B e a u t i f u l ... on bees, yurts and so many new arrivals

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

B e a u t i f u l ... on bees, yurts and so many new arrivals

Post by Christine »

Wow, what a whirlwind day this has been, the unexpected just kept happening... bees, new friends and new flows of gratitude.

Hello everyone, so stunning you have all decided to join Earth Empaths. We want to take a moment and offer a special thanks to Lily for her courage to bring forth her inner truth, what is surely the Becoming and quickening we all are experiencing.

For those who have been part of the founding of Earth Empaths and come from other forums you may be asking what just occurred. Lily is moving away from Face Book as her primary public interface so we are the grateful landing place for so many beautiful people.

The format of a forum is distinct from Face Book, it has a more laid back pace so is a good place to read, to get to know others and share information. We are here to answer your questions on navigation and any other aspects of this format you may not be familiar with.

We love to joke, to tell stories, to be silly and irrelevant. We share music, musings, vital information, new ah ha! moments... we play with words, keep mixing it up, turning ourselves and the world inside out.

Some of us have developed relationships that go back years ... we are like a tribe of sorts, though highly independent, even rebellious and free to follow our innermost calling. We love cats and dogs and things of beauty and we embrace the shadows too. Please share whatever lights you up ... this is a gathering place more than a forum.

Love Unbound, riding the wave ....
Christine, karelia, neonblue, Spiritwind and the catmin, Cristian

P.S. Yes! I rather live in a yurt!

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Welcome”