BUSting Out the Etiquitte

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”
― Oscar Wilde
Naga_Fireball

BUSting Out the Etiquitte

Post by Naga_Fireball »

:lol: most if not all of you have ridden public transit. But I do wonder if other people are bothered as much by the same sh*t I am.

#1 smelly people. The most visceral reaction but
I tend to cut slack if possible cause they might not realize.

#2 noise. Yelling yapping tuneless whistling etc. Actually has a much higher Piss Off factor than stinkers.

#3 really ignorant white politics. Like "i don't feel sorry for the homeless (altho we're going walmart to spend our ssdi), etc

#4 undercover cops that dont interact. They are hot they look available but they are on duty and no fun allowed

#5 mean veterans who dont realize they are sitting with other veterans who simply are not quite as loud and petty lol

#6 pissed off drug dealers who thinks everyone is a narc

#7 tuneless whistlers traveling with children and who keep moving seats seemingly to access your inner ear. A guy from Charles Smith Wines did this to me a few days ago . bus driver told his ass to find a seat after i alerted her.

#8 competing music from loud headphones drowning out bus radio.

Feel free to add to this list fellow suffering pilgrims. I think a newsman is riding with us plugging his nose today. He has that fancy city slicker black wool short brim hat and a huge camera. I feel sorry for him cause potty smell
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper

Return to “Laughter is the Best Medicine - Silly”