Mars Records. From Michael Relfe, to Camelot Portal to Dr. Salla to Corey Goode.

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
-Muhammad Ali
cuitlahuac

Re: Mars Records. From Michael Relfe, to Camelot Portal to Dr. Salla to Corey Goode.

Post by cuitlahuac »

Anders wrote:
cuitlahuac wrote:She speaks of Corey, saying he is mind controlled and being manipulated.
I think she was talking about her partner being mind controlled, not Corey Goode. But she mentioned Hal Puthoff as a handler. That's surprising. My impression of Puthoff is that he is a sincere scientist. Not at all someone who would be a handler. He is interested in physics. When it comes to psychology then he has been involved in remote viewing programs, but that's not mind control. So I have doubts about that claim.
Yes, She speaks of her partner, not Corey.

Hall Puthoff is related to the NSA. The ones that handle ET stuff.

He participated in the CIA, Stanford Research Institute investigations on Remote Viewing on the Scientology OT levels along with Ingo Swan and Pat Price.

cuitlahuac

Re: Mars Records. From Michael Relfe, to Camelot Portal to Dr. Salla to Corey Goode.

Post by cuitlahuac »

Anders wrote: Even Alex Jones got ridiculed for that in mainstream media. So it's puzzling to me why Steele mentioned the Mars story which he has admitted is just second hand information. I believe the slave colony story is false. Steele's other information on the other hand is excellent.
NASA's SLAVE COLONY ON MARS?

Stephany Relf used non hypnotic memory retrieval techniques to disclose his husband's missions in Mars. This was done in the late 90's. "Clearing" non hypnotic memory retrieval techniques are recognized as scientific by governments.

Interview With Michael and Stephanie Relfe
of the Mars Records

The Mars Records, authored by Stephanie Relfe, is a 300-plus page document chronicling the biofeedback sessions of her husband Michael who discovered he had been involved in a secret black project while in the Navy. Michael was astonished to find thathe had been living a double life as a covert operative for The Mars Defense Force. Some of his assignments were covert ops, piloting spacecraft, remote viewing, psychic defense and even psychic assassinations.

Michael’s recruitment, training and service for Mars Defense Force was carried out via sophisticated alien and military mind control technology. This included implants, hypno-programming, dissociation of specifically trained alter personalities, advanced psi training, speed learning, psi enhancing drugs and time travel. Michael’s case is unique and very important because he is one of a very handful of persons who have been able to clear, recall and deprogram the sophisticated alien and military mind programming. His success in memory retrieval and deprogramming is due to deliverance prayer and the excellent therapeutic skills of his wife, Stephanie Relfe. She uses a combination of biofeedback clearing sessions and kinesiology.

http://www.themarsrecords.com/wp/the-ma ... s-records/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

US Congress Passes Bill Protecting Slave Labor on Mars & Corporate Space Colonies

Written by Dr Michael Salla

On November 16, the U.S. House of Representatives joined the Senate in passing a bill that provides legal protection for space mining conducted by U.S. based corporations that establish off-world operations. While most Congressional members that passed H.R.2262 – U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act may have done so with the impression that they would protect the rights of U.S. companies in future space mining missions, they instead have provided legal protection to corporations that have been secretly conducting such operations for decades.

Here is what the U.S. Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act has to say in section “51302. Commercial exploration and commercial recovery”:

(a) IN GENERAL – The President, acting through appropriate Federal agencies, shall—

(1) facilitate the commercial exploration and utilization of space resources to meet national needs;

The subsequent clause is even more alarming:

(3) promote the right of United States commercial entities to explore outer space and utilize space resources, in accordance with the existing international obligations of the United States, free from harmful interference…

What does “free from harmful interference” mean? In the case of a mining corporation imposing slave labor working conditions, this clause suggests that international organizations such as the International Criminal Court would not have the power to directly intervene. Basically, managers at prospective space mining operations would be protected under U.S. Federal Law from international organizations investigating them for using slave labor.

http://exopolitics.org/us-congress-pass ... -colonies/
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Robert David Steel & Kerry Cassidy
Sunday, July 30, 2017

The recent interview between Robert David Steel and Kerry Cassidy is very well worth watching. For the record I agree with 100% of the info Kerry replied with.

What's not widely known outside of intelligence circles is the following....
One faction of the CIA are putting a mission/dossier together for President Trump in order to gain his agreement to not only disclose but to absolve from prosecution some key players ....
This is seen as vital to full disclosure.

Simon Parkes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHY_fZv5HI[/youtube]

4:00 min: Secret Space Program

23:10 min, Sadam Husein invaded because stargates. Also now invassion in Syria because stargates. US wants access to portal stargates in Iran.

29:20 min, we are food for reptilians.

https://www.simonparkes.org/single-post ... ry-Cassidy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by cuitlahuac on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

Really cuitlahuac? Honestly wondering if you've paid any attention to the people you are quoting, seriously? As I have repeatedly stated and asked is that 'we the real people' share our own direct experiences, it is much more interesting and vital to hear them than adding spin to an already turbid cycle.

It's not like we want to know you stats, vitals or certifications ... it's about open, honest transparency. F*ck, how else do we ever expect to stop adding more tangles to the web?

Best medicine for "the puffed ones" (I am thinking of puffed pastry, all full of hot air) and ourselves is laughter, I feel a chuckle coming on.
The journey, the challenge is to step into the
projection room and stop being lost in the script.
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote: Really cuitlahuac? Honestly wondering if you've paid any attention to the people you are quoting, seriously? As I have repeatedly stated and asked is that 'we the real people' share our own direct experiences, it is much more interesting and vital to hear them than adding spin to an already turbid cycle.

It's not like we want to know you stats, vitals or certifications ... it's about open, honest transparency. F*ck, how else do we ever expect to stop adding more tangles to the web?

Best medicine for "the puffed ones" (I am thinking of puffed pastry, all full of hot air) and ourselves is laughter, I feel a chuckle coming on.
I have no experience on Mars or on the Secret Space Program. What I am doing here is to find out if Corey Goode is being used to deceive the masses or lead them to other agendas, and so I am placing what is known so far (from the late 90's to now) regarding what people with direct experience on Mars has to say, and many of them have been whistleblowing on Camelot Portal.

If people were to share their own experiences only, and not evaluate subjects, then we would only have Karelia, Real Eyes you and Max Spears posts in here. But that is not the case.

Also jiminii was posting his experiences and his thread was stopped.

I am here evaluating Corey Goode with a valid research method which include data from several sources, some of it from non hypnotic memory retrieval techniques and this method is considered valid by governments like Canada.

Besides, this later posts on Mars were an answer to a comment stating here that Mars' colonies are disinformation. That statement was made with no reference to "personal experience" or references.

Finally, my own direct experiences is to have found all this data on Mars some 9 or 10 years ago, now making sense and going in the open. And I already said I was told in 1979 that there was life on Mars and it was underground.
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

cuitlahuac --- Let's set the record straight here. If you have any doubt about CG being used I would suggest you do more research all over the internet then make up your own mind. There really isn't much more I can add other than what I have already shared... Shane has spoken, there is a downloadable 50+ page PDF available showing all Corey's about faces and changes in his story on TOT, not to mention his often aggressive behavior. Then look up Roger Ramsaur aka: Emma Gold (the business partner of the puppets, he pulls some pretty nasty strings) then put some dots together. There is such an easy to see pattern to this that it shouldn't be too hard. I have some very dear friends so I do know what is happening behind the screen and it isn't pretty, does that mean I know everything, absolutely not but I see established repeating patterns pretty darn clearly.

And if you favor Corey's story there is no fault in that.

The Mars materials are fraught with disinformation yet there are nuggets of truth to be found if one researches in places they don't usually look.

I am not singling you out but to be posting from PROJECT Camelot (where did portal come from?) as if reliable and quoting SP is also using the same already overblown sources. It is my opinion based on knowing these folks and trusting my own deep intuition which has a sort of built in bs 'meter' that they are gifted at spin and diversion with a smattering of truth, just enough to keep the audience hooked.

Perhaps you can at least write what you heard in any given video that resonates with you as truth, I didn't mean you have experiences on Mars to share. It is your voice I would like to hear, what you have compiled and feel is the truth about Mars.

Personally I am very interested in Mars and much more broadly than this continued SSP spin which I can guarantee will never lead any one to a factual disclosure, our world is so co-opted by AI and CGI and lord knows what else with the desired effect to keep people looping through the same material and timeloops FOREVER.

As to jiminni - his thread was closed because he went ballistic and was demonstrating some nasty behavior, he is welcome to post here.

As to the almost 10,000 posts on EE ... you got the names wrong, of the three you mention only Spiritwind posts regularly and she writes some very real stuff. Then there is Blue Rising, LostNFound, Sandy Clark, Fred Steeves (waves) ... and of course Anders who has a broad sweep of interests that sometimes twists my mind in knots. LOL There are enough people here willing to share their inner sight.

There is a heck of a lot more I could say but I need to go sweep and mop my floors, amazing what simple acts of cleaning open up in the field of one's own being. (Oh, I see you edited the post I am replying to.)
LostNFound

Post by LostNFound »

Dear Lady Christine, The Tiger picture is priceless and so spot on in reply. After reading the above post and scrolling down, I shouldn't have just taken a sip of my cerveza, Had to wipe my monitor down. HA HA HA HA. A welcomed laugh and deep smile.

Steven
cuitlahuac

Post by cuitlahuac »

Christine wrote:cuitlahuac --- Let's set the record straight here. If you have any doubt about CG being used I would suggest you do more research all over the internet then make up your own mind. There really isn't much more I can add other than what I have already shared... Shane has spoken, there is a downloadable 50+ page PDF available showing all Corey's about faces and changes in his story on TOT, not to mention his often aggressive behavior. Then look up Roger Ramsaur aka: Emma Gold (the business partner of the puppets, he pulls some pretty nasty strings) then put some dots together. There is such an easy to see pattern to this that it shouldn't be too hard. I have some very dear friends so I do know what is happening behind the screen and it isn't pretty, does that mean I know everything, absolutely not but I see established repeating patterns pretty darn clearly.

And if you favor Corey's story there is no fault in that.

The Mars materials are fraught with disinformation yet there are nuggets of truth to be found if one researches in places they don't usually look.

I am not singling you out but to be posting from PROJECT Camelot (where did portal come from?) as if reliable and quoting SP is also using the same already overblown sources. It is my opinion based on knowing these folks and trusting my own deep intuition which has a sort of built in bs 'meter' that they are gifted at spin and diversion with a smattering of truth, just enough to keep the audience hooked.

Perhaps you can at least write what you heard in any given video that resonates with you as truth, I didn't mean you have experiences on Mars to share. It is your voice I would like to hear, what you have compiled and feel is the truth about Mars.

Personally I am very interested in Mars and much more broadly than this continued SSP spin which I can guarantee will never lead any one to a factual disclosure, our world is so co-opted by AI and CGI and lord knows what else with the desired effect to keep people looping through the same material and timeloops FOREVER.

As to jiminni - his thread was closed because he went ballistic and was demonstrating some nasty behavior, he is welcome to post here.

As to the almost 10,000 posts on EE ... you got the names wrong, of the three you mention only Spiritwind posts regularly and she writes some very real stuff. Then there is Blue Rising, LostNFound, Sandy Clark, Fred Steeves (waves) ... and of course Anders who has a broad sweep of interests that sometimes twists my mind in knots. LOL There are enough people here willing to share their inner sight.

There is a heck of a lot more I could say but I need to go sweep and mop my floors, amazing what simple acts of cleaning open up in the field of one's own being. (Oh, I see you edited the post I am replying to.)

I edited my post to include the last paragraph.

I have to review the references you give before commenting further.

Of course Simon Parkes, being intel means he has hidden agendas or is manipulated or "replaced". He has stated he has reptilian and mantid souls. Exactly those in charge of "farming" this prisson planet. But some of his information can be verified. [Edit: And he is presenting this information, which many prefer to ignore or make fun off. Making fun of slave labour or agendas in mars has it's own karma, thankfully. And of course Mr. Steele being CIA has all the collor of having his own agenda in presenting this information or making it public.]
Christine
Site Admin

Post by Christine »

LostNFound wrote:Dear Lady Christine, The Tiger picture is priceless and so spot on in reply. After reading the above post and scrolling down, I shouldn't have just taken a sip of my cerveza, Had to wipe my monitor down. HA HA HA HA. A welcomed laugh and deep smile.

Steven
I have a handy stash of facepalm images, they come in so handy. Blessings friend ... all I wish for is that people think for themselves, the shills are coming out of the woodwork.

Return to “General discussions”