Passion - with all your heart and soul

Christine
Site Admin

Passion - with all your heart and soul

Post by Christine »

90% of the people on the spiritual path will never see true light. Many people on this path are luke warm and will never ascend to the 13. They only seek as far as to what suits them, their truth. Those who wish to ascend to the heights of the spiritual masters have to cultivate one thing above all else, passion; Passion for the ONE truth, passion for wisdom, passion for love, passion for nature, passion for the universe, passion for the Most High. Ignite your passion hotter then magma, there is no room for cold spots. Humans aren't born with a soul, they cultivate it and those who do not are recycled by creation. "For if you live according to flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you will live." They tell you this in your good book. These devils down here have prepackaged "truths" all ready for you to gobble up and when you do, they have you by the balls lest you break free from the lie. 85% of humanity lives by the flesh and will perish.. while only 15% will enter in the Higher Realms and reach immortal status. Straight and narrow is the path. Do I sound like a nut to you? that is because the truth has been hidden from you your entire life to the 33 degree. No one with a speck of dimness will ever see the kingdom divine. So what will it be, will you join the children of the dust, or join me and my brothers and sisters of eternal light. You have the freewill to shape your destiny, your time is running out. Commit to your path like nothing else exists! For everything else is pure illusion and distraction.

~ Justin Marlatt

https://www.facebook.com/groups/551687251656787/
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Eelco

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Post by Eelco »

I'm gonna have to decline the offer.

Life,

Nothing to do and all is done.
No prizes to win.
No enemies to conquer.
No soul to develop.

Oh there is plenty to nourish if you so choose.
There is a plethora to experience..
And you will, All in your divine time.
That is your divine time. Not the time of any of the gods or demons.

You are already home.
There is no destination at the end of life.
It’s just life experiencing itself.

ALWAYS.

With Love
Eelco

ps I guess I'm up for the recycle award..
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Ah, dear Eelco,

To Thy Self be true.

Passion is a call right now. Justin's voice is a cry to those who haven't made a choice, there are always choices. No condemnation meant. Not sure an offer was given, just a soul-particle-piece-of-us-all of seeing what he sees and sharing it passionately.

In perpetual gratitude,
Christine

Eelco wrote:I'm gonna have to decline the offer.

Life,

Nothing to do and all is done.
No prizes to win.
No enemies to conquer.
No soul to develop.

Oh there is plenty to nourish if you so choose.
There is a plethora to experience..
And you will, All in your divine time.
That is your divine time. Not the time of any of the gods or demons.

You are already home.
There is no destination at the end of life.
It’s just life experiencing itself.

ALWAYS.

With Love
Eelco

ps I guess I'm up for the recycle award..
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Christine wrote:Ah, dear Eelco,

To Thy Self be true.

Passion is a call right now. Justin's voice is a cry to those who haven't made a choice, there are always choices. No condemnation meant. Not sure an offer was given, just a soul-particle-piece-of-us-all of seeing what he sees and sharing it passionately.

In perpetual gratitude,
Christine

You should have guessed I am a sucker for pro-active passion.
I would have reacted differently if Justin would have talked about his passion.

Reading what he did though he seems to disregard the "sheeple" that haven't even set foot on the Path.
Then he discards 90 % of those that have... by claiming they will never reach there destination.
He end with telling us THE WAY THINGS ARE, which in my humble opinion is utter rubbish and as false a destination as he projects on the helpless truth seekers...

As you can see almost all of his voice just rubs me wrong, maybe I should have kept my fingers off the keyboard..
But then.... I am too, part of the sheeple, the helpless, the misguided and finding my own strength.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Eelco,

I get ya on being rubbed the wrong way, to some his words will sound judgmental to others not. That is the whole of our current paradigm, we are triggered into responses. To be candid I love fingers that fly on keyboards, yours did as surely as Justin's. It allows us to see ourselves in relationship to other, the polishing of two stones rolling down the same river.

By the way Justin is a contributor to Earth Empaths website (the most widely read article to date, link below) and also a contributor here, that is if we can get him to show himself. What can i say, he is another empath so painfully shy he doesn't feel he can speak. Justin, I hope this is okay with you that I share this much, well actually i don't know anything else about you. As a Kata-lyst (loving that play on words) it has been my greatest en-lightenment to simply allow a space in which I can listen to those who plunge so deeply into the void. From this dark place all light is born.

Read his post again, he is pointing out things we ALL might pay attention to, the number 13 stands out.

As do these words: "Passion for the ONE truth, passion for wisdom, passion for love, passion for nature, passion for the universe, passion for the Most High."

That is his way of waying what Rumi says in this quote: "Gamble everything for love, if you are a true human being. If not, leave this gathering. Half-heartedness doesn’t reach into majesty.”

It is all how you choose to perceive, and dearest friend, a misguided helpless sheeple you are not. Saying "helpless truth seekers' is totally succumbing to victim, something that only serves the masters of this matrix, does it not?

For the record, I don't play with victim, I see strength and power in every acorn.

Love unbound,
Christine

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2015/09/10/b ... ve-x-cern/
Eelco wrote:
Christine wrote:Ah, dear Eelco,

To Thy Self be true.

In perpetual gratitude,
Christine

You should have guessed I am a sucker for pro-active passion.
I would have reacted differently if Justin would have talked about his passion.

Reading what he did though he seems to disregard the "sheeple" that haven't even set foot on the Path.
Then he discards 90 % of those that have... by claiming they will never reach there destination.
He end with telling us THE WAY THINGS ARE, which in my humble opinion is utter rubbish and as false a destination as he projects on the helpless truth seekers...

As you can see almost all of his voice just rubs me wrong, maybe I should have kept my fingers off the keyboard..
But then.... I am too, part of the sheeple, the helpless, the misguided and finding my own strength.

With Love
Eelco
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

Dear Christine,

I read nothing judgmental in Justin's post.
It does ignite one passion in me. The passion to be the spokesperson for the sheeple.

Over the years i've become allergic to the word. It drives me up in a notch whenever i see it used to mean a generalized group of people.
I guess that's what rubbed me wrong. How can anyone define a group of people by percentages. I know it is a well used way to describe a group of people, but. Any group is made of INDIVIDUALS.

Even though they, at some specific place and time, may behave like a mindless group of horrible people.
They remain individuals...

I would love to see myself in relation to Justin, any member of the 90% truthseekers that will never find their light.
I just cannot, nay will not accept myself in relation to the 90% of the whole.

You say I am no sheeple. How do you know?
I have a stupid 40 hr a week job.
When I come home I drink a beer, hug my kids, watch stupid programs with them on the telly.
Only difference maybe is that I also spend an unusual amount of time thinking for myself. Life saw to that. The same as it will for anyone.
Besides it doesn't make anyone more advanced, better, closer to god or whatnots.

Life is about living and in my experience most people do. Even if they aren't aware of all that's out there... Even if they get lulled into submissively accepting the things at face value. Isn't life about creating your outlook on life?

Although I don't accept what we've created as a collective. I know that every individual is living, creating what they experience.
There's no right or wrong in that. I am struggling to find the words to express how i feel about this, but those feelings run through my every pore...

I'll reiterate there is nothing to do what everybody is not already doing.
Do I wish that many would make different choices? Sure I do. I spend most of my days trying to convince my colleagues there are more harmonious ways to resolve work related problems.. Why? Because my clients (mentally disabled autistic) have to deal with with the " sollutions" we conjure up.

Would I wish to change the voting habits of half the dutch population? Sure I do. Why because I think they are making uninformed and stupid decisions. Does that define them as sheeple? NO. It defines them as Human Beings choosing like everyone else how to percieve the world and act according to their beliefs.. So what do I do.. I talk to people, I listen to them, I acknowledge their existence and then I ask them to take an honest look at my perspective.

I don't expect them to adopt my point of view. If they do I tend to feel happy, If they don't I tend to feel less happy. Does that mean I love them less?
No. These feelings are Karma... Effects of a cause... Nothing more, nothing less. If I would OBE, I'd connect with each entity out there in the same way..

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
LittleTree

Post by LittleTree »

Thank You for this! I get to read while multi tasking, would love to respond more. I smile at the perspectives, it feels like bouncing the balloon in the air higher. the higher, the more we get to see.Thank You All!
Pluto's Child

Post by Pluto's Child »

Christine wrote:
90% of the people on the spiritual path will never see true light. Many people on this path are luke warm and will never ascend to the 13. They only seek as far as to what suits them, their truth. Those who wish to ascend to the heights of the spiritual masters have to cultivate one thing above all else, passion; Passion for the ONE truth, passion for wisdom, passion for love, passion for nature, passion for the universe, passion for the Most High. Ignite your passion hotter then magma, there is no room for cold spots. Humans aren't born with a soul, they cultivate it and those who do not are recycled by creation. "For if you live according to flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you will live." They tell you this in your good book. These devils down here have prepackaged "truths" all ready for you to gobble up and when you do, they have you by the balls lest you break free from the lie. 85% of humanity lives by the flesh and will perish.. while only 15% will enter in the Higher Realms and reach immortal status. Straight and narrow is the path. Do I sound like a nut to you? that is because the truth has been hidden from you your entire life to the 33 degree. No one with a speck of dimness will ever see the kingdom divine. So what will it be, will you join the children of the dust, or join me and my brothers and sisters of eternal light. You have the freewill to shape your destiny, your time is running out. Commit to your path like nothing else exists! For everything else is pure illusion and distraction.

~ Justin Marlatt
This has left me a little cold too, although my experience of life couldn't be further from Eelcos, what with being a recluse and all.

In it's tone it reminds me of the material put out by "Master Samael" and his Gnostic Movement, there are also a lot of things in there that smack of "clique secrets" like what on earth does "will never ascend to the 13" mean ???

The 13, what's that ?

"90% of the people on the spiritual path will never see true light" What true light ? & then to add this which is widely regarded as the main reason "people on the spiritual path" go wrong;- "Passion".....aka the "ego of mysticism"............ spiritual progress is the one thing in life that has to be sought & fought for in a manner that is free from desire, everyone knows that :mrgreen:

"Passion for the ONE truth" ...he's triggering me now*, he really is :lol:

*Think Miles Johnston
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

This thread simply lacks the prerequisite Hellfire & damnation -- passion without perdition? Please!

*wink /spank*

On a happy note, was thinking this morning about a self help book. Ie writing one, discovering ways to help myself and others while writing it.

I'm sure we will have lots to discuss if it ever happens, as there are many people vying for the currency we call "Self"
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Spiritwind

Post by Spiritwind »

I am going to jump in here, if I may. I read this through again, and the following part, as seen in a post above, is most likely what is setting people off.

"90% of the people on the spiritual path will never see true light. Many people on this path are luke warm and will never ascend to the 13. They only seek as far as to what suits them, their truth. Those who wish to ascend to the heights of the spiritual masters have to cultivate one thing above all else".

I don't really wish to ascend to the heights of the spiritual masters, since I kind of tend to think they are still part of this hierarchy I'd like to see disassembled.

But, to play Devils advocate here a bit, I have to say that, although there is indeed a great deal of change coming about in humanity, I can see it and feel it, most are not even focusing their daily life in such as a way as many who feel drawn to keep searching for truth. This may not be your experience, but for me I literally have to come to places like this forum to find people with whom I can converse. I can count on one hand (and 2 of them I live with) those who live within a day's drive that I could actually converse with on the multitude of topics we discuss here or articles we post of interest.

And, most of my family humor me, love me, but absolutely could not relate if I shared some of my experiences that are out of the norm with them. They are not sheeple, I hate that word too. But they have not been jolted awake to a whole new reality, such as has happened to me and many others here.

I can also see that the mind control programs have dumbed us down, including myself, and dampened our passion, our enthusiasm for just being alive. Maybe many of you do not have to do this, but for me, if I didn't make an actual effort to stay awake and aware, it would be just so easy to fall asleep and stay that way. I have actually seen this happen to people who were much more passionate when I knew them as young people, and they have just given up. So I almost do feel like lighting a fire some times.

But then, I have a fairly clear recollection of having been married to a preacher back in the early 1800's when people were quite full of fire and brimstone. The point I'm trying to get at though, is that indeed, it is an igniting, or re-igniting of our passions, our innate creativity, our imaginations, that has the best hope for us all. I could be wrong of course, but that's just my two cents worth.
I see your love shining out from my furry friends faces, when I look into their eyes. I see you in the flower’s smile, the rainbow, and the wind in the trees....

Return to “Contributors Blogs, Videos and Offerings”