THE OTHER CATS – JUSTICE IS HERE – KING CAT with CONSORT

Christine
Site Admin

THE OTHER CATS – JUSTICE IS HERE – KING CAT with CONSORT

Post by Christine »

https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2 ... -king-cat/
THE OTHER CATS – JUSTICE IS HERE – KING CAT

KING CAT with CONSORT

In Mayan art on wall and cave murals, and on vases, the jaguar is sometimes shown in its naturally occurring color phases of black (The Jaguar God of the Underworld) or light (The Jaguar God of the Upper World). Both jaguar gods were regarded as necessary beings, without as much value judgment or labeling as to their aspects of light and dark

Both were associated with the Creator as his helpers in forming the world, and they helped promote the changes necessary for continuation of the world.
See more at: http://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.co ... OnuHj.dpuf
Not sure if anyone else felt this today, but The CAT staff and other sensitives were feeling WHOMPED today. Not sure why (Wave X2?), but apparently a big global shift is under weigh -- bringing with it a massive dose of Justice and Retribution. One of us (Da-da) noticed that the neutron count dropped. Last two times it dropped, we all had a similar reaction, so... that happened. Not sure what the drop means, or how it correlates to anything else. Just a bit of data to note, in case you were feeling discombobulated today.
Whatever happened yesterday it felt exactly like the above, everything is shifting big "time". Call to re-co-mission.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Blue Rising

Re: THE OTHER CATS – JUSTICE IS HERE – KING CAT with CONSORT

Post by Blue Rising »

Thank you for this, maybe I was not the only one then. Sounds like I wasn't. I forgot how good validation feels. :D
Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

Return to “Contributors Blogs, Videos and Offerings”