Ancient Germanic History - ROBERT SEPEHR

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Christine
Site Admin

Ancient Germanic History - ROBERT SEPEHR

Post by Christine »

Going full circle back to Germania ... I've been so disgusted with so many "experts, scholars, theologians, initiates" etc. in their analysis of the the erroneously called Nazi's that I am beginning to come to the conclusion that it has to be purposeful. For to not mention Zionism or hint at the centuries long attempt to wipe the Germanic-Nordic people from the Earth must be more than negligence.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fimRo8tNhMo[/youtube]

ImageAtlantean Gardens
Published on Aug 5, 2018
The Hermann Monument commemorates a Germanic war chief named Arminius who famously led an alliance of Germanic tribes that ambushed and annihilated three Roman legions and their auxiliaries in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest in 9 AD. In AD 98, the Roman historian Cornelius Tacitus wrote a text called “About the Origin and Mores of the Germanic Peoples,” or Germania, as it came to be called. In the 1940's, the Germania was taught in German schools and widely celebrated as a comprehensive account of the ancient Germanic people. It describes a proud, brave and virtuous people, but The Germans were not one nation — Tacitus lists 50 tribes that were united to defeat Rome. https://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Robert Sepehr is an author, producer, and independent anthropologist.
http://www.amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Thank you for the support!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5703352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Spiritwind

Re: Ancient Germanic History - ROBERT SEPEHR

Post by Spiritwind »

I just read this little book (only 67 pages long) since it’s easier for me to read than to watch videos. I know some won’t buy from Amazon (totally understandable) but I did buy if from there. Kind of spendy, but now that I’ve read it I think it’s worth it for the information he outlines so clearly. In trying to understand something closer to the truth than what we’ve all been taught it was quite revealing, and definitely helped bring more clarity and understanding about what is really happening in our world, and why. You see, the question of what happened in Germany during World War II goes both into the past, and into our present and future.

We are all being played. And it has nothing to do with discrimination against any ethnic group of people, or well known religious ideology. It does have a sort of religious component, but in total opposition to what most common people of any religion believes in (and it’s all a BIG secret and the full extent of it they really don’t want becoming common knowledge). And since they have infiltrated everything it’s good to keep in mind that, once again, we are all being played and pitted against one another. Jews, Catholics, Muslims, it makes no difference. Skin color doesn’t matter either. We, those who actually want good things in life, and not at the expense of others, are in every religion, and every ethnicity and skin color. “They” really believe the crap you will read in this little book, regardless of how ludicrous it sounds. “They” believe that by going against EVERYTHING that most of us intrinsically hold dear and true, that they will somehow be ushering a release of those original divine sparks of light, so they may return to their previous elevated and free state. It’s hard to wrap your mind around. But, I think it is helpful to at least peer in to the mindset of those who purposefully go against all that is right and good.

1666 Redemption Through Sin: Global Conspiracy in History, Religion, Politics and Finance by Robert Sepehr

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Most people have heard of Jesus Christ, considered the Messiah by Christians, and who lived 2000 years ago. But very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666. By proclaiming redemption was available through acts of sin, he amassed a following of over one million passionate believers, about half the world's Jewish population during the 17th century.

Although many Rabbis at the time considered him a heretic, his fame extended far and wide. Sabbatai's adherents planned to abolish many ritualistic observances, because, according to the Talmud, holy obligations would no longer apply in the Messianic time. Fasting days became days of feasting and rejoicing. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies.

After Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Frankism, a religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries, centered on his leadership, and his claim to be the reincarnation of the Messiah Sabbatai Zevi. He, like Zevi, would perform "strange acts" that violated traditional religious taboos, such as eating fats forbidden by Jewish dietary laws, ritual sacrifice, and promoting orgies and sexual immorality. He often slept with his followers, as well as his own daughter, while preaching a doctrine that the best way to imitate God was to cross every boundary, transgress every taboo, and mix the sacred with the profane. Hebrew University of Jerusalem Professor Gershom Scholem called Jacob Frank, "one of the most frightening phenomena in the whole of Jewish history".

Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order.

Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world's media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers. Still considered nothing more than theory to many, more and more people wake up each day to the possibility that this is not just a theory, but a terrifying Satanic conspiracy.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”