Lessons from Fred the Cuddle Cat

"Evil is a source of moral intelligence in the sense that we need to learn from our shadow, from our dark side, in order to be good."
-John Bradshaw
Christine
Site Admin

Lessons from Fred the Cuddle Cat

Post by Christine »

Good morning friends, perhaps this will be my last chapter on the "Lessons of Fred", the cuddle cat. He lives on in Spirit and has demonstrated to us his presence, you see we are still are blessed to be living with his brother Leo, a tawny cat with gold blue eyes, so shy that he wouldn't even sit in our laps, so quiet that his presence would often go unnoticed. He misses his big brother, his sadness felt by us. He's changed for he now climbs into Cristian's lap and purrs, has adopted Fred's paw gestures and love of rubs. Without a word between us we both acknowledged that Fred's spirit has come through Leo.

What I want to write about today is our darkness, our outrage, our inner fire that burns for justice, for redemption, and for remediation. This is the inner darkness which we all contain and to deny its presence is part of a great error, for by doing so we suppress and project it onto others, we disown it and allow it to feed the controlled collective consciousness as more discord as more untruths. Without owning the dark side we are subject to its demands however when we love our selves and life fully we find that we must love this part of our being deeply for then it becomes instructive of the fine weave of creation itself.

Our darkness belies all the half truths we tell ourselves, it rips to shreds the falsity of 'only love and light', it factors out the false forgiveness, all the fancy wording that has taken simple truths and turned them to empty promises and the hopelessness of hope. You are left raw and bared, by allowing this process to continue; the walls of deception, the civilized person, the facade of the righteous are torn asunder. And it hurts, let it hurt for you then become the absolver of the false.

You see those who committed this atrocity wear the facade, the mask of righteous civility. They are the ones who uphold an empty moral code that is meaningless as they act in cruelty. It is their own refusal to look inside themselves and suffer their own darkness that allows them to perpetuate a state of willful ignorance. These social moral code upholders are the backbone of the false, the lie and the perpetrators of violence, they refuse to look at themselves, this is a very real problem that everyone faces …

A moment that reveals, still too scarce for most but embraced and rejoiced by many.

We are learning as we move through this time, this cosmic time that carries with it all the dark clouds of oppression and deception. Yesterday our skies filled with chemtrails, the skies grew heavy with thick ominous clouds, the Thunder Beings were working to break this heavy astral apart, to cleanse it, we joined them in a silent salutation as we sipped the spirit of a good wine then allowed ourselves the gift of laughter and the acceptance of the fullness of our being.

The Fred saga continues here with us humans, more information has been given to us in our search for rite action, in our determination not to sweep Fred under the rug and forget that this is our response ability, it happen to us for a reason as there are no coincidences. Embracing our darkness is a gift beyond one I could have hoped for or dreamed of for we are finding a fuller expression of Life by doing so.

My often used phrase, Love unbound takes us to greater depths and greater heights that are irrevocably connected.

~ Christine

Leaving this quote from Matthew 10:34 for deeper penetration of thought. The sword is dual edged and peace simply cannot exist until the false is cut away, this is the inner journey to real love.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/matthew/10-34.htm
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “The Dark Side - Exploring Our Shadows”