Welcome Amenjo - Tilting at Windmills, such beautiful madness

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Welcome Amenjo - Tilting at Windmills, such beautiful madness

Post by Christine »

"To tell you the truth...you've told one of the most novel tales ... anyone in the world has ever thought of, and the way you told it, and then ended it, is something never to be seen, and never ever seen, in the course of a lifetime, though I expected nothing less from your remarkable powers of reasoning."

"'That's exactly it,' replied Don Quixote, 'that's just how beautifully I've worked it all out -- because for a knight errant to go crazy for good reason, how much is that worth? My idea is to become a lunatic for no good reason at all.'"

So happy you are here.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Amenjo

Re: Welcome Amenjo - Tilting at Windmills, such beautiful madness

Post by Amenjo »

Hi Christine,

Thank you for that beautiful welcome to your group.

I have always had a strong affinity with the character of Don Quixote, always seeing things from a slightly different perspective to others around me ;)

I have been lurking in the background for a while, but thought it was about time I hooked up with this lovely group of people.

Due to my crazy busy work schedule I don't get a huge amount of time nowadays to myself, but will contribute whenever I can.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo
Cruella de Vil

Re: Welcome Amenjo - Tilting at Windmills, such beautiful madness

Post by Cruella de Vil »

Ah, the lovely Amenjo, welcome!
Cruella de Vil
x

Return to “Welcome”