Sonderweg

"...the spokespersons of the European idea are not interested in Germany...They preach the dispersal of Germany, not its reassembly."
- Moeller van den Bruck
Pluto's Child

Re: Sonderweg

Post by Pluto's Child »

Christine wrote:Do note that the subject of this forum is, Germania with the female image in OP. So darn it all anyways if we aren't right back at that old divide. I am hopping and skipping through all the recent posts.

As far as the three peoples that created the modern world... well, I think we all know that it wasn't real people that did that, and I doubt we can classify the ruling elite as either male or female, predatory-one mind dominator-terminators would work for me.

She decides to go write something coherent, or at least attempt to do so.
Rob Halford wrote: I can think of many names for Britain, but feminine ones aren't any of em.
TAL 32........................
Did I have a post deleted or was there some glitch when I posted it ?

I wasn't disagreeing with Rob if it was deleted, I know what his position is on these matters, he has posted enough & done radio shows about it, only my take is more from the occult side of things.

What I was talking about (in response to RH) is how there is a deep & profound spiritual underpinning to a genuine "people", and it was IMO the real point of what was done in Eire, and the fact that this is still remembered & some things were preserved via the "hedge schools" is what makes it relevant to this topic & thread, because the very same thing is being done on the German peoples, and has been done for a long time now, in a very insidious & pervasive manner.

The cutting away of a "peoples" roots is the only way to get to the NWO, these are not mere history, but very real & powerful psychic things.

(The inhabitants of the UK have had this done more than most by the corrupt "British" who are a parasite on all who live there, only most don't see it )

BTW I was referring to the industrial revolution, science & the physical inventing & making of real things rather than anything esoteric when mentioned "the three peoples who created the modern world"
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

I am not sure what you are referring to, we would never delete anyone's posts. And that is not an invitation to test us.

The SYSTEM is glitching and I don't mean the forum. Not sure what happened, apologies extended if it was something on our end.

And I so agree about Eire .. having just visited there. Also Germany. Thanks for clarifying.

<<hugs>>

Pluto's Child wrote:
Christine wrote:Do note that the subject of this forum is, Germania with the female image in OP. So darn it all anyways if we aren't right back at that old divide. I am hopping and skipping through all the recent posts.

As far as the three peoples that created the modern world... well, I think we all know that it wasn't real people that did that, and I doubt we can classify the ruling elite as either male or female, predatory-one mind dominator-terminators would work for me.

She decides to go write something coherent, or at least attempt to do so.
Rob Halford wrote: I can think of many names for Britain, but feminine ones aren't any of em.
TAL 32........................

Did I have a post deleted or was there some glitch when I posted it ?

I wasn't disagreeing with Rob if it was deleted, I know what his position is on these matters, he has posted enough & done radio shows about it, only my take is more from the occult side of things.

What I was talking about (in response to RH) is how there is a deep & profound spiritual underpinning to a genuine "people", and it was IMO the real point of what was done in Eire, and the fact that this is still remembered & some things were preserved via the "hedge schools" is what makes it relevant to this topic & thread, because the very same thing is being done on the German peoples, and has been done for a long time now, in a very insidious & pervasive manner.

The cutting away of a "peoples" roots is the only way to get to the NWO, these are not mere history, but very real & powerful psychic things.

(The inhabitants of the UK have had this done more than most by the corrupt "British" who are a parasite on all who live there, only most don't see it )

BTW I was referring to the industrial revolution, science & the physical inventing & making of real things rather than anything esoteric when mentioned "the three peoples who created the modern world"
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Christine wrote:I am not sure what you are referring to, we would never delete anyone's posts. And that is not an invitation to test us.

The SYSTEM is glitching and I don't mean the forum. Not sure what happened, apologies extended if it was something on our end.

And I so agree about Eire .. having just visited there. Also Germany. Thanks for clarifying.

<<hugs>>

It's OK either way & I'm not testing anyone, I do realise I'm new here and as such my intent or words are open to being misunderstood, I have been around forums for long enough to appreciate this.

I think we must have both posted at exactly the same instant, because I clicked submit & then your post was there rather than mine & it wasn't there prior to pressing submit.

Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Prost!
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Germania - Exploring the Age-Old Propaganda Wars Against Germany”