Sai, a most blessed welcome to earth empaths

"I am one of many eternal spirits birthed from Source, joyfully contributing in the grand waltz of Creation alongside shimmering star brethren"
-Realeyes
Christine
Site Admin

Sai, a most blessed welcome to earth empaths

Post by Christine »

Hello Sai, WE are very pleased you decided to join the forum. We are going to start a thread named LEGAL NAME FRAUD ... so please by all means add to it.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
saibabavertum

Re: Sai, a most blessed welcome to earth empaths

Post by saibabavertum »

Thank you for welcoming me here,
I participated in several forums for years and got tired of the competition I found everywhere. My main places of sharing till now is Facebook and Wordpress.
I have been very attracted to Karelia's story which I listened to twice here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvKboIhmxZk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My experience on this planet has taught me that as an empath we always want to help or save others and nearly always get deluded.
Now I know that the only one I can safe is myself and therefore focus all my attention to become a living being. I know that as long I am using a legal name, I am (declared) dead.
Sharing the Truth about the legal name fraud has become my mission. Already at the age of 6 or 7 when I heard about the holocaust, I told to myself, if in my life there would be another Hitler, I would kill him personally.
Now I know that violence is not the way to go, I "kill" all the psychopath who are worshipping moon-eye and ID-ols, by exposing their fraud.
For the first time I am fully accepting to be here. Till now all activities on this planet seemed pointless to me.
Looking forward of sharing with many of this forum, I send you a big ciberhug.
Sai
Phil

Re: Sai, a most blessed welcome to earth empaths

Post by Phil »

Hola....welcome.
I know that as long I am using a legal name, I am (declared) dead.
Sharing the Truth about the legal name fraud has become my mission.
What is the "legal name fraud"?
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “Welcome”