Randy Maugans and Duncan O'Finioan Off Planet Radio June 2017

"Evil is a source of moral intelligence in the sense that we need to learn from our shadow, from our dark side, in order to be good."
-John Bradshaw
Spiritwind

Randy Maugans and Duncan O'Finioan Off Planet Radio June 2017

Post by Spiritwind »

"Post Trauma"

This probably isn't for everyone, and perhaps you've already listened to it, but this came out in June, 2017, just a couple weeks after Duncan O'Finioan was shot four times. I've only been able to watch half of it so far. He and Randy talk about a number of subjects that I rarely hear talked about (primarily because I don't get to listen to much) and Duncan's experiences are absolutely in line with what my husband and I have experienced, both together and individually in situations we've encountered throughout our life.

There are whole other realms of experience interfacing with our known reality all the time, and I have often wondered that many of these sci-fi shows have got their plot lines from real experiencers of some of these other realms. We've been watching the StarGate SG1 and StarGate Atlantis series again, and it's phenomenal how all of these ideas are now coming out in other places, as if they are already happening and have been for some long time, but still being passed off as someone's overactive imagination. A lot of that plausible deniability going on.

So, for the few who can relate and do actually know what Duncan and Randy are talking about, I would love to hear your thoughts about how this relates to your own experiences. For me, what they are talking about is all too real, I don't remember asking for it, and sometimes I really wish it wasn't what I have come to know from personal experiences. Just focusing on all the positive will not make it all go away either, IMO. At the very least, trying to hear and feel into these testimonies with an open mind and acknowledgement for the courage it has taken for some of these people to speak out in the first place, knowing they will be ridiculed by many, is a great place to start. Both Randy and Duncan have been pioneers in just standing up and putting it out there, letting the chips fall where they may.

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/tag/duncan-ofinioan/

(About 1/2 hour in) Duncan's take on magic.
Also talking about the use of symbols.
Use of word shaman. (Very over used word).
Aha - talks about power from child sacrifice that dark magicians receive. Why they do it. At 44:33 battle of wills - I know this VERY well! (Right use of Will)
Spiritual laws. Demons and interdimensionals, not the same.
"The astral realm ain't Disney land guys, it's a nasty place" (Duncan at 49 minutes)
At 51 minutes talks about parasites. (That's as far as I got for now)
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....
Sandy Clark

Re: Randy Maugans and Duncan O'Finioan Off Planet Radio June 2017

Post by Sandy Clark »

What a great conversation full of information and the flow was so natural between both Randy and Duncan. That is the most grounded I have heard Duncan and he is a Metaphysics Warrior versus Super Soldier in reality.

I can only imagine the kind of energy, expereince and will it takes to tackle a parasitic energy/entity. Thus I may not believe I have the strength to do so and stay away from venturing into these realms at any length. It takes massive energy to deal with my demons and others in this 3d world and I have to say that has been enough for me this go round...... :o

I am grateful for those who can tackle the entities that are unseen and brought forth through ignorance or weaknesses of peeps. I agree that this evil mulitiplies in Affecting and Infecting others all around. It takes a Strong Spirit Warrior of which there are few as the journey to become such much be excruciating always not just along the way of learning and gaining experience.

Return to “The Dark Side - Exploring Our Shadows”