FLOWER POWER

Christine
Site Admin

FLOWER POWER

Post by Christine »

https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2 ... ed-a-call/

PEACEPAT

Oh, I guess you weren’t told back in the 60’s? I remember, I remember very well that we decided that the only way to change a system was from the inside. Join it, stay alert, be aware, hang on and ride the tiger. We completed phase one which was to make the world aware of us and our mission. We did not tell them HOW we would carry out that plan. They didn’t believe us since we were children by their definition. I laugh at how they still try to define us. We defy definition the same way we defied all their rules and rituals. We are like “legion” we are everywhere.

Whatever job I worked I managed to rewrite the rules or change the way the system did things. I’ve never forgotten the songs, the promises, the conversations of those years. I keep my mission for peace in your thoughts with my online name. I know that all my flowery friends are still on track and improving the world around them too. We were the first to come to break the pattern open so that the next groups would be able to progress faster through the system. Group agreements were made to enter this world together in waves of increasing numbers. We answered a call for help and we had enormous challenges to overcome. “They” all try to write books about us now.

They try to assign colors to our chakras/auras and define us that way. They still don’t realize we came as a group to erase definitions and prejudices. We continue our mission but we are not the kittens we were in the 60s, now we are lions, tigers, bears. We watch for the moment that the call comes for all of the “waves” to stand up together and connect.

Did you watch the video at the Tesla post where two people shaking hands can light up a big light bulb? Yeah, “I Want to Hold Your Hand”, the original Beatles energy. Will the connection point be our hands, our hearts, our minds, on the internet, who knows, we agreed to forget that part maybe because the connection will take all those paths for us to meet again in the center as one. The plan was never hi-jacked. We came knowing how they played their game of divide and conquer. Some chose those paths to pacify the establishment’s need to think they were in control. Look around, the 60s influence keeps returning.

One of the largest world stages to pass messages is Victoria’s Secret and their recent show with angel and butterfly wings on their international models were in 60’s very bright colors, Peter Max art, American Indian designs, long fringe, high boots. Yes, I watched it.

The models were genuinely smiling this year and actually having fun. The 60s spirit aimed at a crowd with very high incomes. You have to step back and look at everything, read everything. There are thousands of clues if you are paying attention because our plan is still in motion.

“If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal.” ~John Lennon

“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” ~Albert Einstein

“For what it’s worth” Rock on ~peacepat.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
norman

Re: FLOWER POWER

Post by norman »

I still can't make up my mind how the 60s and flower power makes best sense in the rear view mirror.

I'm much more aware now than ever before that the abundance of drugs, following the killing of Kennedy, was mostly a dump on us for nefarious reasons. I don't think any serious researcher would argue against that by now.

What I'm puzzled about is; did it underpin the whole phenomenon, or did it sabotage it by magnifying the hedonism and general craziness of it?

For a decade or two, the lingering product from it was the MeMeMe yuppies, not at all what the leading thinkers of the 60s told us to expect.

I hope we are now at a point where we get a better chance to keep it on the rails. Until something shatters the media spell, I won't hold my breath.
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy." -- Charles de Montesquieu
Christine
Site Admin

Re: FLOWER POWER

Post by Christine »

BE HERE NOW... lessons learned.

norman wrote:I still can't make up my mind how the 60s and flower power makes best sense in the rear view mirror.

I'm much more aware now than ever before that the abundance of drugs, following the killing of Kennedy, was mostly a dump on us for nefarious reasons. I don't think any serious researcher would argue against that by now.

What I'm puzzled about is; did it underpin the whole phenomenon, or did it sabotage it by magnifying the hedonism and general craziness of it?

For a decade or two, the lingering product from it was the MeMeMe yuppies, not at all what the leading thinkers of the 60s told us to expect.

I hope we are now at a point where we get a better chance to keep it on the rails. Until something shatters the media spell, I won't hold my breath.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.

Return to “Contributors Blogs, Videos and Offerings”