I botched your quote :)

Thank you for the welcome, sweetie.
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Hi Hun,

It's really good to see you here.
With all the old faces showing up lately it's starting to feel like a reunion.
Or rather a (needed perhaps) gathering of lovers of life.

Do you know if a certain wizard of the purple persuasion will make his appearance soon?

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Rob Halford

Post by Rob Halford »

Welcome aboard 1nugget.
Don't drop crumbs on the carpet.................
Ní siocháin go saoirse
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Eelco wrote:Hi Hun,

It's really good to see you here.
With all the old faces showing up lately it's starting to feel like a reunion.
Or rather a (needed perhaps) gathering of lovers of life.
Hiya!!!! Thanks, you know it is good to see you too :) I know what you mean, that it feels like a reunion. Somehow with friends being disbursed all over the place, the connections stay familiar even though the energy mix is always new.
Eelco wrote:Do you know if a certain wizard of the purple persuasion will make his appearance soon?
Hmmm. No, darlin, I really don't. Sorry. Haven't spoken to him in a good minute.
Eelco wrote:With Love
Eelco
And my love to you and your beautiful family, as always :)
Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Rob Halford wrote:Welcome aboard 1nugget.
Don't drop crumbs on the carpet.................
Oh my gosh, I've finally been called a nugget! And 1nugget to boot! Ha!

<observes a moment of silence in appreciation of this initiation>

Not to worry about the crumbs, I usually eat by the bonfire :)

And, ya know......thanks :)
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Great into, that's some gift with words you have there, & yes there does seem to be a bit of a "gathering" going on, looks like a big collective psychic forum block was removed with the release of those PDFs last week !

Blue Rising

Post by Blue Rising »

Pluto's Child wrote:Great into, that's some gift with words you have there, & yes there does seem to be a bit of a "gathering" going on, looks like a big collective psychic forum block was removed with the release of those PDFs last week !

Why, thank you Pluto's Child. Sometimes the words come, if I can get out of my own way :)

I won't speak to any type of psychic forum block, but I can tell you I removed a big block of my own. Funny, remove 1, see Many. Always a process, eh?
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

1inMany wrote:
And my love to you and your beautiful family, as always :)
Thank you..
You know we've had an addition to the family...
15 years old and in need of a warm nest.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~

Return to “Welcome”