Water is Life

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
Christine
Site Admin

Water is Life

Post by Christine »

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Christine
Site Admin

Re: Water is Life

Post by Christine »

Phil

Post by Phil »

I always liked the quote from Tom Robbins' "Another Roadside Attraction":

Humans beings were invented by water as a device for transporting itself from one place to another.
What is the purpose of your presence?
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

A bit of dry humor?

Hi Phil, was beaming you into this reality this morning. :)
Phil wrote:I always liked the quote from Tom Robbins' "Another Roadside Attraction":

Humans beings were invented by water as a device for transporting itself from one place to another.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Ha, hi my friend...when I posted this on PA ages, our resident wizard was offended at the thought...at the time he didn't see it as a joke but as an accusation that water was consciously manipulative, good times...fond memories.

Tom Robbins was my favorite writer, back when I devoured novels...he created images and shared ideas that tickled my fancy and got me thinking. I couldn't find the rest of the passage or maybe it was different one, but the piece of info that he "backed" this idea with was that we were made nearly entire of water...the 90%+ of our bodies.

I worry that the MNI WACONI to a lot becomes a meme, that the water protectors become just another "interest" group...marginalized as hippy dippy activists out of touch with the real world.

In the real world that I have tried to carefully study and observe for some time: nothing is more valuable, more important to life. The root lies embedded in our CULTure is that it is just another resource, to be comidified--given to us by god (or always plenty JUST HERE, to the atheists) for our expoitation

It's the most self-destructive idea we can have, and the best example of a mindset we need to change collectively. There is nothing more basic...thus having it distorted makes it the base of sand we build a house of cards upon.

Today will be an interesting day...a marker in the overall most "important" part of the collective narrative, at least to those of us on this side of pond. Water will not be given a thought...the shapers of this reality have seen to that. Welcome to day one of a new cult of personality. My guess is the new boss isn't as different from the old boss as most would like to think (like him or not)

Just our bodies are made of mostly water, so is the surface of the earth. We seem to be as much an integral part of that organism that is this planet's surface as the water, and it seems we have more "consciousness" than it does...at least we impose our will on it with more intention anyway. It's fun for me to imagine those roles being switched
What is the purpose of your presence?

Return to “Inspiration and Food for Thought”