The WWI Conspiracy - Part One: To Start A War

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Christine
Site Admin

The WWI Conspiracy - Part One: To Start A War

Post by Christine »

As usual for me I stumble across things on the internet, due to my on going interest in unveiling the hidden hand that has manufactured our history and indeed been behind every major war I have ever investigated I clicked on this video, while it doesn't present anything really new for my ears it certainly does an excellent job in laying the hidden hand of the cabal-banksters-barronrobbers" plot to destroy Germany. While it lays the field in the political arena I am distinctly aware of the deeper conflicts of interest.

I do recommend this for sharing to those who may be teetering on awakening to the mass manipulations we've been pummeled under as it is congruent and straight forward.

Image corbettreport
Published on Nov 11, 2018

TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: corbettreport.com/wwi

What was World War One about? How did it start? Who won? And what did they win? Now, 100 years after those final shots rang out, these questions still puzzle historians and laymen alike. But as we shall see, this confusion is not a happenstance of history, but the wool that has been pulled over our eyes to stop us from seeing what WWI really was. This is the story of WWI that you didn't read in the history books. This is The WWI Conspiracy.

Image corbettreport

Published on Nov 19, 2018
TRANSCRIPT AND MP3/MP4 DOWNLOAD FOR THIS DOCUMENTARY: https://www.corbettreport.com/wwi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Difficult as it had been for the Round Table to maneuver the British Empire into the war with Germany, it would be that much harder for their American fellow travelers to coax the United States out of its neutrality and into World War One. The cabal was going to have to leverage its control of the press and key governmental positions to begin to shape public perception and instill pro-war sentiment. And once again, the full resources of these motivated co-conspirators were brought to bear on the task. Join The Corbett Report for Part Two of The WWI Conspiracy.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Fred Steeves

Re: The WWI Conspiracy - Part One: To Start A War

Post by Fred Steeves »

I think I stumble upon that around the same time you did Christine. I've known for some time that there was much more to the story, same as what went on behind the scenes to instigate part 2, but Corbett certainly gave more food for thought and filled in some blank spots.

He's one of the few out there whose opinions and works I genuinely respect.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”