For Wildness I strive

"I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought."
Ne-Yo
Moonlight

Re: For Wildness I strive

Post by Moonlight »

Naga_Fireball wrote:Moonlight, I've not finished that book but the passage of the four rabbis was so beautiful
It's been many years since I read it... and it was a very dark period. The two stories that stayed with me is "La Loba" and "Vasalisa". I still have the doll I had purchased at the time.

I lent the book and it never came back... BUT ... I've discovered the audiobook on utube ! Yeah ! I'll make sure to be all ears when the the four rabbis come up. Thanks ! :D
Om Mani Padme Hum
Cathryn

Post by Cathryn »

OH! I so love that book, I think over time I have had five copies, just so I always have one to loose (loan out) lol
Clarissa PE is a Jungian so I guess I am biased, anyway story is the most beautiful way to disperse knowledge and wisdom no matter how old.............sigh if only I had known some of this stuff years ago

I love your poetry

x
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Cathryn wrote:OH! I so love that book, I think over time I have had five copies, just so I always have one to loose (loan out) lol
Clarissa PE is a Jungian so I guess I am biased, anyway story is the most beautiful way to disperse knowledge and wisdom no matter how old.............sigh if only I had known some of this stuff years ago

I love your poetry

x
Haha.. always have one copy to lose ! Love that. I have wanted to buy the book again, but never did... so many books, so little time ! I'm happy to have found the audiobook. If I could figure out how to download it so that I can have it on a CD and listen while on the road, it would be nice. I've also found a .pdf copy that I can lose anytime I want! ;)

Some memories of that time of my life are still very vague and I find it interesting that I would revisit this book now. I will probably get so much more out of it. You can learn a lot from stories, and Clarissa is a powerful storyteller.

As for the poetry... it is not mine but from Tara Isis Gerris. I wish I could write this like that... I probably can, never tried really.

Nice to meet you Cathryn. :)
Om Mani Padme Hum
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

It is such an inspiration to have so many flows meeting and twining, a few weeks back I was recalling this book ... while walking as I do in the wild. It was a possible title of our upcoming video was going to be Women Who Run with Wolves, I think this has morphed now but the wild spirit is there ... love you all so much, beauty is eminence, felt, embraced and shared.

Coming back to this post, a deeper story lays buried here, a revealing of sorts, going to ponder it.

The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Beauty Full

[youtube]https://youtu.be/04fEWQOwUD4?list=RDczkHmjrFCnM[/youtube]

Translation:
At the sea, blue sea
There was a floating flock of small white swans
And where did the gray-white eagle come from?
It dispersed the flock around the blue sea
White down rose to heaven,
Gray feathers fell on a green meadow
And who will collect these feathers?
- A beautiful girl
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

"When we walk upon Mother Earth we always plant our feet carefully because we know the faces of our future generations are looking up at us from beneath the ground. We never forget them."
—Oren Lyons, Elder/Wisdomkeeper, Seneca/Onondaga Nation

Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Beautiful and talented wild women

[youtube]https://youtu.be/kDwmprJgFq4[/youtube]

Thank you again Norman
Om Mani Padme Hum
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »