Passion - with all your heart and soul

norman

Re: Passion - with all your heart and soul

Post by norman »

Spiritwind wrote:
I don't really wish to ascend to the heights of the spiritual masters, since I kind of tend to think they are still part of this hierarchy I'd like to see disassembled.
Whaw!..... you've really touched a nerve with that.

If I was a writer, I'd write books about that. The mental constructs we build just to appease our egos......
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

I know very little, but 13 is # of months per year via lunar calendar.

So the 12 people try to make 13 look bad. I dunno lol. But it's not the "unlucky 13" modern folks talk about. That would be a reference to the much later & ssomewhat Yawn & HoHum fall of the Knights Templars :(

<---- keyed up for Christmas (a l o n e )

*slaps own face with both hands and screams*

But the neighbors didnt go anywhere yet 0_0
I think the fashion in my case is to pretend not to be here but baby we let it all hang out in my neighborhood.

I was late to my only holiday 'do today, because the privacy wall could Not wait until Christmas.

Grinch was my nickname for a second lucky neighbor but today it could be me.

Sorry for off topic post . you guys would hate this town too, at least this street lol
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
karelia
Site Admin

Post by karelia »

Some call this process of “enlightenment” ugly, painful, strenuous. And how could they not? It is ugly. Realising you’ve been had, you’ve been stupid, you’ve been horrible, you’ve been fucked is ugly. Realising you hurt someone, really hurt, not just their ego, is painful. And realising just how ugly and painful all this growing up is, well, it’s strenuous. Because there comes a point you won’t turn back. You can’t unlearn or unrealise, so the only way out is forward and through.

What makes it easier eventually is the repetition of peeling back layer after layer of deception, but that doesn’t make it any less ugly or painful or strenuous. Except by now you know the only way is forward, and you’ve become somewhat hardier after having the same experience with only slight variants in flavour or colour for the umpteenth time.

It doesn’t matter how long you take to get there; time, after all, is a construct of this simulation we call Life on Earth. It doesn’t matter what you call it; as my friend Shane is so fond of saying, “Names, names, names…” What does matter is that you realise/real-eyes.
https://myqueenisnature.net/

Honesty prospers in every condition of life -
Friedrich Schiller
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Seems there is a passionate; reactive discussion going on here, me likes, oh! but I am passionate.

One thing that passionate people can do is trigger others, neither good nor bad, here nor there, though I would suggest that something that makes us reach toward something, maybe a deeper encompassing comprehension could be a good thing. Very little happens when we all agree with each other, that is way too civil.

Passion is raw and to some scary, it elicits a response.

Since while writing I am in a flow not quite my own, something I will call the muse is moving me it happens often that words pop in, I know them but don’t recall learning them, so it has become my custom to look up the etymology of words.

Several months back while in a hearty discussion on the word passion; we spent a good deal of time looking for a substitute for the word discovering that the root is Middle English: from Old French, from late Latin passio(n-) (chiefly a term in Christian theology), from Latin pati ‘suffer.’ Close examination is that passion implies Christ’s suffering, and since religion has co-opted all too completely the true meaning of his suffering, we came up with profluent, a state of Being implying fluid motion. Motion on the ocean sort of word.

Ok, so lets go deeper, or I will do my best is add my own study on this trigger word. Passion has multiple meanings, syntax, and semantics, almost more than any other word. Not surprising.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/passion

For me passion is a container word, it implies deep felt emotional feelings and is felt by ego but not egoic, a justifying mind is more likely ego obsessed than fine felt passion. One is air the other fire. They actually complement each other and provoke movement.

Perhaps passion is closer to a verb indicating passage, for me it is anyway. It is part of moving through my pain body, embracing my own darkness and bringing it up to the light. Valuable for me, the small me that is.

Passion isn’t to be confused with drama, heightened emotional ploys based on scripted lies to obtain something, that is ego with a capital E.

For myself passion is interior, deep and true. A passage to somewhere else.

Why am I writing this; because it seems we often miss the mark on how we communicate, how quickly we get drawn into an analysis before we allow another’s words to sink in, to ponder them, to find merit in them. To not get triggered, and if triggered to resolve what in us was triggered before reacting. It is a big gulp and often that feels like pain.

norm, in another thread you mentioned telepathy and I agree wholeheartedly we are being called to refine our own energy enough to be able to hear one another, this is listening to the space between the words is a valuable first step. To not react.

What I say is my own humble opinion and from experience.

Knowing the writer perhaps gives me a more ample view of his intention. Not that I really know him, I vibe him, I feel him and his intent is what I hear. His passion, his outreaching, his call to those who are slumbering without movement, without action. His Love in Action.

He uses catch-all words I am aware, I bet if I ask him to he will think about his piece, maybe listen to your reactions and write something cleaner, something the mind doesn’t rebel against. Well, maybe.

spiritual masters/ spiritual mastery

So here we have two words, one means ascended spiritual masters to some (yuck) and to me it evokes the idea of spiritual self mastery. Again I have advantage of knowing how dearly Justin loves sovereignty .. that is why I linked his long article. And I know him to be a young man, and that he feels way too much, things most of us have learned to shut out to survive in the matrix. He wants to bust out.

I am not writing this to defend or protect Justin’s words, all points made are valuable ones for sure. It helps us to be provoked, to see what comes to the surface and then to be determinate on how best to proceed.

I learn, you learn… you teach, I teach. As merrily we go around.

With unbound love, it breaks down walls of stone.
Christine
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
norman

Post by norman »

Christine wrote:
.... refine our own energy enough to be able to hear one another,.......

...... a valuable first step. To not react.....
I hope the boiling I just did to get down to that salty dusting at the bottom wasn't too horrific.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

iAdore
norman wrote:
Christine wrote:
.... refine our own energy enough to be able to hear one another,.......

...... a valuable first step. To not react.....
I hope the boiling I just did to get down to that salty dusting at the bottom wasn't too horrific.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

karelia wrote: It doesn’t matter how long you take to get there; time, after all, is a construct of this simulation we call Life on Earth. It doesn’t matter what you call it; as my friend Shane is so fond of saying, “Names, names, names…” What does matter is that you realise/real-eyes.
Thank You,
You touch on a lot of subjects in your post.
Subject I tried to incorporate yesterday, but found I could in fear of creating some babbling monstrosity of a post that know one would understand due to convolution.
Anyways..

Enlightenment and what it is may be up for debate soon.
I have a smaller definition of it than most.
Also Karma or reincarnation rather is a topic you touch

In my view there will be no Eelco that moves from life to life.
So we can say that my ego/ personality construct will die when this body dies.
If there is a Soul, and I honestly doubt there is one. It is as much a personality construct as the ego is.
It just adhere's to a different set of rules. And it too will move beyond itself like eelco will when my body dies.

What I am almost certain of is that to be enlightened not something is that is to be gained by growing. Not a destination to reach.
It is a state of being that we ARE. All that's need is the realization we are already where we need to be. We already feel what we need to feel, we even think what we need to think. Why? Because LIFE.

That's it.
The only thing that " needs" changing is the way we attach to our experiences and the way we look at them.
My back blew out the other day so my body aches... Meditating does not make the pain go away. Why should it.
Yes some of it is stress related because I have a lot on my plate at the moment. So choices.....

Call in sick from work? Complain and grumble and yell at the children?
Breath and continue as best as I can.. Do what needs doing and experience some pain.
It's a choice..How to deal with the situation.

That's enlightenment. Realizing I can choose my point of view in life. even forgoing such a viewpoint and just be in silence for a moment.
Does that change anything in my outer circumstance? Nope.
It changes everything on the inside...

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
Eelco

Post by Eelco »

So I just joined the earthempaths FB account.
And saw more posts from the poster of the original message that started this passionate discussion.(Hi Justin)

In a way it's a shame he doesn't feel comfortable to join the discussion as I am really interested in why he thinks what he writes.
In writing what he does he is putting me on the looshing side. Fire and brimstone will be my fate..

Ah well what else is new..
I have in the past written about the path of the boddhisatva. I have been torn between finding it the stupidest egocentric decision one can make to the bravest and most painful. On this ocasion I'll state I wont leave until every single being is free.

I'll happily go for another 26000 year cycle to show what self Love can accomplish in being.
Not that I'm seen as an inspiration by many. More like a dirty old strange man..

Ah well.

With Love
Eelco
~ “for what it's worth”~
~Placebo~
maggie

Post by maggie »

Eelco wrote:
Ah well what else is new..
I have in the past written about the path of the boddhisatva. I have been torn between finding it the stupidest egocentric decision one can make to the bravest and most painful. On this ocasion I'll state I wont leave until every single being is free.

I'll happily go for another 26000 year cycle to show what self Love can accomplish in being.
Not that I'm seen as an inspiration by many. More like a dirty old strange man..

Ah well.

With Love
Eelco
wow...what a discussion.
I am replying to the last post from Eelco but here are some responses I have....

1. Different vantages of observation ... One of my friends always claims "I ain't no Boddhisatva" as her reasoning for why she is not a saint. She and Eelco might talk and then discover they meant to be saying just the same thing about themselves but sounded they were saying something different?

IMO we really each are responsible for what we claim and what we do with what we claim. IMO, I am into being congruent with my own values as I feel stronger...less split, less off center.

NO ONE can tell me what I need to be doing and what is "correct". This is the individual's knowing through experience. Suggestions IMO on the order of the "principles" (like if you cannot fly yet, be careful of the ledges unless desirous of falling).

Example I can describe an orange as round (principle)and orange(principle) but you will know an orange by taste when it is eaten. Everyone I know "likes" oranges but I have known some to get a rash from the rind.

I have been critical of what I call "facebook truth" where the number of likes determines value. In a mental perspective that values percentages of matches of likes, one might have the idea that enough likes means something is more important than what many dislike?

This is where statistics comes in and I fall out with statistics as a measure. If we "count" the number of people who eat potatoes and they match as greater than chance, the number of potato people is statistically significant. IMO one could use that percentage to claim "something" about potatoes or people. It is just a counting IMO 1person matched with 1potato and if it equals a match, then statistics makes it sound meaningful?

Quality is different than quantity. To me quality has to do with shapes, with colors, with other measures of how energy in motion appears. Maybe there are threads of "sameness" in two "ones" but it is not counting 1+1 matches.

OK, so people do eat potatoes. If I talk to one person and another about "potatoes", I may find out something about potatoes and people that is not statistically significant but is much more valuable? I know I am being trite here....

2. PASSION is.....Yes, lets' all feel our Passion because feeling it is in touch with our aliveness. My personal experience is my passion is an experience of the energy that drives the unfurling of leaf and star. If I am not feeling it, I feel as if I am deadened. Yes, I have felt deadened. I have felt alivened. I know the difference. I also NOW know that I can choose.

If there is an ornery aspect of me that "likes feeling deadened", I refuse to damn myself with criticism. I will say to me now :"Go Girl" because the truth is this is a changing condition and does not define "I am". I do also know courting this state has the risk of feeling actually physically ill, broke down and the "shut off" of MY passionate sense might cause me to leave the body for good?

3. Trust in timing of the the Unfurling of life in me and others as being "on time". If everything that is alive has a "path" of experience within the "ONE", there is a "purpose" for that "one". I trust the Experience I have had of my contrasts. Call it the shadow/light distinction or whatever the naming...it is IMO my realizing by living that MY coin has two sides and passion is the energy that spins and the energy that also can turn this "coin" around with contrasted sided-ness.

I wonder how I might be living with some different metaphor as my core?
Exit-0

Post by Exit-0 »

I agree with Justin's conclusions - emphatically.

As a student of history, I can confirm that a good number of the surviving documents from antiquity speak of how Humanity dwells within this particular reality, among "The Fallen". Simply by observation, one can conclude that: most among us are lost souls - perhaps as many as Justin's 85%, but I'm not commenting to verify any particular numbers.

It has long been my conclusion, that we exist within a prison-matrix, and that a key component of that system is a Soul-Harvesting-Operation; wherein Eternal Souls are captured during the Death Experience, fed upon for their Life-Experience-Essence, [their Soul-Essence] and returned back into the Matrix as a Soul-Seed into a new body - all for the design purpose of growing-a-new-essence - only to be fed-upon once again. The process can last for eternities, unless one is clever enough to figure-out the structure in a single lifetime, and thereby escape the traps, and return to the Source of Unconditional Love.

Humanity exists in an endless recycling operation, and the hyperdimensional overseers of this operation have cleverly lied to our species, using Artificial Telepathic Technologies, since Humanity was genetically inserted into the system, no doubt, for the design purpose of growing souls for the Feeding Process.

In the Nag Hammadi Codices, in "The First Apocalypse of James" (NHC-V, 3), we discover a 2000 year-old dialogue, just rediscovered in 1945, that describes how the Gnostic Christians believed one could escape the trapping mechanisms in place in the Astral, and managed by the Archons. I needn't even emphasize, it was those same Gnostic Christians who were annihilated from the planet by the Roman Empire, including all their documents, and replaced with a Roman version of Christianity.

What resonated most with me regarding Christine's OP, was the photo she selected as the OP Icon Image.

It has long been a part of my conclusion, that the Color Gold is the light that shines on the path-back to the Gate-in-the-Garden-Wall, wherein one might discover the exit to this prison-matrix, and that the White-Light-Tunnel-Construct is a part of the Soul-Harvesting-Operation-Trap.

It's my humble opinion that one should look for, and follow the Golden Light of Love....

Last edited by Exit-0 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Contributors Blogs, Videos and Offerings”