Know your Garden

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
Cristian

Re: Know your Garden

Post by Cristian »

Your disability is my disability. That's why I'm talking about it.

It's too bad you didn't saw Friends ...that was funny back then :)

And I'm going to use your name and I'm going to say whatever I feel . Yes Christine is a big girl. That doesn't mean I cant speak what I feel like speaking.

If me and Christine were annoying...do say so. I know myself a lot of couples that are VERY annoying . And nobody says nothing !
OMG I don't wanna be that !

Fish pajamas :P
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Thanks but really, I'll ask this one more time,

What does any of what you just said have to do with the James Comey meme annoying Christine?

Twilight fucking zone?

And grats on ASD, maybe we can start a thread about it and focus on what happened here.

It's never about my work is it. That's never good enough.
It's all about fitting it into the ass shaped box labeled Obedience.

:D
Brotherhood falls asunder at the touch of fire!
He finds his fellow guilty of a skin
Not coloured like his own, and having power
To enforce the wrong, for such a worthy cause
Dooms and devotes him as his lawful prey.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Lady Fireball,

You inner being burns bright and we all do love you so much.

This you do not know because I have never expressed it ... so I will now. Cristian has loved you so deeply that he hurts when you hurt, of all the people from the daze of PA he was always quietly behind the scenes pointing out those who were hurting, asking me to reach out to them. That's how I met donk. :) And with you he has more times than I can count asked me to look after you. We see something so beautiful and bright just dying to be released.

So yes, the victim is always reactive at what life throws at them rarely finds the space to look inside. We love you unconditionally, it is time you love yourself the same.

The disability that is shared is pain.

You, more than almost anyone I know has a natural intelligence that life has tried to squash out of you... don't let it.

Christine
Naga_Fireball wrote:Cristian,
I don't go by my first name on the forum, although I did share it. Please try to maintain the continuity of discretion practiced by the member you are calling out.

My disability has nothing to do with why I did not receive a PM request to change that signature and it certainly does not reflect a state of victimhood.

I don't know you well enough to be hashing it out with anyone other than the person who complained, publicly. I have no idea why you think it is your job to follow up on the actions of another administrator whether or not you cohabit.

I love Christine very much, which gives her considerable influence to harm, but as for you and I, we simply don't have the relationship or rapport, or a reason, to be talking about this.

Thanks and Christine is big enough to handle this and much more.

If you don't like my image don't read my shit. Imagine if I told both of you every time you were annoying or perceived as such. It would not be fun for you to post under those conditions and I'm not going to let you bully me.

Totally unrelated.

P.s. I did not watch Friends. Not even 1 show, sorry.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

If you really feel that way, i hope you accept my apology.

Cristian isn't a bad guy. I remember seeing a Cristian or Christian in Bob Dratchs chat, which is one reason i have not tried harder to connect.

If i misunderstood please forgive me, i thought he hated me.
~William Cowper
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Ingressum instruas, progressum dirigas, egressum compleas.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Christian = PA moderator = from Germany

Cristian = cat = from Romania

Hope that clarifies. Funny how things get so distorted and a truth is so simple to speak.
Naga_Fireball wrote:If you really feel that way, i hope you accept my apology.

Cristian isn't a bad guy. I remember seeing a Cristian or Christian in Bob Dratchs chat, which is one reason i have not tried harder to connect.

If i misunderstood please forgive me, i thought he hated me.
Naga_Fireball

Post by Naga_Fireball »

Fyi,

If it helps explain this at all, I will be amazed.

But. Guys.

I post AND view here from a phone. That means 3" by 5" is the biggest scariest thing i can see. Meaning no giant dongs or prehistoric chickens etc or i have to scroll around.

Now, going forward with that nugget, it stands to reason that the size of my screen insulates me greatly from what people used to call Shock Content.

See, if Christine or let's say, Spiritwind or Hermit is on a regular computer with a gigantic screen. Their experience of content will be different than mine. As in A/B versions of a test site or sites with desktop and smartphone versions.

So unfortunately I never quite experience the Oomph and Wow of that huge screen. And yes, I guess seeing a gigantic James Comey would be shocking.

Because it was generated on my phone amd never displayed to me larger than 3x5", i have not seen the 12"+ version if that's what happened.

Also because scrolling is already happening on a phone almost no matter what, it is easy to hide unwanted content whereas on a laptop it's not as easy.

It wasn't intended to drive you crazy, it was funny though that Phil asked who it was last week or so the morning before the media threw Jimmy back in the skillet.

I guess in the context of uncomfortable officers of the court it was a particularly funny situation to me.

Most lawyers think screwing a client is bad and JC f***ed a potential president and former first lady out of her job. Am I glad it is not her? Probably. Did he sacrifice his career? Sure maybe. Bad to gloat? I dunno.

Something tells me Geronimo wouldn't be losing much sleep over it, tongues can't pave a road etc.
~William Cowper
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Goyaałé - Geronimo wouldn't even blink. Look inside to find the spirit of all things for there all is seen.

(Thanks for the explanation, it does help, of course it does. It didn't drive anyone crazy that I know of, my request was voiced with mirth that arose in the moment I asked it and I was alone in my asking, if that helps as an explanation.)
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life, to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms..."

~ Henry David Thoreau
Cristian

Post by Cristian »

Cristian wrote: It's too bad you didn't saw Friends ...that was funny back then :)
Thinking of English grammar now... hmm

Is it saw or seen? While these two verbs forms are sometimes mixed up, they are pretty easy to keep track of.

Saw is used with the simple past. It can stand alone and doesn’t appear with helping verbs.

Seen is a past participle and forms the perfect tenses. It cannot stand alone and must always appear with a helping verb.

"Didn't saw" is incorrect because it's a double past tense, just like "haven't never" is a double negative. On top of that, the word "saw" is also a present tense verb with an entirely different meaning. Saying,"I didn't saw you yesterday," sounds like you're saying you didn't use a saw to cut that person.

<--- not good with English grammar :(

Return to “Inspiration and Food for Thought”